• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There seems to be no end of them

You obviously are confused. Trump doesn't have to or anyone else has to prove trump is innocent or exonerate.
the basic fundamental principle in our system and society is that you are innocent until you are proven guilty.

The burden of proof lays with the accuser not the accused to prove that they are no innocent.
the fact that you do not understand this simple concept scare the hell out of me and what goes through
leftist mindsets on issues. what you are claiming is witch trials.

If she has evidence and or proof that she was assaulted let her present it.
after 20-30 years i doubt that she has any other than her word.

since we know that anyone will say anything to try and trounce trump and they have
and the only person that brought a case against trump has had it thrown out 3 or 4 times now.
there it is.

for accusations to be true there needs to be evidence that support the accusations.
it happened because i say it happened frankly doesn't fly anymore given the number of
false accusations that have been flying lately.

Let's try him in the court of public opinion.

Every damm day

This is the court of public opinion, don't you know?

Proof is that Donald has bragged about crabbing ******s.

I believe the women. Call me sexist.

actually go back and look at his quote

he said that he CAN....not that he did

but you already know that....and that is NOT PROOF of any wrongdoing in a court of law is it?

you lose...want to try again

"If you and I fall into bad moral habits, we can harm our families, our employers and our friends. The President of the United States can incinerate the planet. Seriously, the very idea that we ought to have at or less than the same moral demands placed on the Chief Executive that we place on our next door neighbor is ludicrous and dangerous.
"Throughout our history, we have seen the presidency as the repository of all of our highest hopes and ideals and values. To demand less is to do an injustice to the blood that bought our freedoms."
Mike Pence.....

This is the court of public opinion, don't you know?

Proof is that Donald has bragged about crabbing ******s.

I believe the women. Call me sexist.

no...you believe the women because you want to be rid of the Donald

sorry...doesnt work that way

better luck next time....put a better candidate up next cycle

There seems to be no end to lying snakes that slither out from under their rocks and accuse the President of rape. Of course it happened 15 or 20 years ago, so there is absolutely no proof it ever happened and of course it didnt. There should be jail time for these lying witches!!!!

So, IOW, you're saying twump has all the hallmarks of a lifelong, serial rapist?

OK. I can agree with that.

That's a two way street, though, isn't it?

Given her story and -- ever been to Bergdorf's? -- the way she described the incident, there would have been a zillion witnesses to her fleeing in the state of semi-dress she claims she was in, yet there apparently weren't any.

Have you noticed any kind of double standard in play?

When anyone with a (D) after his name is accused of a sexual or other impropriety by the alleged "victim," even videotape evidence won't prevent all Dems from saying, "nothing to see here," while if the accused is an (R) -- Kavanaugh, Trump, ie, he's automatically guilty, no evidence necessary.

Don't you folks ever get tired of pretending there's no hypocrisy on the left side of the aisle? And doesn't it strike you as odd that most women accusers of Republicans always seem to "wait" twenty years or more to "come forward?"

This is my only post on this thread, since there's no evidence here either way beyond "she said, he said." Any real "debate" would be strictly based on personal bias on either side with no proof either way.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

LOL! Al Franken and Anthony Wiener are laughing at you and your fairy tales.

no...you believe the women because you want to be rid of the Donald

sorry...doesnt work that way

better luck next time....put a better candidate up next cycle

Just to keep things in perspective, I voted third party in the last election. The 2 front runners were criminals of high degree, and I knew it long before the election.

I believe the women accusers. DJT is an arrogant crook.

This is the court of public opinion. The actual courts are mostly corrupt, though I read this morning that another young Latina has prevailed in the contest for DA in Queens, so maybe there is hope.

I do not believe the woman accusers. They’re whores looking for a paycheck.

Thanks for admitting that twump is a serial rapist.

I didn't. Did you forget that Bill was President?

I should thank you for admitting Clinton was a serial sex predator.

Last edited:
LOL! Al Franken and Anthony Wiener are laughing at you and your fairy tales.
Last entry on this dumb thread:

Anthony Wiener (sure lived up to his name, didn't he?), idiot that he is, left a long trail all over the Internet that was so blatant there was no choice but to go after him; and he was "preying" on minors.

Al Franken was great on S&L back in the day (send all your money to me, Al Franken), but he was the typical Dem, so sure he was Teflon coated (likea Clinton, for example) that he, like Oscar Mayer Wiener, believed he could grope a woman's breasts in front of a camera lens.

And there was a bit of a scuffle by the Democrats over attempting to "overlook" his impropriety because he was of political importance to the party.

However, he was not the icon Bill Clinton was -- from Little Rock to DC, Bubba left a trail of sexual harassment, date rapes, etc that he and Hillary worked as a team to cover up, ruining the reputations of women who came forward. Google is your friend, do a little research.

And then there's Corey Booker, complete with video, but he's another high profile Democrat, so...

Somehow, I don't think Franken or the Wiener will be laughing at anyone anytime soon.

I really don't intend to become embroiled in pointless technicality debate over an incident "chronicled" by a woman about something she can't produce any evidence over that she claims occurred over two decades ago... in Bergdorf Goodman, a store in which I've shopped a time or two myself, of all places.

