• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When we have gas lines, double-digit unemployment, double-digit inflation, a misery index with wage and price controls, I will call Trump the worst president. Until then, that honor goes to Jimmy Carter.

You just proved my point. According to you, you cannot call out any member of a minority without being called a racist

You didn't call out Obama the person. You said if he was representative of the black race. That's the racism dude.

any second now, right?

Will Kween Killary be indicted for Seth Rich and Vince Foster first? Or after Brennan is convicted?

Somehow Trump_DoJ decided to let Killary off for Uranium One etc. : (

You're forgetting the pizza place child molester ring.

Prolific lying con man.
Telling americans the free press is the enemy of the people.
Doing his best to make everyone who doesn't agree with him the enemy.
Badmouthing all of our institutions and the generals.
Telling middle america he was giving them a huge tax cut when in reality the wealthy and corporate america got the huge tax cut.
The big lie about the wall.
Promising to repeal and REPLACE the ACA and so far nothing.
Lower drug prices, nope.

And on and on. Oh yeah, he's also a real friend of the environment.

bongsy,

Are you denying the wall is being built and migrant immigration is down tremendously?
You expect miracles to occur down there?
Do you disagree the economy is in good shape and the unemployment level is less than 4 percent?
So the rich get richer. So what?
The lower rungs are making more money. What more do you want ? Free money to everyone to make you happy?
Admit it, you don't like Trump because you just don't like Trump. So you find reasons to not like what he is doing.

Drill baby drill. I seem to vaguely recall a presidential candidate using that as part of their platform. Can't remember who or which party. Maybe you can help me out?

Both Sarah Palin and Trump used "drill baby drill" as a campaign slogan.
And now it has become a reality to be used as a global policy weapon to combat Russia and OPEC.

True. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd give my right tit to have W back in the WH right now instead of Trump. :(

Why just the right one? Why not both? Is the right one really that special?
Is Bush really only worth the right one? You brought it up, not me.
Must be a story there.

The far-left crowd still projecting their own inadequacies I see.

Give the rest of us a break. :roll:

To the left, Trump is the worst president since the last Republican one, but on the plus side, he'll be replaced as the new worst ever by the next one.

They are very consistent in their "worst ever" ratings.

Trump was the first Republican candidate to fail in getting a single major newspaper endorsement. Most said he was unfit to be president. Here is what four of America's most conservative newspapers said about Trump as reasons they could not endorse Trump in 2016.

We recommend Hillary Clinton for president
Enquirer endorses Hillary Clinton for president
USA TODAY's Editorial Board: Trump is 'unfit for the presidency'
Our View: Clinton the choice to move us ahead

Tell us what they got wrong...

Meanwhile, surveys of political scientists have already assigned Trump as one of the worst US presidents....

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

This is an atypical presidency. It's not normal. It would really help our country if his supporters would respect that anomaly of the Trump presidency and not try to normalize in their ignorance.

Trump was the first Republican candidate to fail in getting a single major newspaper endorsement. Most said he was unfit to be president. Here is what four of America's most conservative newspapers said about Trump as reasons they could not endorse Trump in 2016.

Meanwhile, surveys of political scientists have already assigned Trump as one of the worst US presidents....

This is an atypical presidency. It's not normal. It would really help our country if his supporters would respect that anomaly of the Trump presidency and not try to normalize in their ignorance.

You do realize that these are the same people who claimed he was going to start WW3, put all immigrants & gays into concentration camps, sell parts of the US off to China/Russia etc, and a bevy of other inane statements?

You may also want to use something more trustworthy than Wikipedia in the future.

Why just the right one? Why not both? Is the right one really that special?
Is Bush really only worth the right one? You brought it up, not me.
Must be a story there.

I'd only give both if we could get Geo. H.W. Bush back. That man was a good president, and a good man. Trump is neither.

I look forward to see how you'll ever top that level of loathing when the next Republican president comes in. But I'm sure you'll find a way. Your side always does.

