• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Asks for Personal Business Favor During Phone Call With Foreign Leader

obama used the government for his personal financial gain. where was the outrage

He did? Is there some evidence of that? I sure haven't seen any.

It's not a claim, it's the law. Look it up yourself.

No, you made the claim, therefore it is on YOU to present the evidence, not someone else. That's how debate works. Otherwise, your claim is unsubstantiated and therefore irrelevant.

Is the source discredited, or is it just that they said something negative about your Messiah?
Is this your way of deflecting because you dont have any proof?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Is this your way of deflecting because you dont have any proof?

It's my way of saying that your statement doesn't amount to "discredited" in my book.

It's not a claim, it's the law. Look it up yourself.

The link you sent me was not a law, it was Rudy Giuliani's opinion. Furthermore, it was his opinion about putting the business in a blind trust, not on using diplomacy for personal gain.

To my knowledge, the Constitution has not been amended to remove the clause in question.

Last edited:
You claimed the source was discredited, it's up to you to back that up.
So you have no proof trump asked for a personal business favor?

Where's your proof discrediting the source?
I have no interest to show you how the left wing bias media has discredited itself. You are trying to deflect from the fact that you are regurgitating an unsubstantiated claim. You have no proof and this thread is garbage.

The link you sent me was not a law, it was Rudy Giuliani's opinion. Furthermore, it was his opinion about putting the business in a blind trust, not on using diplomacy for personal gain.

To my knowledge, the Constitution has not been amended to remove the clause in question.

Then you did NOT read the article. You are wrong on this issue. Just look it up. That ought to be easy enough for you to do.

You wouldn't believe anything negative about Trump no matter who said it.

Sure I would, I think what he did with Trump University was wrong. People should walk away with marketable skills that put them on a track to a good job if they pay for what amounts to a college education.

Do you have more incorrect assumptions or is that the last one?

Sure I would, I think what he did with Trump University was wrong. People should walk away with marketable skills that put them on a track to a good job if they pay for what amounts to a college education.

Do you have more incorrect assumptions or is that the last one?
Yeah i was shocked he wasnt attacked more on that not on the primaty or in the general.

Back
Top Bottom