• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The UK Prime Minister speaks in Philadelphia

Warning: you have been indoctrinated by the Islamic propaganda.

Blah, blah, blah - I was referring to the impact of Muslim architecture.

Get down of your "high horse" and onto the ground of firm reality.

The Muslims in Europe have as much right to self-actualization as You Do. So any denigration of their religion on your part is unacceptable on a public forum.

All you accomplish is to demonstrate time and time again your visceral hatred of the Muslim race.

Heil Hitler ... !

Last edited:
The Muslims in Europe have as much right to self-actualization as You Do. So any denigration of their religion on your part is unacceptable on a public forum.
I was discussing historical facts, so everything you just said is irrelevant to the present discussion.

As for their right to self-actualization, not as long as it will change my country and throw it into war. They can self-actualize themselves as much as they want in Muslim countries but I will never acknowledge them a right to islamize France regardless of their citizenship.

Moreover I think that races are a non-significant taxonomy and this is even truer about Muslims who could hardly have significantly different genetics from Italians or Spaniards, or many Southern French people.

Finally I do not hate Muslims, I simply do not want millions of them to islamize my country. However I hate Islam because the Koran is an ignoble book; for example it orders Muslims to kill me as an atheist.

So any denigration of their religion on your part is unacceptable on a public forum.
You just prohibited historical discussions about Islam and criticism of ideas. As expected from a pro-Muslim leftist.

Heil Hitler ... !
You became antisemitic like the rest of the pro-Muslim left?

Or were you just ridiculing yourself by assimilating historical discussions to Nazism?

Gotta be careful with the stats.

For instance both Volkswagen and Renault/Peugeot manufacture their branded cars in lower-cost countries. The best selling car in France (Dacia owned by Renault) is manufactured in Romania ...
Well, if those parameters of determining production figures are to be applied, then Britain herself basically produces hardly any car at all.:mrgreen:

Joking aside, the statistics show Romania to be a producer just as much as the Czech Republic to be one. Well known in both cases is that the respective companies are owned by Renault and Volkswagen (Skoda), that doesn't mean that the figures of either country appear in the country of the owners as well.

Note that we are speaking of production and not of number of cars sold.

I don't know well Spanish wines, moreover the good ones are difficult to fine.
Any wine that's not French is difficult to find in France, in my experience.

The much cheaper wines are typically Spanish here.
Like Australia, Spain tends to consume its better wines domestically, and export the cheapest stuff. Euro-for-Euro cheap Spanish wines tends to be of better quality than cheap French, Italian, German, American wine.

Why they don't try to compete is anybody's guess.
The Spanish are very poor at marketing. Look at how Italy imports, re-labels and re-exports Spanish olive oil. That's because the Spanish producers can't interest markets in its products, so it's sold off cheaply to the Italians whose own oil is worse, but marketing is better.

The French can get very "jealous" about both food and liquor since so much of their own variety is so renowned around the world.
I agree, a combination of excellent marketing over many decades, and just a hint of nationalist chauvinism.

In fact, I only know the major cities where I went often enough on business. Historically, Spain is very rich - a lot due to the architecture that was heavily influenced by the Muslim Caliphate that existed in Spain for nine centuries.
Very rich in culture and history and has been multicultural since before the word existed.

Never did get used to their "weird" working hours.
If you lived here you'd get it. The idea of working during the baking heat of a summer afternoon is horrible for anyone not sitting in an air conditioned office.

But I do remember the genuinely nice people I got to know rather well. Funny enough, they always asked me to bring some French Armagnac that they could not find locally ...
Great people! Laid-back in a way a lot of people can only imagine.

And Armagnac? Yes, that is a very special liquor! Mmmmmm!

I was discussing historical facts, so everything you just said is irrelevant to the present discussion.

As for their right to self-actualization, not as long as it will change my country and throw it into war. They can self-actualize themselves as much as they want in Muslim countries but I will never acknowledge them a right to islamize France regardless of their citizenship.

