• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Zimmerman case disintegrates

It was $10K not a million and its over. No one is going to waste their life on George.

The next challenge is.. will the defense sell George out in an immunity hearing to trying and raise money?

Say you are mistaken sharon, and I won't post the video of the Black Panther leader saying they were going to raise a million dollars for his head.

Say you are mistaken sharon, and I won't post the video of the Black Panther leader saying they were going to raise a million dollars for his head.

LOLOL.. its crap and you know it.

LOLOL.. its crap and you know it.

I was hoping to avoid proving you wrong and making you look bad again sharon, but since you have chosen to run away instead of just admit your mistake, here you go:

This is all Zimmer-supporters have, resorting to personal attacks:lol:

Their God-king George ZImmerman will soon be locked up. He can't escape justice:lol:

False claims, childish behavior and complete ignorance of law procedure is what you bring to the table

Your beliefs and opinions aren't based on fact, they are based on emotion. Therefore, presenting you with facts won't do any good. You are not communicating on a factual level and the objective truth won't matter. About anything

Thus, your zero credibility on this issue

An innocent person wrongly charged, who was falsely portrayed as a racist murderer by our one sided national news media, that had every human rights group in the country screaming for his arrest along with a million dollar price tag on his head issued by the Black Panthers.

1. Correctly charged
2. Murderer
3. No bounty on his head

1. Correctly charged
2. Murderer
3. No bounty on his head

1. must be the right charge according to the State or they would not have filed that way:mrgreen:. That does not mean the person is guilty.
2. yet to be proven.
3. Care to explain this. "Over the weekend, members of the New Black Panther Party showed just how tense the situation in the Trayvon Martin shooting has gotten: They offered a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the unarmed teenager." New Black Panther Party Offers $10K Bounty For George Zimmerman : The Two-Way : NPR

So you have lied on point 3. That in itself makes you point 1 and 2 stance suspect.

1. must be the right charge according to the State or they would not have filed that way:mrgreen:. That does not mean the person is guilty.
2. yet to be proven.
3. Care to explain this. "Over the weekend, members of the New Black Panther Party showed just how tense the situation in the Trayvon Martin shooting has gotten: They offered a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the unarmed teenager." New Black Panther Party Offers $10K Bounty For George Zimmerman : The Two-Way : NPR

So you have lied on point 3. That in itself makes you point 1 and 2 stance suspect.

Indeed, I incorrectly interpreted the term "bounty-on-head". I saw the video, and did not see them say "bounty on head", only capture.

Last edited:
2. yet to be proven.

The things a handful of idiots say in the heat of the moment should be taken with a grain of salt. I don't think George is in danger. He's not worth it. The law will deal with him one way or another.

The things a handful of idiots say in the heat of the moment should be taken with a grain of salt. I don't think George is in danger. He's not worth it. The law will deal with him one way or another.

Ahh Sharon. As in most cases you missed the point of the post. Hawke stated there was no bounty on Z. The reply showed that was not true. The post could have been made "in the heat of the moment", but I doubt it.

Hawke at least responded his post was in error.

Ahh Sharon. As in most cases you missed the point of the post. Hawke stated there was no bounty on Z. The reply showed that was not true. The post could have been made "in the heat of the moment", but I doubt it.

Hawke at least responded his post was in error.

They offered 10k for his capture.. not a million.. and frankly I am not much impressed with those idiot blowhards. They aren't going to harm George. Don't you know BS when you see it?

They offered 10k for his capture.. not a million.. and frankly I am not much impressed with those idiot blowhards. They aren't going to harm George. Don't you know BS when you see it?

Sharon, open your brain up to what he is saying and not what you want it to say...

This has nothing at all to so with what he said or his point. Hawke simply stated there was no bounty and mike2810, simply corrected him as there was indeed a bounty. That's it.

Your information has nothing to do with it, as usual.

Stop overcomplicating simple things.

Last edited:
Sharon, open your brain up to what he is saying and not what you want it to say...

This has nothing at all to so with what he said or his point. Hawke simply stated there was not bounty and mike2810, simply corrected him as there was indeed a bounty. That's it.

Your information has nothing to do with it, as usual.

Stop overcomplicating simple things.

So what? Do you expect perfection from Hawkes?

I don't have a lot of patience with hysterics.. I was dead center of a very costly RICO prosecution and my life was threatened for a period of a couple of years.

Has again nothing to do with anything. Enough about you. I took us off topic.

Please continue with Zimmerman/Martin.

So what? Do you expect perfection from Hawkes?

interesting comment.
No, I don't. Mearly correcting a statement
You seem to expect perfection from Z, now don't you?

They set out to raise a million dollars, as the video I posted confirmed sharon... Your belief that it was nothing but talk, is just as nieve and misguided as your belief that the evidence proves Zimmerman is guilty of murder.

This has nothing at all to so with what he said or his point. Hawke simply stated there was no bounty and mike2810, simply corrected him as there was indeed a bounty. That's it.

I already stated I misinterpreted the phrase "bounty on his head", as the BP did not state those exact words, but instead used "reward for his capture".

I already stated I misinterpreted the phrase "bounty on his head", as the BP did not state those exact words, but instead used "reward for his capture".

I understand this, it was not about you. It was about Sharon going completely of course.

Which is the same as a bounty.

Yes, I already stated I misinterpreted a "bounty on his head" as something else.

Why not use the same words they used then?
Why not then?

Now that the election's over, Zimmerman can no longer be used as America's first "White Hispanic" tool to drive ignorant Democrats to the polls.....

This was always entirely predictable.............

Back
Top Bottom