• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thousands Cheer Pres.Trump Wildly in El Paso

We saw what the people on BETO O'ROURKE'S OWN BACKYARD had to say....

Those Obama dogs were terrible. Knocking down children and biting reporters in the face. I wouldn't be surprised if those dogs are in kennels now.
Also, that small mut Bush dog was terrible as well. Very ill-tempered and grumpy. What was it? A Scottish terrier?
Great recovery attempt.:roll:

Facts are what crushed the left narrative..especially the ridiculously dishonest, SELF-DECLARED "FACT CHECKERS".

I'll go with the FEDERAL DATA as opposed to the DEMOCRAT OPERATIVE BULL****, thank you.

You have yet to link to any FEDERAL DATA(Protip: randomly going all caps just makes it hard for people to take your post seriously). I said nothing about FACT CHECKERS. I said facts. Do learn to read.

We saw what the people on BETO O'ROURKE'S OWN BACKYARD had to say....

About 1 % of them, anyway....

Oh darn, using facts against you is so unfair...

You have yet to link to any FEDERAL DATA(Protip: randomly going all caps just makes it hard for people to take your post seriously). I said nothing about FACT CHECKERS. I said facts. Do learn to read.

You have yet to link to anything besides DEMOCRAT OPERATIVES.

Here's data MUCH EASIER to discern:

Here is the El Paso crime data from LOCAL POLICE DATA, who know more about it than anyone.

UNALTERED, UNEDITED from a SOURCE WITH NO POLITICAL AGENDA IN THIS MATTER.

Crime in El Paso, Texas (TX): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers, crime map

Notice that the El Paso total crime rate was HIGHER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE (280.5), at 364.4 in 2002, (earliest year in the data), and STAYED HIGHER UNTIL 2007, when it dropped to 279.5, (after the wall was began)...and then has DROPPED EVER SINCE, CONTRARY TO THE FAKE NEWS/LEFT LIES.

As of 2016 it was at 199.7 FAR LOWER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE, and EVER FARTHER BELOW THE PRE WALL CRIME RATE IN EL PASO.

WHY HAS THE FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT BEEN LYING ABOUT THIS INFORMATION???

Or are the EL PASO POLICE LYING? Der....

Just another **** troll thread. Why does every forum allow obvious, pathetic loser trolls to operate freely and leaves steaming piles of **** all over the forum?

Just another **** troll thread. Why does every forum allow obvious, pathetic loser trolls to operate freely and leaves steaming piles of **** all over the forum?

Set an example and stop trolling.

We see who the troll is.

Agreed...Shut it down

Yeah, especially since I found the El PASO POLICE DEPT.'s CRIME DATA.

DESPERATE TO SHUT IT DOWN NOW, huh? :lamo

No need to prove you don't like brown people. We already believe you! LMAO!

I don't care about ANYONE's SKIN COLOR...unlike the RACE OBSESSED LEFT...as exemplified by the poster to whom I was responding.

Yeah, especially since I found the El PASO POLICE DEPT.'s CRIME DATA.

DESPERATE TO SHUT IT DOWN NOW, huh? :lamo

Where did Redress go? I was enjoying your ownage of him/her?.. ;)

Tim-

Where did Redress go? I was enjoying your ownage of him/her?.. ;)

Tim-
Uh-huh...right up until I posted the ACTUAL EL PASO CRIME DATA, from BEFORE and AFTER THE WALL....der...

POST # 55, if you missed it.

So much for my "being owned"....nothing shoots down the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT like the ACTUAL, UNEDITED FACTS.

Last edited:

Here is the El Paso crime data from LOCAL POLICE DATA, who know more about it than anyone.

Crime in El Paso, Texas (TX): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers, crime map

Notice that the El Paso total crime rate was HIGHER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE (280.5), at 364.4 in 2002, (earliest year in the data), and STAYED HIGHER UNTIL 2007, when it dropped to 279.5, (after the wall was began)...and then has DROPPED EVER SINCE, CONTRARY TO THE FAKE NEWS/LEFT LIES.

As of 2016 it was at 199.7 FAR LOWER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE, and EVER FARTHER BELOW THE PRE WALL CRIME RATE IN EL PASO.

wait...DROPPED EVER SINCE? SO 217 is less than 203? 199.7 is less than 199.3? And why did you fail to mention that the crime rate was dropping long before the wall was built? I see why you did not want to link to a source....

wait...DROPPED EVER SINCE? SO 217 is less than 203? 199.7 is less than 199.3? And why did you fail to mention that the crime rate was dropping long before the wall was built? I see why you did not want to link to a source....

Because , as the data SHOWS, the El Paso CRIME RATE was HIGHER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE in the four years shown PRIOR TO THE WALL BEGINNING(first year on the chart) ...ONCE AGAIN.,,and DROPPED starting in 2007, and continuing through 2016 (last year on the chart).

So....EL PASO WAS "DANGEROUS"..moreso than the national average, and let's not forget BULLETS STRIKING BUILDINGS and PEOPLE PRIOR TO THE WALL,, as WELL...all of which DROPPED or STOPPED AFTER THE WALL.

SORRY..but there is NO WAY AROUND THE POLICE DATA.

It is a VERY EASY TO READ CHART...

Last edited:
Why have the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT/LYING LEFT/"FACT FAKERS" BEEN LYING ABOUT THE ACTUAL CRIME DATA IN EL PASO, as PROVEN BY THE ACTUAL POLICE CRIME DATA, BEFORE AND AFTER THE WALL????

Why have the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT/LYING LEFT/"FACT FAKERS" BEEN LYING ABOUT THE ACTUAL CRIME DATA IN EL PASO, as PROVEN BY THE ACTUAL POLICE CRIME DATA, BEFORE AND AFTER THE WALL????

People that do this ^^^^^

belong in kindergarten.

People that do this ^^^^^

belong in kindergarten.

It's fun for me. Glad to see it bothers you.

How about the ACTUAL CRIME DATA FROM EL PASO, per their OWN POLICE DATA, from BEFORE and AFTER THE WALL?

That "bother you" too? :mrgreen:

China has their Great Wall. We will have our Great Wall of America.

Talk about cherry picking the numbers! Your own link and the crime index you cited directly disproves your conclusion:

From 2002 to 2007 (when you claim the wall was "started") the crime index dropped by 85 points. (364.4 to 279.3 over 5 years) From 2007 to 2016 the crime index dropped by 79 points. (279.3 to 199.7 over 9 years!) So: the rate of decrease in crime was much higher before the wall was built. Building the wall caused less of a decrease in crime than existed before the wall was "started."

The crime index fell much faster before the wall was built than it did after! You are blatantly misquoting statistics from your own source and using them to draw a false conclusion.

They have NOT BEEN LYING, THEY USE THE ACTUAL CRIME DATA, NOT THE NUMBERS SOME RANDOM WEBSITE ON THE INTERNETS HAVE COME UP WITH LIKE YOU.!!!!

Back
Top Bottom