Moreover I think that races are a non-significant taxonomy and this is even truer about Muslims who could hardly have significantly different genetics from Italians or Spaniards, or many Southern French people.

Finally I do not hate Muslims, I simply do not want millions of them to islamize my country. However I hate Islam because the Koran is an ignoble book; for example it orders Muslims to kill me as an atheist.

You just prohibited historical discussions about Islam and criticism of ideas. As expected from a pro-Muslim leftist.

You became antisemitic like the rest of the pro-Muslim left?

Or were you just ridiculing yourself by assimilating historical discussions to Nazism?

None of the above.

Just responding to a fascist ...

So every Muslim you meet tries to kill you?

I love to watch the members of Parliament meet. They get rather feisty.

Speaking of Prime Minister Theresa May, in this clip she reminds me of Margaret Thatcher.

You are distorting my statements or did not read them.

The first one is anecdotal, the second one is biased given its choice of words. While the latter actually enumerates a dozen of real medical advances that spanned over centuries, it is hardly enough to justify the use of the "golden age" expression used by Islamic propaganda or give substance to the extraordinary and ungrounded claims made by this propaganda.

To be more precise, allow me to clarify: of course that some advances resulted from the sudden acquisition of foreign knowledge through conquests. Nevertheless this so-called golden age is overblown by propaganda and was never the liberal Islamic renaissance that some tries to portrait. It was an era of crusades and religious fanaticism where scrolls and books were burned by thousands.

Omar ordering the destruction of the library of Alexandria: "If those books are in agreement with the Quran, we have no need of them; and if these are opposed to the Quran, destroy them."

Speaking of Prime Minister Theresa May, in this clip she reminds me of Margaret Thatcher.
"He can lead a protest, I am leading a country."

I will remember that one. :lol:

However I hate Islam because the Koran is an ignoble book; for example it orders Muslims to kill me as an atheist.

It would be hard to distort that The Koran may say it but the vast majority of Muslims ignore it. The Bible tells Christians to kill anyone who works on the Sabbath. You turn every thread to get involved in into an anti-Muslim rant. Off topic here.

It would be hard to distort that The Koran may say it but the vast majority of Muslims ignore it. The Bible tells Christians to kill anyone who works on the Sabbath.
For one there are more than ten Muslim countries who still jail atheists. For two Jesus actually freed Christians from the Old Testament. For three Jews and Christians never posed me any problem, while Muslim hordes can't stop assaulting, whining, threatening, killing, robbing, complaining, claiming, recriminating, accusing, protesting, blaming, immigrating, and reshaping our cities into Islamic ****holes while calling us intolerant.

Most of Christians and Jews know the Old testament is a farce. Muslims take Islam seriously, this is the problem.

You turn every thread to get involved in into an anti-Muslim rant. Off topic here.
I am not the one who started this.

The thread did not concern Islam until Lafayete stated that Spain owes its greatness to Islam. Then I simply fought this Islamic revisionism and discussed history. Until Lafayette and you pretended that discussing History against your Islamic propaganda is fascist and racist.

Lafayette and you are to blame.

You know attempting to put words into others' mouths is really rather naughty. One can detest the philosophy, world view, religion and political programme that is Islam without thinking that every Muslim wishes to kill one. I know that is so because that is where I am at.

May is working on her Maggie shtick and making a pretty good job of it.

<-------------------I am not the one who started this.

The thread did not concern Islam until Lafayete stated that Spain owes its greatness to Islam. Then I simply fought this Islamic revisionism and discussed history.
making your usual botch job of it in the process.

Nevertheless, Spanish history isn't the topic here either although it can be pointed out that a mere reference to Spanish architecture being Caliphate influenced immediately led you to embark upon your favourite and most habitual rant by which you derailed the thread as is your habit.

Lafayette said nothing about Spain's greatness, his reference to "rich" clearly referring to the architecture.

Wrong!

You derailed the thread away from topic by going off on a tangent to Spanish history. Thus creating a pretty silly reason to embark once again upon your favourite rant against your favourite black beast.

Something for which the mere reference to architecture in that country cannot be seen either as an invitation or as an excuse.

