• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is what trump supporters, support.

You seem to be obsessed with winning. Did you not win enough as a child?

You go ahead and get all excited over having Trump as a president. Seems like maybe you need it.
:lamo

Every day, 24/7, numerous times a day people post idiotic threads like this one...threads fueled by leftists roiling in hatred over the 2016 election and the NON STOP mindless bull**** that fuels them. I reckon we could just completely ignore the threads...completely ignore you. Let you finish turning this site into the ****ty cesspool that you are committed to.

Every day, 24/7, numerous times a day people post idiotic threads like this one...threads fueled by leftists roiling in hatred over the 2016 election and the NON STOP mindless bull**** that fuels them. I reckon we could just completely ignore the threads...completely ignore you. Let you finish turning this site into the ****ty cesspool that you are committed to.

D76D3483-D6E8-4B5A-B64F-94961FE401E7.jpg

Oh, and while we are at it - stop being so angry. Try some Exlax. You might feel better.

Yes! Maybe then we can go back to talking about real legitimate issues, like Obama’s secret Kenyan birth certificate or the wiretapping of Trump Tower for another 6 years straight, LOL.

Yes! Maybe then we can go back to talking about real legitimate issues, like Obama’s secret Kenyan birth certificate or the wiretapping of Trump Tower for another 6 years straight, LOL.
Like the woman said....
D76D3483-D6E8-4B5A-B64F-94961FE401E7.jpg
I gave you issues....
2 Supreme Court justices...potentially a third in the first term and at least 2 if not 3 in the second term.
A booming economy.
Having someone at least TRY to fix trade imbalances.
LEGAL immigration.

You lot keep coming up with that pathetic silliness.

he is the president

he will be for another 18 months or so

the thread was another attack on what trump supporters, support

well...they had two choices....Trump or Hillary

maybe your side just put up such a ****ty candidate that this is the result

Trump is your fault

in all his glory....your fault....

now instead of bitching about him day after day, get yourselves a decent candidate this time around

maybe you'll have better results...we will see

You folks don’t often so readily admit that he’s a ****ty president and that the cruelty is the point.

12000 false or misleading trump claims in 928 days.

Over ten times a day the president utters either a false or misleading statement. This is what the folks on the right support.

Isn't the fact our president is an habitual liar enough of a reason for a change?

Please go argue with the washington post or just dismiss it as liberal garbage. For other folks, what do you think?

We've gone from "I cannot tell a lie" to "the president cannot tell the truth" :shock:

Over ten times a day the president utters either a false or misleading statement. This is what the folks on the right support.

Isn't the fact our president is an habitual liar enough of a reason for a change?

Please go argue with the washington post or just dismiss it as liberal garbage. For other folks, what do you think?

Is there an accessible list of the lies, and the reasoning behind classifying them as a lie? For example, if I say I make $60,000, but in reality I only make $59,950, have I lied or misled? I get the feeling that's what has to happen to get to 12,000.

Is there an accessible list of the lies, and the reasoning behind classifying them as a lie? For example, if I say I make $60,000, but in reality I only make $59,950, have I lied or misled? I get the feeling that's what has to happen to get to 12,000.

The lists that have any credibility combines outright lies with misrepresentations which are of course, left handed lies.

For example, just yesterday commenting on the Jeffrey Epstein death and insistent on weaving a tail of involvement by one of the Clintons, Trump said that Bill claimed to only have taken 4 trips on Epstein's jet but that the flight logs record 27 flights and that the media should research those other flights since he, DonDon is "convinced" they will show that Bill visited Epstein's mysterious island. But a plane's flight log shows each hop of a trip. As such the flight logs would show exactly the data DonDon claims is worth investigating. There is no mystery to be found in the flight logs and DonDon knows it. Anybody with a brain knows it (maybe that actually lets DonDon out).

So that is a false narrative built out of factual information, a left handed lie at best and pretty close to a bare faced lie. A misrepresentation would be a polite but an acceptable description for a full blown journey into CT world by BOZO THE PRESIDENT.

Proof you don't read before you respond.

I'm not responsible for what other people do.

