• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There seems to be no end of them

Only a Liberal would read a 488 page transcript trying to get a criminal charge that Mueller, Barr, Rosenstein, 46 FBI investigators, an 14 Democrat lawyers couldn't do. Read away.

:lamo...what a stupid comment.

Only a Conservative would reach conclusions based ENTIRELY on his own ideological leanings and the fake-news sources that re-affirm them daily.

Idiotic Trump acolytes just hate it when us "liberals" (i.e. anyone not on the Trump train to Hell) mock them for being ignorant and lacking intellectually curiosity or independence of thought...but then you guys say things like the above, and PROVE it.

• --Mueller (a lifelong Republican) wasn't trying to find a "criminal charge" against the Trump. He stated as much in his opening summary. His intent was to conduct the investigation and lay out the findings.
  • --Bar (a Republicans) repeatedly misrepresented the findings of the Mueller Report, which should have come as no big surpise, given that the also LIED repeatedly during his own confirmation hearing.
  • --Rosenstein (a Republican) had nothing to do with the investigation, nor its findings.
  • --It's irrelevant that 13 (not 14) of Mueller's investigative team had Democratic affiliations. 6 had GOP or "unknown" affiliations. EVERYONE in charge of the investigation (i.e. Mueller, Rosenstein, Wray and Barr) was/is a life-long Republican. This popular, Trump-inspired talking point is the stuff of wingnut conspiracy theorists (i.e. Trump supporters). I bet you were a Birther, too, huh?

Read the report, so that you can offer an intelligent, INDEPENDENT perspective....or hush up. Stop allowing your fake-news sources TELL you what to believe. Learn how to think for yourselves.

But you people don't like to read. It's a simple as that. And when you do occasionally read, it only in search of affirmation, not education.

I'm sorry, but no rational, clear-thinking American would say what you just said, above.

You just can't be this out of touch. Wasn't it Liberals who got Kavanaugh and Gorsuch through the senate?

What does this have to do with anything I've written?

Do they never learn from their own ignorance. When the Obama admin coulnd't get these crazy loony Liberal judges to pass muster in the Senate, what did they do? The decided to change the rules from 60% to 50% to get their judges through even though they were told it would come back to bite them later.
Another ignorant comment. THINK next time, before you type, ok? The Democrats didn't change the rules for Supreme Court nominations. McConnell did that. The Democrats reduced the threshold for executive branch/cabinet nominees and lower court federal judicial nominees from 60 votes to 50. If the McConnell rule has existed during the Obama era, Merrick Garland would be on the USSC right now, because Garland had the support of at least a dozen Gopers in the Senate.

Geez...open up a freaking newspaper, or something....anything beyond FoxNews or Breitbart, please! :roll:

What does this have to do with anything I've written?

Another ignorant comment. THINK next time, before you type, ok? The Democrats didn't change the rules for Supreme Court nominations. McConnell did that. The Democrats reduced the threshold for executive branch/cabinet nominees and lower court federal judicial nominees from 60 votes to 50. If the McConnell rule has existed during the Obama era, Merrick Garland would be on the USSC right now, because Garland had the support of at least a dozen Gopers in the Senate.

Geez...open up a freaking newspaper, or something....anything beyond FoxNews or Breitbart, please! :roll:

In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court. In April 2017, Senate Republicans led by Mitch McConnell extended the nuclear option to Supreme Court nominations in order to end debate on the nomination of Neil Gorsuch

Read much??

There seems to be no end to lying snakes that slither out from under their rocks and accuse the President of rape. Of course it happened 15 or 20 years ago, so there is absolutely no proof it ever happened and of course it didnt. There should be jail time for these lying witches!!!!

Seems to be no end of Trump calling for the execution of the Central Park Five.
Next?

:lamo...what a stupid comment.

Only a Conservative would reach conclusions based ENTIRELY on his own ideological leanings and the fake-news sources that re-affirm them daily.

Idiotic Trump acolytes just hate it when us "liberals" (i.e. anyone not on the Trump train to Hell) mock them for being ignorant and lacking intellectually curiosity or independence of thought...but then you guys say things like the above, and PROVE it.

Yeah, you loony Liberal can't stand when anyone says prove it. You can't ever find something that panders to your idiotic claims.

[*]--Mueller (a lifelong Republican) wasn't trying to find a "criminal charge" against the Trump. He stated as much in his opening summary. His intent was to conduct the investigation and lay out the findings.

News flash, Mueller lied. ALL special counsels jobs are to investigate and make criminal recommendations to the Attorney General if any are found. If they can't do that then how did Starr do it. I realize idiot Liberals don't know the difference between convening a grand jury for an indictment and making a criminal recommendation. Barr settle this already.

[*]--Bar (a Republicans) repeatedly misrepresented the findings of the Mueller Report, which should have come as no big surpise, given that the also LIED repeatedly during his own confirmation hearing.

Just another Liberal whine. You have nothing that confirms this. Nothing

[*]--It's irrelevant that 13 (not 14) of Mueller's investigative team had Democratic affiliations.

Unless it was 13 republicans and the Liberal snowflakes would be out screaming at the sky and dancing in their vagina costumes

Read the report, so that you can offer an intelligent, INDEPENDENT perspective....or hush up. Stop allowing your fake-news sources TELL you what to believe. Learn how to think for yourselves.