Rex Tillerson used fewer words to say the same thing!

The people who claim that Trump is not the most ignorant and incompetent president ever are themselves ignorant and incompetent.
Birds of a feather do flock together.

Which is an unsupported opinion not actually backed up by facts. Nothing he stated demonstrates that he himself or any of his policies were responsible for that. Only that it did go up and he considered that a factor. Guess you've never heard of economic trends, the oil crisis, etc...

You lose again. Without even knowing why. I don't even have to lift a finger.

And that's boring.

I see you're sad Carter was shown to be incompetent.

How cute.

I'm not sure that the inflation rate part of the Misery Index even means anything, when wages and interest rates are keeping up with inflation. But let's just pretend that it does...

When Obama left office the Misery Index was just 6.77, which is better than any POTUS before him dating back to Truman. When Reagan left office it was 9.72, so Reagan must have really sucked when compared to Obama.

Under Carter, the Misery Index was the highest of all -- and the kicker is that Carter himself used the Index against his opponent -- Ford -- saying no president who presided over a Misery Index that high should be reelected. Then the Index went way up under Carter.

Poetic justice, I guess.

We saw how well that worked out with Hillary. Let’s put it this way. Has Mexico paid for that wall yet?

That's an interesting question. The wall was only a means to an end. For reasons that escape me Democrats think the means is the goal and the end is not important.

Pelosi thinks that Impeaching Trump demonstrating how incompetent and impotent she is is a success. She accomplished the means but not the end. Why does she feel this is a success? I digress...

Portions of the wall are being built. What has been/is being built is more a tangible symbol than the solution. Pretty much exactly as it was presented. The goal was to reduce or eliminate the problems associated with illegal immigration.

Trump NEGOTIATED with Mexico and Mexico is now enforcing its Southern Border AND is holding the caravan and individual would-be immigrants on the Mexican side of the border.

Result? The real goal is being accomplished. Pieces of the wall are being built, but they are only symbols. International cooperation enforcing international law was and is the answer.

Of course, international cooperation through negotiation is something you try to make people believe that Trump does not do.

Have you ever considered looking at the REAL WORLD instead of the lying propaganda you seem to cherish?

https://checkyourfact.com/2019/11/25/fact-check-donald-trump-border-mexico-illegal-immigration/

<snip>

CBP reported only 35,444 apprehensions in October, the month with the most recent data. That figure is down more than 73% from May, when CBP reported 132,856 apprehensions. Border arrest numbers typically peak in the spring, when the weather is most favorable for crossings, only to decline in the summer and winter months, when temperatures are more extreme and less favorable for crossing.
atlas_tPkoRpHo8.png

any second now, right?

Will Kween Killary be indicted for Seth Rich and Vince Foster first? Or after Brennan is convicted?

Somehow Trump_DoJ decided to let Killary off for Uranium One etc. : (

Link?

The economy was horrible on the last day of the obama administration, ask any republican. Day one of trump's presidency, the economy is great, just ask trump.

Starting a trade war with china is addressing the root cause?

He's lucky his bonehead maneuver in iraq didn't start one.

Slowed the rate of the national debt? You must be kidding.

Except for the political banter of the election campaign, your post reflects an utter lack of knowledge on any one of the topics you address.

Trump just addressed the folks at Davos. He noted that 60,000 factories disappeared from the US during the two administrations before his. During his? Plus 12,000.

$19 Trillion of wealth has flowed into the hands of folks with 401K's, pensions, and investments in the stock markets since he took office.

Jobs, incomes, wage rates, personal wealth, GDP, Border security- you name it- EVERYTHING is better since Trump took office.

If you could pull you head out of your CNN and actually check real world facts, you would know that the rate of growth of the national debt has slowed compared to either Bush or Obama.

Jack wagons who drink in propaganda mistaking it for knowledge are funny in some ways but tragic in most.

I notice that you have no links to support anything you post. Typical.

The bold shows just how disconnected that post is from reality.

F7IGGUA5BJCPLLYMP7PDXLMYWE.jpg

Bush added about $5 Trillion to the debt.

Obama added about $10 Trillion to the debt.

Trump is on pace to add about $8 Trillion to the debt. Maybe less.

I don't know where the piece of trash graph you posted came from since you included no link, but it is an outright lie in regard to Obama and only a bit inaccurate in regard to Trump. Why are the start/end months measured different?

At the conclusion of the Bush Administration, the Debt was a touch over $10 Trillion. Three years later, the debt was up to $14.8 Trillion. + about 4.8 Trillion.

At the conclusion of the Obama Administration, the Debt was a touch over $19.6 Trillion. Three years later it is up to $22 Trillion. + about $2.4 Trillion. For those of you without a handy calculator, that rate is half.

For the love of God! Why do you guys hate facts so much?

US National Debt by Year – Polidiotic

Kissed/kissing Putin's ass, and sucking up to KJU, even as a top military official went on national tv and stated N.Korea is building nukes "faster than any country on the planet." Also a horrible role model for our youth. Advocating the grabbing of women's private parts is absolutely disgusting.

In what way is the kissing occurring?

In what way is the sucking occurring?

In what way does he advocate the grabbing?

How do any of the things you are hallucinating impact your life?

Why are you so dedicated to hating this guy who is doing so much good for you IN THE REAL WORLD.

Millions of Americans were lifted out of poverty during the Clinton years and health insurance was extended to millions of uninsured children. Bush led this country through the aftermath of 9/11. Obama led this country through the worst financial crisis this country has seen since the 1930s.

And one can easily make the case that anyone who was president during each specific era would have accomplished the same things.

Bush added about $5 Trillion to the debt.

Obama added about $10 Trillion to the debt.

Trump is on pace to add about $8 Trillion to the debt. Maybe less.

I don't know where the piece of trash graph you posted came from since you included no link, but it is an outright lie in regard to Obama and only a bit inaccurate in regard to Trump. Why are the start/end months measured different?

At the conclusion of the Bush Administration, the Debt was a touch over $10 Trillion. Three years later, the debt was up to $14.8 Trillion. + about 4.8 Trillion.

At the conclusion of the Obama Administration, the Debt was a touch over $19.6 Trillion. Three years later it is up to $22 Trillion. + about $2.4 Trillion. For those of you without a handy calculator, that rate is half.

For the love of God! Why do you guys hate facts so much?

US National Debt by Year – Polidiotic

Why would you be so intellectually dishonest as to compare Obama's deficits, when he came into office during the worst recession and financial crisis since the Great Depression, to Trump, when he came into office in an economy that had been growing and adding jobs for years?

An intellectually honest comparison would be to compare average deficits during Obama's second term to Trump so far as we would be comparing deficits in more similar economic conditions. If you compare 2013 to 2016 - the second term of Obama with similar economic conditions to today, to 2017 through today, you will find that Trump has massively increased deficits despite a growing economy.

US Deficit by Year Compared to GDP, Debt, and Events

bongsy,

Are you denying the wall is being built and migrant immigration is down tremendously?
You expect miracles to occur down there?
Do you disagree the economy is in good shape and the unemployment level is less than 4 percent?
So the rich get richer. So what?
The lower rungs are making more money. What more do you want ? Free money to everyone to make you happy?
Admit it, you don't like Trump because you just don't like Trump. So you find reasons to not like what he is doing.

I knew very little about trump before he started his campaign for president. Basically all I have learned about him, comes from seeing him on television.
The wall is a joke, to the best of my knowledge not a single mile of new wall has been built. I did hear four miles have been built but I haven't seen it.
The economy is good but yes, I would like the lower rungs to see a bit more money and the wealthy maybe getting a tad less. Trump was handed a good economy and thankfully it has continued under him.

Back
Top Bottom