• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hit with gag order in New York hush money case after slamming judge

You have to think like FPOTUS#45.

He want to goad a reaction from the Judge to make a mistake which could then be used on appeal.

WW
This judge seems like a nonsense guy. He isn't going to make an error based on an emotional reaction. I hope he hauls Trump in front of him and reems him.

That needs to change immediately. His bond amount should have never been lowered.
If he was only known as a number in the legal system instead of his name, then none of these bennies would have never been given to him.

Agreed.

Trump is publicly displaying everything we hate about the two-tiered Justice System.

The country needs to take notice, and address it.

This judge seems like a nonsense guy. He isn't going to make an error based on an emotional reaction. I hope he hauls Trump in front of him and reems him.
There is no judicial error in punishing a criminal defendant from disobeying a court order.

Why is Trump allowed to violate gag orders without punishment? Would a common guy be allowed to do this? Of course not. Are we gonna teach this scumbag that the judicial system has rules or not? Put him in jail for t least a week for this crap. And if it continues, increase the jail time. Problem might be solved

One way or another, incarceration will solve the problem. If he violates after a week, give him 30 says. If he still violates, give him a year. Eventually, he either obeys the law, whether on the outside or stuck inside.

I personally prefer he remain inside, but it would be up to him.

Trump really does view himself as Teflon Donnie doesn't he? His whole life he's avoided consequences for crimes. The pauper is right around the corner.

You have to think like FPOTUS#45.

He want to goad a reaction from the Judge to make a mistake which could then be used on appeal.

WW

Possibly.

But actions have consequences. Trump may not like his consequences

One way or another, incarceration will solve the problem. If he violates after a week, give him 30 says. If he still violate, give him a year. Eventually, he either obeys the law, whether on the outside or stuck inside.

I personally prefer he remain inside, but it would be up to him.
Exactly. Apparently the inmates run the asylum with this guy.

Trump really does view himself as Teflon Donnie doesn't he? His whole life he's avoided consequences for crimes. The pauper is right around the corner.

He need remember, that even Al Capone & John Goti were not beyond the long arm of the law.

Yes he does "learn", when you take away his money.

CF E. Jean Carroll abuse.
He didn't seem to learn enough to be sued the second time for defamation of Carroll,and a third suit could be in line as he opened his big mouth again at a rally.

Agreed.

Trump is publicly displaying everything we hate about the two-tiered Justice System.

The country needs to take notice, and address it.
That is why I used the idea of a number instead of a name to make the actions of the justice system blind and impartial.

We also need to address the system of politicians appointing judges/justices for a life because then those same judges have a reason to decide cases in ways that benefits the politicians or party that put them there.

It doesn't appear this violates his gag order, but it's only a matter of time.
A week in the grey bar hotel would give him an attitude adjustment that he has never had. Hopefully he would receive the mental health care that he so desperately needs.

"After her SECOND verdict, he sure shut-up fast about her!"

Fixed it for ya.

WW
Actually he opened his big mouth a third time at a rally and Carrol's lawyers were considering a third suit.

I'd link it but I'm on a cell phone that is not user friendly for a tech tard like me.

That is why I used the idea of a number instead of a name to make the actions of the justice system blind and impartial.

We also need to address the system of politicians appointing judges/justices for a life because then those same judges have a reason to decide cases in ways that benefits the politicians or party that put them there.

A week in the grey bar hotel would give him an attitude adjustment that he has never had. Hopefully he would receive the mental health care that he so desperately needs.
Not sure it would be the mental health care he would want as in personally hands on if you know what I mean. OTOH he is such a a gross human specimen he's probably safe.

Not sure it would be the mental health care he would want as in personally hands on if you know what I mean. OTOH he is such a a gross human specimen he's probably safe.
Narcissists do not want to address their mental health. Its everyone else's fault but theirs. I learned this firsthand with my own psychopathic mother. She had no shame, empathy, or remorse. As a child she would hurt me, laugh at me when I cried or begged her to stop, say she was sorry and then do it again. Then she would laugh because I believed her apology and let my guard down.

Narcissists do not want to address their mental health. Its everyone else's fault but theirs. I learned this firsthand with my own psychopathic mother. She had no shame, empathy, or remorse. As a child she would hurt me, laugh at me when I cried or begged her to stop, say she was sorry and then do it again. Then she would laugh because I believed her apology and let my guard down.
I'm sorry to hear that. Mine wasn't that bad but she was subject to mood swings and has always been self centered. If there is such a thing as karma she's getting it now. Stroke, heart attack, along with other problems.

I'm sorry to hear that. Mine wasn't that bad but she was subject to mood swings and has always been self centered. If there is such a thing as karma she's getting it now. Stroke, heart attack, along with other problems.
She was abused as a child by her father, so she turned her anger around and did it to me in revenge instead of getting help. She told me that I should have done the same to my own daughter. It was all I could do to hold myself back the day when she said that.

She died in a nursing home about a year ago.

Possibly.

But actions have consequences. Trump may not like his consequences
Trump has been encouraged to believe that consequences are for other people, not him. It's long past time to correct his thinking on that. I believe it is coming his way.

Back
Top Bottom