• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hit with gag order in New York hush money case after slamming judge

Inciting his followers to harass the judge and the judge's daughter probably didn't help him.

"Violation of freedom of speech blah blah blah etc. etc. etc."

View attachment 67501066
There was literally no incidement to violence in that statement. It was only comments on the apparent bias on the part of the judge. Why did you blatantly lie?

There was literally no incidement to violence in that statement. It was only comments on the apparent bias on the part of the judge. Why did you blatantly lie?
You are beyond naive if you think that warped MAGA's won't pick up on his accusations and go after those he targets. It has happened so many times before.. Trump knows exactly what reactions his vitriol will get and that is what is so disgusting.

Everytime I see the word "lawfare" it looks just like the word "numbskull."

Where does it come from? Is is another Trump neologism, like Cofveve or Disinformate? Does it have an actual meaning?

I saw an as yet unconfirmed report that Carroll is suing again, I hope to get more info.

That's cool. All those sold bibles and the selling of Truth Social when he's done with that can pay Carroll's family into their fifth generation.

I saw an as yet unconfirmed report that Carroll is suing again, I hope to get more info.

Well we know for a fact he did go the same route recently, I just figured Carroll was sick of dealing with him and just wants her money. However it would be great if they decide to go after him again.

There's not enough ketchup on the planet.

Does it? Does it cause him problems? How many gag orders has he been given already? Has anything changed his behavior in the slightest?
I'm guessing it does affect the judges decisions and results in him getting very little goodwill with them in their decisions but I understand the sentiment.

This statement from Trump is no different that the nonsense you hear from the media every day about Trump.
No, Mycroft, that's complete bullshit.

Here we have a former president and the presumptive nominee of the Republican party for President of the United States whose extrajudicial statements routinely:

"...were threatening, inflammatory, denigrating, and the targets of his statements ranged from local and federal officials, court and court staff, prosecutors and staff assigned to the cases, and private individuals including grand jurors performing their civic duty." -- from Judge Merchan's Decision and Order.

Now, Trump is, in essence, threatening the judge's family? It is undisputed that Trump's "rhetoric" has resulted in threats to the judge's family.

"The consequences of those statements included not only fear on the part of the individual targeted, but also the assignment of increased security resources to investigate threats and protect the individuals and family members thereof. See People's Exhibits 1-16..."​

I have to ask the Trump supporters on this site how they can possibly continue to support for President of the United States someone who knows his extrajudicial statements result in threats to a judge's family. Really? This is the kind of person you want to be the President of the United States?

I have to ask the Trump supporters on this site how they can possibly continue to support for President of the United States someone who knows his extrajudicial statements result in threats to a judge's family. Really? This is the kind of person you want to be the President of the United States?
Sadly it is. They actually enjoy it. It's mind boggling

You are beyond naive if you think that warped MAGA's won't pick up on his accusations and go after those he targets. It has happened so many times before.. Trump knows exactly what reactions his vitriol will get and that is what is so disgusting.
Is this Incitement.png

Lol...the pearl clutching is ridiculous and demonstrates a blatant lack of self-awareness. Violence against people because of inflammatory rhetoric is general a liberal thing, not a conservative one. Either way, it's not incitement. Not even a little.

I said nothing about incitment. However you can be sure that the judge, his daughter and others will receive death threats and require protection just like the other judges and it will be because Trump loyalists will listen to his words and react accordingly. You can deny it all you want but it is reality.

Lol...the pearl clutching is ridiculous and demonstrates a blatant lack of self-awareness. Violence against people because of inflammatory rhetoric is general a liberal thing, not a conservative one.
That's hilarious.

Either way, it's not incitement. Not even a little.
Hmmm.

She was abused as a child by her father, so she turned her anger around and did it to me in revenge instead of getting help. She told me that I should have done the same to my own daughter. It was all I could do to hold myself back the day when she said that.

She died in a nursing home about a year ago.
So sorry to hear that for you. Are you sure she wasn't also a sociopath? Allegedly 4 percent of our population are sociopaths and it's believed they are born that way. I've heard people say they are a they way they are because they were abused as a child but I've also seen people use that for a reason never to abuse their child.

So sorry to hear that. Are you sure she wasn't also a sociopath? Allegedly 4 percent of our population are sociopaths and it's believed they are born that way.
She was well beyond being a sociopath. She was a unrepentant psychopath because she enjoyed hurting people. She was a nurse and liked to hurt patients, especially those who begged for help or showed emotions such as crying. About a year before she died she confessed to killing multiple people, one of them was my older brother as an infant by smothering him.

She was well beyond being a sociopath. She was a unrepentant psychopath because she enjoyed hurting people. She was a nurse and liked to hurt patients, especially those who begged for help or showed emotions such as crying. About a year before she died she confessed to killing multiple people, one of them was my older brother as an infant by smothering him.
Oh my God! :eek:

Where does it come from? Is is another Trump neologism, like Cofveve or Disinformate? Does it have an actual meaning?
The term's been around for quite a while, but only hit the public consciousness when it was used in relation to the Trump cases.

This statement from Trump is no different that the nonsense you hear from the media every day about Trump.

Lawfare is alive and well.
"Lawfare" <sigh> the new MAGA victim-card.

Oh my God! :eek:
Hallmark doesn't make Mother's Day cards for her.

She admitted trying to kill me on multiple occasions and said that she would have tried harder had she know who I would grow up to be.

Back
Top Bottom