So let's see if I understand...you are OK with Trump's lies because he supports most of your agenda, even if he lies 10x more than the typical politician? The dude lies when it is not even necessary to lie, its just who he is (inherently dishonest).

he is the president

he will be for another 18 months or so

the thread was another attack on what trump supporters, support

well...they had two choices....Trump or Hillary

maybe your side just put up such a ****ty candidate that this is the result

Trump is your fault

in all his glory....your fault....

now instead of bitching about him day after day, get yourselves a decent candidate this time around

maybe you'll have better results...we will see

Trump is Superfly's fault?

two others poster's got my point so easily

why do you have to be so obtuse?

Wow, touchy, aren't we?

Trump is the fault of the Republican primary voters. Hillary had zero to do with that. Zero. Trump is the Republicans' fault, as anyone who knows about our elections understands. Fail less.

Wow, touchy, aren't we?

Trump is the fault of the Republican primary voters. Hillary had zero to do with that. Zero. Trump is the Republicans' fault, as anyone who knows about our elections understands. Fail less.

yes, and no

the subject my dear

was why the supporters of trump, supported him

well, the other side of the coin was HILLARY

enough said

yes, and no

the subject my dear

enough said

People voted for Trump in the primary because of.....Hillary?

People support Trump today, in spite of his shortcomings, which are too long to list, because of.....Hillary?

Sounds like the problems on the right are even bigger than I thought. Either stupidity abounds, which explains the ignorant votes cast in the primary, or the right can't stop living in the past. No wonder the GOP is on the verge of collapse.

gv081319dAPR20190813034509.jpg

We choose truth over facts.

LAFFRIOT

Let us know when you find out what his "top people" were really finding on Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate.

yes, and no

the subject my dear

enough said

Nah. Reminds me of this Far Side Cartoon. Hillary was the guy we were complaining about sitting next to us. Trump is the guy that was about to sit down next to us. We were complaining before, we didn't know the complete weirdo that we were about to get:

farside.jpg

People voted for Trump in the primary because of.....Hillary?

People support Trump today, in spite of his shortcomings, which are too long to list, because of.....Hillary?

Sounds like the problems on the right are even bigger than I thought. Either stupidity abounds, which explains the ignorant votes cast in the primary, or the right can't stop living in the past. No wonder the GOP is on the verge of collapse.

people had ****ty choices in the general election...period (end of story)

by that time the two choices had been made, and you had already jumped ship because Rubio and Kasich werent the choices

your choice

other people made OTHER choices....i decided to not vote for president but continue my support for the GOP

see how that works

you call it what you want...but yes, HILLARY is the reason Trump won...no other reason...period

people had ****ty choices in the general election...period (end of story)

by that time the two choices had been made, and you had already jumped ship because Rubio and Kasich werent the choices

your choice

other people made OTHER choices....i decided to not vote for president but continue my support for the GOP

see how that works

you call it what you want...but yes, HILLARY is the reason Trump won...no other reason...period

The election was almost 3 years ago. This thread is not about why you supported him in 2016. It's about supporting him today. Hillary Clinton, much as some of you obsess over her, isn't relevant today and has nothing to do with his terrible performance today and the idiocy of the people supporting him today.

to what?

to whom?

remember the choices we were presented with

i voted for neither for president

but i bet very few would change their vote....

i guess in Nov 2020 we will see who the other side puts up....

it better be a LOT BETTER than the last choice

Bozo the clown would be a better choice.

I believe I said false OR misleading. It's fine with me if you think this guy isn't a habitual liar. It's not my head in the sand.

The election was almost 3 years ago. This thread is not about why you supported him in 2016. It's about supporting him today. Hillary Clinton, much as some of you obsess over her, isn't relevant today and has nothing to do with his terrible performance today and the idiocy of the people supporting him today.

he is our ****ing President

like it or not....he is the peoples choice

so i will support THEIR CHOICE until his time is over

and then i will support the next guy or gal elected to that office...whether i LIKE THEM OR NOT

that is how i operate

that is what is great about our country....they only get 4 years....and with the congresses lately, they are almost toothless

they have very little power other than choosing judges....almost everything else can be blocked

and the people get to either reelect or throw him out on his ear in 18 months....that is THEIR choice again

that is the republic we live in....

12000 false or misleading?

How many in that list are repeats?

Did you notice that they shifted from "lies" (saying things he knew were false) to "false or misleading?" Why did they shift the goal posts to the weaker standard?

Why 12000? Why not 12000 per day? Millions. Why not say that every word he says is 12000 false or misleading statements?

Are these objectively false or misleading or is it simply because the source has a differing opinion?

Back
Top Bottom