Grow up and stop whining like a child. No conspiracy, no obstruction as confirmed by the AG and the DOJ. Suck it up. Get over the election and prepare for another 6 years snowflake. Nobody is buying these loony ideas.

In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court. In April 2017, Senate Republicans led by Mitch McConnell extended the nuclear option to Supreme Court nominations in order to end debate on the nomination of Neil Gorsuch

Read much??

Umm...are you mentally challenged, or what? That's exactly what I said. The Democrats changed the rule for Executive/cabinet nominees and lower federal judges, but left in place the 60 vote rule for USSC nominees. The McConnell rule is what allowed gopers to put Kavanaugh on the USSC.

I can tell by the syntax that the above is not your own words, but....thank you for proving my original point (even if you don't understand that, either :lamo).

Last edited:
Yeah, you loony Liberal can't stand when anyone says prove it. You can't ever find something that panders to your idiotic claims.
:lamo
Sorry, but you don't get to say anything else until you've actually READ the MUELLER REPORT. Until then, you're just another empty-headed alt-rightie whose can't tell the difference between real news, and objective facts from the opinion-news he watches daily.

News flash, Mueller lied.
Link?

ALL special counsels jobs are to investigate and make criminal recommendations to the Attorney General if any are found. If they can't do that then how did Starr do it.
What a stupid comment.
The FACT is that Starr listing 11 counts of perury and/or OOJ by Clinton. Mueller's report lists 10 counts of OOJ and muliple false statements by Trump (with no perjury because Trump refused to testify under oath). The only difference in the two report summaries from that perspective is that Mueller didn't say (paraphrasing) "these are all worthy of impeachment", as Starr did in his report. Mueller's view is that that should be left up to congress to decide.

I realize idiot Liberals don't know the difference between convening a grand jury for an indictment and making a criminal recommendation. Barr settle this already.
LOL...What you may think you "realize" is meaningless, because you're an emotional ideologue. Your feelings have little to do with reality or objective facts. Again, until people like you actually READ the Mueller Report, your uniformed opinions don't matter. Sorry.

Just another Liberal whine. You have nothing that confirms this. Nothing
Wrong. YOU don't. But I do. Because..unlike you and your ignorant, non-reading, right wing ilk...I've actually READ THE MUELLER REPORT, so I KNOW that Barr LIED to congress and the public about the summary of Mueller's investigation.

Unless it was 13 republicans and the Liberal snowflakes would be out screaming at the sky and dancing in their vagina costumes
Deflection. The facts are the facts. Here's another FACT for you. This was the first time...in the HISTORY of Special Prosecutors/Special Councels, dating back to the 1800's....that someone from the SAME PARTY was allowed to investigate a sitting POTUS. THAT is the scandal, if any exists, regarding the makeup of this investigation. Imagine if Clinton had insisted that his AG appoint a Democrat to investigate him over the Whitewater issue. Just imagine how many wingnut snowflakes' heads would have exploded. But again, I don't expect you to have proper perspective, because you're an ideologue. Clear thinking is not your forte'.

Grow up and stop whining like a child. No conspiracy, no obstruction as confirmed by the AG and the DOJ. Suck it up. Get over the election and prepare for another 6 years snowflake. Nobody is buying these loony ideas.
:lamo This makes no sense. What does this have to do with the FACT that you haven't read the Mueller Report, and therefore have no right to be heard about its contents and summary of its findings. Get this through your head: 10 counts of OOJ. Your fake-news derived opinons simply DO NOT MATTER, because you are too lazy to read. And all of your inane deflections do not alter that reality for you. Period.

Sorry, but truth is truth. Wingnut fits of anger have no bearing on that.

What a stupid comment.
The FACT is that Starr listing 11 counts of perury and/or OOJ by Clinton. Mueller's report lists 10 counts of OOJ and muliple false statements by Trump (with no perjury because Trump refused to testify under oath). The only difference in the two report summaries from that perspective is that Mueller didn't say (paraphrasing) "these are all worthy of impeachment", as Starr did in his report. Mueller's view is that that should be left up to congress to decide.

Maybe you should read something other than the Mueller report so you might have a clue to what you are addressing. Star made 11 criminal direct accusations to congress. He doesn't work the DoJ or the AG. He was an independent counsel hired by a federal judge to report to Congress.

Starr Report - Wikipedia

Mueller doesn't work for Congress, doesn't report to Congress, and isn't hired by Congress. He works for the Attorney General ONLY and reports to the AG ONLY. He reported to the AG stating nobody associated with the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to change the outcome of the election.
No Conspiracy
He and his investigators went on to state: On potential obstruction of justice by President Trump, the investigation "we do not have the evidence to make a conclusion on obstruction.

So that decision was left up to the Attorney General. Barr and Rosenstein both determined:
no Obstruction

No amount or re-reading the Mueller report will change the fact that neither Mueller, the 14 lawyers, 40 FBI officials, Barr, or Rosenstein could recommend charges in the Mueller report.

Now if Congress thinks they can divine some charge from a report that was already decided by all of its investigators and attempt an Impeachment, knock themselves out but they don't have the balls. Never happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom