• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump claims credit for Shell plant announced under Obama

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see in that article any mention of when construction actually started. What that means is this: So what if the plant was announced in 2012? If it took six or seven years for them to actually start construction, then Obama doesn't deserve any credit. Trump does.

and the sun in the sky, the trees in the park, the swings in the park... it's because of Trump!

Un-freakin-believable.

The same people who rate far left, left, center, right and far right sites?

And what do they know? Better yet, why should I believe them...rather than actually reading articles and identifying the bias they contain?

And what do they know? Better yet, why should I believe them...rather than actually reading articles and identifying the bias they contain?

Yeah what do they know about CNN?

CNN Bias.jpg

Am I supposed to be impressed? I don't think so. Heck, CNN has proven they are extreme left.

So you agree that those people are accurate with their ratings?

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see in that article any mention of when construction actually started. What that means is this: So what if the plant was announced in 2012? If it took six or seven years for them to actually start construction, then Obama doesn't deserve any credit. Trump does.

Why would Trump deserve credit? What did he do?

Remember all the cons calling Obama the campaigner in Chief? I wonder what they now think about Trump stealing tax payer money by turning every official event into a campaign rally?

I used to call Obama campaigner-in-chief.

And, yes, this is one of the many examples of Trump doing things 1000 times worse than Obama but Trump supporters don't give a damn about him doing way worse than what they hyperventilated about Obama doing.

Correct, he didn't seek to take credit. He took it. Here is the quote, "This would have never happened without me and us." I suppose he could have meant Obama by using "us," but I doubt it.

Gotta hand it to the guy. He is a combo of P.T. Barnum ("There's a sucker born every minute.") and Prof. Howard Hill of "The Music Man." He will go into the Flim-flam Hall of Fame, if he doesn't have a plaque there already honoring him for Trump U and the Trump Foundation.

Nothing matters to his base. If he claimed the credit, he must be responsible for it happening. Ask any of his supporters.

So you agree that those people are accurate with their ratings?

???

Did you actually read what I said? I don't think so. If you had, you wouldn't have asked that stupid question.

???

Did you actually read what I said? I don't think so. If you had, you wouldn't have asked that stupid question.

Um knock knock on the wood you said this: "Heck, CNN has proven they are extreme left." If you had actually read the image I posted, that's exactly what they said! Jesus H. Christ!

Last edited:

Well, sure, of course Dear Leader deserves all the credit for private sector accomplishments. He made them happen by sheer force of will! Of course he's NOT NOT NOT responsible for the layoffs and plant closings and the like - they're all Obama's fault cause Dear Leader is never to blame. It's how it is.

and the sun in the sky, the trees in the park, the swings in the park... it's because of Trump!

Un-freakin-believable.

Now you are getting it. Good job Comrade!

Um knock knock on the wood you said this: "Heck, CNN has proven they are extreme left." If you had actually read the image I posted, that's exactly what they said! Jesus H. Christ1

That's not what your image said. Look at it again.

I looked at it again. Now look at this one:

View attachment 67261944

Why should I look at that one? Hell, I've already established your source is bull**** and that you don't know what you are even looking at.

Oh...wait...do you care that it's about Fox? Cool. But I don't care about Fox.

Moving on...

Why should I look at that one? Hell, I've already established your source is bull****.

Oh that's what I thought. You don't want to look because you're afraid that the AP is actually balanced with no bias.

Trump deserves credit.It happened on his watch.

Oh that's what I thought. You don't want to look because you're afraid that the AP is actually balanced with no bias.

LOL!!

You didn't even read that AP article, did you? :roll:

Yeah what do they know about CNN?

Am I supposed to be impressed? I don't think so. Heck, CNN has proven they are extreme left.

Yes, in Mycroft Universe:

Extreme Left: CNN, MSNBC ---------- Left: Reuters, AP ---------- A little Left: Fox News ------------ Center: Mycroft, Trump, Breitbart -- Right: Nazi's

Yes, in Mycroft Universe:

Extreme Left: CNN, MSNBC ---------- Left: Reuters, AP ---------- A little Left: Fox News ------------ Center: Mycroft, Trump, Breitbart -- Right: Nazi's

Wrong. In my universe, I tend to take the lot of them with less than a grain of salt. Sure...all of them might have a fact or two in their slanted reporting, but when it comes to them telling me what to think...no thanks. I'll think for myself.

Back
Top Bottom