Why don't you, if that is such a big desire of yours, start your own thread on revisionist histories (revisionist as in revised by you), instead of fouling up virtually every other unrelated thread with it that you enter?

You know attempting to put words into others' mouths is really rather naughty. One can detest the philosophy, world view, religion and political programme that is Islam without thinking that every Muslim wishes to kill one. I know that is so because that is where I am at.

Why then did he bring in the Koran telling all Muslims to kill atheists? I didn't put that in his mouth, he typed it.

Wrong!

You derailed the thread away from topic by going off on a tangent to Spanish history. Thus creating a pretty silly reason to embark once again upon your favourite rant against your favourite black beast.

Something for which the mere reference to architecture in that country cannot be seen either as an invitation or as an excuse.

Why don't you, if that is such a big desire of yours, start your own thread on revisionist histories (revisionist as in revised by you), instead of fouling up virtually every other unrelated thread with it that you enter?

Hear hear.

The idea of working during the baking heat of a summer afternoon is horrible for anyone not sitting in an air conditioned office.

Key words, "not sitting".

Air conditioning is so prevalent, why not employ it? They certainly now how to put it in the hotel rooms ... ;^)

Well, if those parameters of determining production figures are to be applied, then Britain herself basically produces hardly any car at all.:mrgreen:

Joking aside, the statistics show Romania to be a producer just as much as the Czech Republic to be one. Well known in both cases is that the respective companies are owned by Renault and Volkswagen (Skoda), that doesn't mean that the figures of either country appear in the country of the owners as well.

Note that we are speaking of production and not of number of cars sold.

Yes, well anyway, adding up the numbers is interesting in arguing a point-of-view, but this is not a sports game and the numbers are only one part of it.

There has to be a logic, and for me the UK has been on a decline for quite some time. Decline from what? From the fact that it was one of the first "Industrialized Nations" on earth. The steam engine was invented there, and thus provided the energy necessary to run manufacturing plants.

The flood off the farms and into well-paying jobs in factories in the 19th century was a boon to the economy.

The US was not far behind, there has always been and always will be a sharing of technological advancement between the two countries. (Hitler should have seen this, but did not and to his damnation.)

I think also, though the US does not want to admit it, the repolarisation of GDP towards the Services Industries and out of the Manufacturing Industries is happening in both places - but in Britain quickest. It made a grave error of not joining further into the EU and with this recent Brexit they have condemned themselves to even further decline.

After all, with GB, the EU is a market-economy of just less than 510 million consumers. Without GB but with Scotland and Norther Ireland, the EU will be 53 million less at around 460 million - which is still greater than even the US in population. It was rather shortsighted (and I am being polite) to leave in a huff as they did.

England can still be England without being Great Britain - after all, what's in a name?

They are resourceful people, and it will be a shame to see them leave ...

Last edited:
Lafayette said nothing about Spain's greatness, his reference to "rich" clearly referring to the architecture.

Quite right!

It was the Boogeyman who kicked-in with his anti-Islamic drivel ...

Why then did he bring in the Koran telling all Muslims to kill atheists? I didn't put that in his mouth, he typed it.

Not only the Koran but the two Hadith order the killing of kafirs. But not all Muslims have any intention of obeying this instruction. That is not too difficult to understand is it? The vast majority of Muslims are born into Islam and follow it for social, cultural and family reasons - or because it is dangerous not to. The converts, who have actually chosen a death cult, are the more dangerous.

Not only the Koran but the two Hadith order the killing of kafirs. But not all Muslims have any intention of obeying this instruction. That is not too difficult to understand is it? The vast majority of Muslims are born into Islam and follow it for social, cultural and family reasons - or because it is dangerous not to. The converts, who have actually chosen a death cult, are the more dangerous.

If you could only get that point across to certain members of this forum.

If you could only get that point across to certain members of this forum.
Even where neither the Quran nor the Hadith(s) make the order as cut'n dried as is portrayed by those conveniently ignoring context.

But that'll be going OT here once again so nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom