• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Quits

Trump Quits

• Take it like a man

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • slink back to Mar-a-Lago

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The base that was dismissed everything including the dossier and the buddy of her requested a wiretap and, frankly I think that is illegal or is that only when the president is a sitting Republican?

Can’t censor this Patriot

I'm on record in this forum as stating that 'anyone',regardless of who it is,or what their political affiliation is,if they in any way colluded,obstructed,or otherwise has broken ANY laws,should be prosecuted to the fullest extent pf the law.....Any more questions?

I want to see him re-elected merely because it will cause a tsunami of TDS lemmings engaging in a swarm to the sea

It has been one Hell of a show so far...

And educational too!

Oh I also want Trump replacing RBG and Steven Breyer on the USSC, not some SJW

Unicorns and leprechauns. And when Trump is re-elected there'll be a lake of stew and of whisky too and you can paddle around in a big canoe.

Watching a tiny minority suck up more and more wealth is funny.

:bravo:

If investments bring a return, the rich (defined as people who have income beyond what they spend and pay in taxes) will continue to get richer.

Unicorns and leprechauns. And when Trump is re-elected there'll be a lake of stew and of whisky too and you can paddle around in a big canoe.

I especially love foreigners who are so out of sorts over Trump being in office.

I want to see him re-elected merely because it will cause a tsunami of TDS lemmings engaging in a swarm to the sea

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one TD.Have you taken a good look at him lately? Dude looks like he's put on at least 50 lbs in the last few months.I'm waiting to see if his doctor can come out after his next annual physical and still profess he is as healthy as a horse with a straight face.If the doc is honest,he will more than likely state Trump is as big as a Trojan horse.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one TD.Have you taken a good look at him lately? Dude looks like he's put on at least 50 lbs in the last few months.I'm waiting to see if his doctor can come out after his next annual physical and still profess he is as healthy as a horse with a straight face.If the doc is honest,he will more than likely state Trump is as big as a Trojan horse.

well if Ruth Bader Ginsburg is still on the USSC, I suspect Trump will still be serving as president for the next 6+ years.

will Trump stand for prosecution and/or impeachment proceedings or will he take his toys and slink back to Mar-a-Lago

Trump isn’t about the role a president plays - Trump is about brand. If he believes that his brand is in jeopardy - he’ll leave bloody claw marks. Don’t expect Trump to lay down for anybody or institution. Be prepared for every outrageous malicious attack that he can muster. Nobody is safe. No lie will be left unturned.

well if Ruth Bader Ginsburg is still on the USSC, I suspect Trump will still be serving as president for the next 6+ years.

RBG still lifts weights,does extreme stretching,and doesn't have an ounce of body fat. T-Rump has to use both hands to lift his Big Macs to his pie hole.

RBG still lifts weights,does extreme stretching,and doesn't have an ounce of body fat. T-Rump has to use both hands to lift his Big Macs to his pie hole.

true, but she also has battled colon and pancreatic cancer.

true, but she also has battled colon and pancreatic cancer.

yeah....and she's 13 yrs older to boot..Then we have good ole Jimmy Carter who beat cancer and is still building houses for the needy at 94 yrs .old.

yeah....and she's 13 yrs older to boot..Then we have good ole Jimmy Carter who beat cancer and is still building houses for the needy at 94 yrs .old.

Jimmy is a good ex president. he was an awful president and a POS while in office.

yeah....great humanitarian...not so good w/the politics.

those of us who were on or close to the 1980 summer games team don't have much use for him

will Trump stand for prosecution and/or impeachment proceedings or will he take his toys and slink back to Mar-a-Lago

None of the above.
He will never quit because he's not a quitter.

those of us who were on or close to the 1980 summer games team don't have much use for him

Lifelong memories like this aren’t good for folks. I will always be 5 years older than you and have far worse nightmares from those you have of back then due to age.

Farmers turned on Carter quickly after Carter’s tariffs. That fallout of lost markets and such caused a decade of economic pain. Far Worse is coming with today’s Delirious Tariffs.