Have a nice day. [emoji41]

That's a two way street, though, isn't it?

Given her story and -- ever been to Bergdorf's? -- the way she described the incident, there would have been a zillion witnesses to her fleeing in the state of semi-dress she claims she was in, yet there apparently weren't any.

No, there wouldn't necessarily be a zillion witnesses and even if there were, the victim wouldn't know who they were.
Have you noticed any kind of double standard in play?

By Republicans?

Yes.
When anyone with a (D) after his name is accused of a sexual or other impropriety by the alleged "victim," even videotape evidence won't prevent all Dems from saying, "nothing to see here," while if the accused is an (R) -- Kavanaugh, Trump, ie, he's automatically guilty, no evidence necessary.

The situation with former Senator Al Franken proves your argument is unrealistic

Don't you folks ever get tired of pretending there's no hypocrisy on the left side of the aisle? And doesn't it strike you as odd that most women accusers of Republicans always seem to "wait" twenty years or more to "come forward?"

There is nothing unusual about rape victims taking many years before reporting their rape
This is my only post on this thread, since there's no evidence here either way beyond "she said, he said." Any real "debate" would be strictly based on personal bias on either side with no proof either way.

This is not a "He said, she said" situation. It's a "He said, she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she and she said" situation

Anthony Wiener (sure lived up to his name, didn't he?), idiot that he is, left a long trail all over the Internet that was so blatant there was no choice but to go after him; and he was "preying" on minors.

Al Franken was great on S&L back in the day (send all your money to me, Al Franken), but he was the typical Dem, so sure he was Teflon coated (likea Clinton, for example) that he, like Oscar Mayer Wiener, believed he could grope a woman's breasts in front of a camera lens.

And there was a bit of a scuffle by the Democrats over attempting to "overlook" his impropriety because he was of political importance to the party.

However, he was not the icon Bill Clinton was -- from Little Rock to DC, Bubba left a trail of sexual harassment, date rapes, etc that he and Hillary worked as a team to cover up, ruining the reputations of women who came forward. Google is your friend, do a little research.

And then there's Corey Booker, complete with video, but he's another high profile Democrat, so...

Somehow, I don't think Franken or the Wiener will be laughing at anyone anytime soon.

I really don't intend to become embroiled in pointless technicality debate over an incident "chronicled" by a woman about something she can't produce any evidence over that she claims occurred over two decades ago... in Bergdorf Goodman, a store in which I've shopped a time or two myself, of all places.

Have a nice day. [emoji41]

Good of you to admit that you lied and that twump is a serial rapist.

"When anyone with a (D) after his name is accused of a sexual or other impropriety by the alleged "victim," even videotape evidence won't prevent all Dems from saying, "nothing to see here,"

Hope those words are delicious!

Sorry, This is the USA. Doesn't work that way. The burden of proof is on the accuser. Aside from that, there is that statute of limitations problem.

The accusations don't add up.

Proof offered:

Duke lacrosse - None

UVA - None

Kavanaugh - None

Carrroll - None

The accusers track record is not good. 0 for dozens. The accusers should be locked up.
Carroll says she has the clothing she wore that day in her closet, unwashed. If she’s telling the truth, I hope she decides to turn it over to authorities for DNA testing. :thumbs:

There seems to be no end to lying snakes that slither out from under their rocks and accuse the President of rape. Of course it happened 15 or 20 years ago, so there is absolutely no proof it ever happened and of course it didnt. There should be jail time for these lying witches!!!!

Tell it to Cosby.

And Trump has also left a long trail of evidence. Or do you believe that 24 eyewitnesses, all telling stories of a strikingly similar pattern of behavior, is not "evidence "?
[/quote]
Al Franken was great on S&L back in the day (send all your money to me, Al Franken), but he was the typical Dem, so sure he was Teflon coated (likea Clinton, for example) that he, like Oscar Mayer Wiener, believed he could grope a woman's breasts in front of a camera lens.[/quote]

Odd that you would talk about double standards and then make a claim that is demonstrably false. Franken never groped anyone in front of a camera

Again, I find it odd that you would talk about double standards and then accuse Clinton of sexual harassment and assault when the only evidence of this is just a handful of women who accused him.

But poor Biden puts his arms around a kid's shoulder to pose for a public picture, and watch those neck veins and eyeballs bulging out in outrage! Creepy Joe! Creepy Joe!:lamo

24 women actually. Not a single one accused obama

True. The Republicans waited him out then defeated the democratic candidate at the ballot box. The Democrats prefer to use the courts.

It helps to sell books though.

Until the laws regarding slander etc., are changed for public figures, there is no downside to the practice.

I've felt for years that the logic to exempt public figures from slander and libel laws was unconstitutional. I am just waiting for some brave sole to push this to the new court and watch as justices squirm to try and provide a coherent and logical opinion on why average American's are different than famous American's. Should be an exercise in futility and deliciously hypocritical, not to mention completely unconstitutional.

Tim-

But poor Biden puts his arms around a kid's shoulder to pose for a public picture, and watch those neck veins and eyeballs bulging out in outrage! Creepy Joe! Creepy Joe!:lamo

You don't think it's creepy? Are you a parent?

Tim-

Back
Top Bottom