• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is what trump supporters, support.

I didnt say a word about Benghazi or emails...I pointed out what a piece of **** candidate the one you lovingly supported was and why Trump won the election.

Look...Benghazi and emails are yesterday. Idiot leftists **** themselves over fairy tale connections to trump and Russia, but have shown quite clearly they are so invested in their mindless partisan rhetoric that they dont and never have given a **** about the facts regarding Benghazi or the Clinton emails. SO you wont see me bringing it up. in this conversation, thats all you, baby.

YOU put that piece of **** up for election. YOU are the reason Trump won. And the people that support Trump do so because the alternative would have been that piece of **** YOU support would be in charge of the economy...of Supreme Court nominations...of foreign relations.

You seem to think you are a little frog that lives in my pocket. You seem to know an awful lot about me, and who I support. Oh wait - "lovingly" support.

Find me on this entire forum, in all my 32,000 posts, where I said I was a fan of the Clintons.

Show me. You seem to know so much about me that you used the word "YOU" in reference to me at least 15 times in two posts. Sometimes even in all caps, to get your point across, I guess. :lol:

Show me where I ever, even once, said I was a fan of the Clintons.

Thread title: This is what trump supporters, support.

Well lets see now. For some of them its:
- corporate tax breaks
- white privilege
- white supremacy
- seeing Trump as a vessel to pour their desires to overthrow of the US Constitutional Republic into
- Anarchy
- old people gaslit out of their minds by Trump and the GOP
- some minority citizens rightfully taken by interest in participating in the American Dream gaslit out of their minds by Trump and the GOP

I think that about covers it.

I didnt say a word about Benghazi or emails...I pointed out what a piece of **** candidate the one you lovingly supported was and why Trump won the election.

Look...Benghazi and emails are yesterday. Idiot leftists **** themselves over fairy tale connections to trump and Russia, but have shown quite clearly they are so invested in their mindless partisan rhetoric that they dont and never have given a **** about the facts regarding Benghazi or the Clinton emails. SO you wont see me bringing it up. in this conversation, thats all you, baby.

YOU put that piece of **** up for election. YOU are the reason Trump won. And the people that support Trump do so because the alternative would have been that piece of **** YOU support would be in charge of the economy...of Supreme Court nominations...of foreign relations.

Trump won because he had help from Russia who targeted Bernie supporters in the 3 Blue states with propaganda like Pizzagate. He lost the popular vote to Hillary by nearly 3 million votes. Cambridge Analytica and the Russian trolls who used their data won the election not Trump. Which is why he looked like this in Helsinki.

George Will has described Donald Trump as a “Vesuvius of mendacities.” But as we have discovered in the last 24 hours, we have failed to grasp the full scope of his volcanic recklessness; his obsequiousness, his dishonesty, his willingness to insult his own country, all the while suggesting a moral equivalency between Vladimir Putin’s thugocracy and American democracy.

It seems only moments ago that Republicans derided Barack Obama’s “apology tour.” But that has been replaced by Donald Trump’s Groveling Tour, a peculiar combination of bullying our friends and fawning on our enemies. Monday’s summit seems destined to be recorded in the annals of diplomatic folly, with geopolitical consequences that will last far longer than our own frenetic attention spans.

Trump Helsinki Summit: His Servility to Vladimir Putin Is Unbecoming of a President

You seem to think you are a little frog that lives in my pocket. You seem to know an awful lot about me, and who I support. Oh wait - "lovingly" support.

Find me on this entire forum, in all my 32,000 posts, where I said I was a fan of the Clintons.

Show me. You seem to know so much about me that you used the word "YOU" in reference to me at least 15 times in two posts. Sometimes even in all caps, to get your point across, I guess. :lol:

Show me where I ever, even once, said I was a fan of the Clintons.
:lamo

Thank you.

You just proved...once again...why Trump won.

Thank you.

You just proved...once again...why Trump won.

So once again, you have nothing. Shocker, that.

:lol:

And to think I actually thought you'd take me up on the offer to prove that you were not, actually, full of it, and that you could prove that I was, in fact, a HUGE Hillary supporter, as you inferred.

But you are standing there with your johnson in your hand, yet again.

Don't blame me. I did not vote for him.
You believe that pathetic **** you posted.

But then...remember when you slurped this up too?

You will literally swallow everything they tell you.

Pathetic.

12000 false or misleading trump claims in 928 days.

Over ten times a day the president utters either a false or misleading statement. This is what the folks on the right support.

Isn't the fact our president is an habitual liar enough of a reason for a change?

Please go argue with the washington post or just dismiss it as liberal garbage. For other folks, what do you think?

to what?

to whom?

remember the choices we were presented with

i voted for neither for president

but i bet very few would change their vote....

i guess in Nov 2020 we will see who the other side puts up....

it better be a LOT BETTER than the last choice

So once again, you have nothing. Shocker, that.

:lol:

And to think I actually thought you'd take me up on the offer to prove that you were not, actually, full of it, and that you could prove that I was, in fact, a HUGE Hillary supporter, as you inferred.

But you are standing there with your johnson in your hand, yet again.
Its kinda kinky knowing you are sitting there imagining me holding my Johnson. But putting your fantasies aside......

You 100% completely make my point. In fact I expressed it in posts in this thread. Hillary was a **** candidate. So for you and others to STILL **** yourself over Trumps win while you cant even stomach the thought of championing her quite clearly demonstrates why Trump won. Congrats. You just kicked your own ass.

I might agree with you - if we were the ones who continually brought her up! :lol:

Y’all are kind of pathetic in how you can’t get involved in anything anti-Trump without making it about Hillary, who we are prepared to let retire and be a grandmother.

Here’s a thought. When somebody says something bad about Trump - Defend it! Surely you can do that, right? If you truly back this guy, then it should be easy peasy to defend him without bringing up Hillary.

he is the president

he will be for another 18 months or so

the thread was another attack on what trump supporters, support

well...they had two choices....Trump or Hillary

maybe your side just put up such a ****ty candidate that this is the result

Trump is your fault

in all his glory....your fault....

now instead of bitching about him day after day, get yourselves a decent candidate this time around

maybe you'll have better results...we will see

he is the president

Trump is your fault

now instead of bitching about him day after day, get yourselves a decent candidate this time around

I love it. When pressed to support the rat candidate, they cant even bring themselves to do that...and then they wonder why Trump won. And its not enough to wonder why Trump won, then they have to **** themselves daily THAT Trump won. And they have been doing this day...after day....after day....after day....after day...........

I love it. When pressed to support the rat candidate, they cant even bring themselves to do that...and then they wonder why Trump won. And its not enough to wonder why Trump won, then they have to **** themselves daily THAT Trump won. And they have been doing this day...after day....after day....after day....after day...........

Are you trying to show people how ignorant Trump acolytes really are, or what?

Sorry, but "people" didn't turn to Trump because of Hilllary. The "people" didn't turn to Trump at all. Only "people like you" supported Trump. And you did so because he reflects your values and agenda, then and now.

What the "people" (i.e. the overwhelming majority of the American electorate) ACTUALLY understand is that Trump is president primarily because of Russian interference and because of Trump's complicity with that foreign regime.

There has not been a single day of his presidency in which Trump has enjoyed majority support from the American public. The FACT is that Trump is the most unpopular president in the history of this country. Most Americans are embarrassed by this president.

Sorry, but "people" didn't turn to Trump because of Hilllary. The "people" didn't turn to Trump at all. Only "people like you" supported Trump. And you did so because he reflects your values and agenda, then and now.

What the "people" (i.e. the overwhelming majority of the American electorate) ACTUALLY understand is that Trump is president primarily because of Russian interference and because of Trump's complicity with that foreign regime.

There has not been a single day of his presidency in which Trump has enjoyed majority support from the American public. The FACT is that Trump is the most unpopular president in the history of this country. Most Americans are embarrassed by this president.

The simple truth of it is that people that could not vote for HRC did not vote for Trump. They STAYED HOME in 2016. This has been proven time and time again just by looking at the actual numbers. I am not going to post them in this forum again because I have already posted them several times in this forum. This should in fact be common knowledge for anybody that is trying to engage in discussion at a forum titled DebatePolitics. For those engaging in 24/7 propaganda (and there are PLENTY of those posting in this forum), their milage will surely vary.

We as a nation survived Obama; not sure we can survive this ^.
I voted for Trump. I am proud of my vote. Most Americans would rather avoid the abuse that triggering liberals brings so are quiet.
We won't be quiet on election day.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I love it when people like you try to make snarky comments and end up kicking your own ass.

NOWHERE did I suggest people TURNED to Trump, though there is evidence at least some democrats did and Trump won more of the Hispanic vote than did Mitt Romney. What that SAYS is your goddess and beloved would be queen was such a piece of **** that people stayed away from the polls. Even the ****ing rats couldn't stand voting for her.

Know how we know that?

She ****ing LOST. And poor people like you STILL havent gotten over it.

which makes me laugh.

I love it when people like you try to make snarky comments and end up kicking your own ass.

NOWHERE did I suggest people TURNED to Trump, though there is evidence at least some democrats did and Trump won more of the Hispanic vote than did Mitt Romney. What that SAYS is your goddess and beloved would be queen was such a piece of **** that people stayed away from the polls. Even the ****ing rats couldn't stand voting for her.

Know how we know that?

She ****ing LOST. And poor people like you STILL havent gotten over it.

which makes me laugh.

But HRC won 66% of the Latino vote in 2016 to Trump's 28% and DonDon is SOOOOOOOO going out of his way to secure more Latino vote for 2020 now isn't he!

YOU make me laugh. Keep ******* your posts though whatever that is about. Impressive stuff there.

But HRC won 66% of the Latino vote in 2016 to Trump's 28% and DonDon is SOOOOOOOO going out of his way to secure more Latino vote for 2020 now isn't he!

YOU make me laugh. Keep ******* your posts though whatever that is about. Impressive stuff there.

Who is your president?

Ill give you a hint...its not the piece of **** you adore and voted for.

hillary-chipmunk.jpg

but you keep on bleating on...

You assume the Latinos that followed the rules with green cards or citizenship are rooting for the waves of illegals coming in. I'm sure the legal ones are just tickled to have to compete for jobs with a million more of their illegal countrymen. :roll:

Great response....typically bloated and meaningless.
that is literally the description of every leftist Trump hating poster on this site for the last 3 years.

Its kinda kinky knowing you are sitting there imagining me holding my Johnson. But putting your fantasies aside......

You 100% completely make my point. In fact I expressed it in posts in this thread. Hillary was a **** candidate. So for you and others to STILL **** yourself over Trumps win while you cant even stomach the thought of championing her quite clearly demonstrates why Trump won. Congrats. You just kicked your own ass.

You seem to be obsessed with winning. Did you not win enough as a child?

You go ahead and get all excited over having Trump as a president. Seems like maybe you need it.

he is the president

Trump is your fault

On this we both agree. Hillary was a terrible candidate. I have never said anything differently.

Back
Top Bottom