President Carter was top of his class at Navy, didn’t ever Brag about it, like today’s gops, except Cadet Coward.

You really should watch your mouth given my record of being right.

Your record? Laughable to say the least.

We get it buddy, the intelligentsia has failed, but only Trump surrogates are looking at prison time.

Tides go in. Tides go out.

:lol:

Lifelong memories like this aren’t good for folks. I will always be 5 years older than you and have far worse nightmares from those you have of back then due to age.

Farmers turned on Carter quickly after Carter’s tariffs. That fallout of lost markets and such caused a decade of economic pain. Far Worse is coming with today’s Delirious Tariffs.

President Carter was top of his class at Navy, didn’t ever Brag about it, like today’s gops, except Cadet Coward.

I thought he was a strong student not top of his class

he threatened Olympic athletes (who wanted to do what the Brits-like Sir Seb Coe did, compete under the IOC flag) with IRS harassment, loss of passports etc. One of my good friends, deprived of defending his 76 Gold medal, noted that when carter croaks-everyone on the 80 team will become a sprinter-as they run to piss on Carter's grave. I know about 7 80 Olympic team members and some are democrats, and they despise Carter

I thought he was a strong student not top of his class

he threatened Olympic athletes (who wanted to do what the Brits-like Sir Seb Coe did, compete under the IOC flag) with IRS harassment, loss of passports etc. One of my good friends, deprived of defending his 76 Gold medal, noted that when carter croaks-everyone on the 80 team will become a sprinter-as they run to piss on Carter's grave. I know about 7 80 Olympic team members and some are democrats, and they despise Carter

An Olympics move by Carter to deter Russian genocidal activity would certainly NOT have happened today with this GRUssian Traitor insanely selling out this Nation.

The people you know obviously put themselves before Country, typical for our baby-boomer Generation, which can’t die fast enough for the next generations.

As the District Attorney you are, your silence on a Man’s Man Mueller is telling.

In 2019 if Trump feels he has nearly completed his goals & may be just around the corner from Making America Great Again, he may then
& only then to go back to the envious lifestyle he enjoyed before becoming president. If that's the case I can see him leaving Pence
to put the finishing touches on the great american turnaround and at that time he'll wind things up with a final great Trump rally announcing
he's going back to Mar-a-Lago.

An Olympics move by Carter to deter Russian genocidal activity would certainly NOT have happened today with this GRUssian Traitor insanely selling out this Nation.

The people you know obviously put themselves before Country, typical for our baby-boomer Generation, which can’t die fast enough for the next generations.

As the District Attorney you are, your silence on a Man’s Man Mueller is telling.

Liberals love making "statements" that don't do squat but force others to pay for them. Boycotting the Olympics was an impotent move by a failed president to pretend he was doing something while ruining the dreams of hard working athletes, most of whom didn't have government funding. Carter should have been impeached for that and his idiocy not only threatened the integrity of the Olympic movement, It didn't do a damn thing to get Russia out of Afghanistan.

In 2019 if Trump feels he has nearly completed his goals & may be just around the corner from Making America Great Again, he may then
& only then to go back to the envious lifestyle he enjoyed before becoming president. If that's the case I can see him leaving Pence
to put the finishing touches on the great american turnaround and at that time he'll wind things up with a final great Trump rally announcing
he's going back to Mar-a-Lago.

That will be awfully tough for Trump to do as he clearly has shown time and time and time again Trump puts Trump before country and party...and has displayed zero feelings whatsoever except when his extremely thin skin gets pricked by the mere mention of his 'truth.'

It has been one Hell of a show so far...

And educational too!

Educational? :lol:

My 6 year old God-Daughter can construct a sentence that actually makes more sense than the word salad the President of the united States spews on his twitter account for the world to see. How embarrassing.

Educational? :lol:

My 6 year old God-Daughter can construct a sentence that actually makes more sense than the word salad the President of the united States spews on his twitter account for the world to see. How embarrassing.

Ya the ones who lead us, the ones who have had their brains molded at the University, are even worse than I though....and I was always known as a pessimist.

Back
Top Bottom