• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attacks 'filthy' Red Hen, the Virginia restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave

Old news.

Perhaps but this is not BN forum. Trump failed to mention the more than 10 health code violations at his Mar-A-Lago resort. The Red Hen has a clean record. While most restaurants on Yelp have fewer than 100 reviews, their site has been taken under moderation by Yelp because of over 12K negative & hateful reviews since the Sanders episode.

Another fib from the Liar in Chief

It's almost predictable how he will respond depending on the target. Restaurant...filthy. Newspaper...failing. Comedian... unfunny. TV show...low ratings. And so it goes....

Perhaps you should check out just how filthy the exterior is.

How would you or the Donald know since neither of you have been near the place. Incidentally the death threats were/are rolling in to other "Red Hens" in different states.

iLOL No.

filthy-canopies-filthy-mindow-filthy-door-the-red-hen-ladies-34357169.png

5b329b38296c2.image.jpg

How would you or the Donald know since neither of you have been near the place. Incidentally the death threats were/are rolling in to other "Red Hens" in different states.
See the picture I posted.

Then why did Sarah Sanders want to eat there?

How is that even a relevant question?

1. You do not know who chose the restaurant.
2. And if it occurred at night why would you think they would notice the exterior filth?

Then why did Sarah Sanders want to eat there?

Because Huckabee cannot even afford a slice of the Dons favorite chocolate cake at his FL rat hole on her salary.

Perhaps but this is not BN forum. Trump failed to mention the more than 10 health code violations at his Mar-A-Lago resort. The Red Hen has a clean record. While most restaurants on Yelp have fewer than 100 reviews, their site has been taken under moderation by Yelp because of over 12K negative & hateful reviews since the Sanders episode.

A thread about Yelp shaming would be fitting... I am against Yelp shaming.

I have eaten in many a place around the world where the outsides are nasty but the interior is clean and relatively sanitary.
Relatively? iLOL

And?

That in no way refutes what Trump said.

The exterior is filthy.

10 health violations at Trumps digs, now everyone knows food poisening comes at a hefty surcharge from Trumps kitchen. Way to shoot yourself in the foot Donny, please keep tweeting !!

Meh...this is all much ado. The Red Hen made their stand...their right to do so. Because of their hatred, and the hated promoted by Auntie Maxinne, others will and are 'pushing back'. Cant see how anyone that cheered on the stupidity of the owners can be anything but supportive of the resulting after affects. Choice...consequence.

Relatively? iLOL

And?

The exterior is filthy.

Relatively... I have eaten in inns and restaurants from north of the artic circle to the backwaters of Belize, Mexico, Philippines, etc. Everything is relative.

And that exterior would not stop me from eating there.

Relatively... I have eaten in inns and restaurants from north of the artic circle to the backwaters of Belize, Mexico, Philippines, etc. Everything is relative.

And that exterior would not stop me from eating there.
And again.
And?

Trump said the exterior is filthy. I don't eat on the exterior... Nor does anyone I know.
iLOL And that also does not refute what he said.

Looking at the pictures -- it appears to e factual -- but I'm not sure he needed to say it.

As his Press Secretary, Trump could reasonably be expected to mention the incident, but he probably didn't have to go into how badly the exterior looked.

The Red Hen is done for anyway -- the owner will never be able to open her doors again and not be harassed by customers or by anyone else. She had her moment of glory and now she's going to pay the price. What is the old saying -- pride goeth before a fall?" I don't think she'll ever forget this life lesson.

But -- the outside of the Red Hen is kind of shabby.

No wonder Melania stays away from the Trump FL compound, its fear of food poisening :lamo

Back
Top Bottom