• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Recent Louisiana Abortion Decision: No Worries. Truth and Righteousness ALWAYS Prevail

No, I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned that. You're allowing your biases to get the best of you.

OK, fine, you didnt.

So answer my question then...why would "diminishing the native born population" be negative? Does your definition of 'native born' include people of all color and religion and ethnicity?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Oooh..... I bow to you're superior knowledge.
When does a "zef" what I'd call a embryo/baby become a baby, when it's got arms and legs? A brain? A heart? When it can feel?
Go on, let me hear your wisdom!

Why are you asking this? I said it's not a PERSON. It becomes a person upon live birth.

Listen, leagally speaking they aren't apples!
Now, that's the real you, blood and guts..... me...me .... me.. and me....no one else counts! I can do what ever I like....the only opinion that counts is the mother..... just look at these words.... mother..... mother...... what hypocrisy!

The person being a hypocrite is you. You want to ban abortions so all those unwanted babies are born. But then you refuse to support those babies who's mothers told you they could not support. Then you refuse to to acknowledge that you have added to the social costs of poverty, homelessness, alcoholism, addiction, crime and dysfunctional families.

Selfish? You want families and children to bear the brunt of life long poverty and dysfunctional in order to carry out your personal religious belief . That is pure, unadulterated selfishness.

Some polls dont distinguish between women who are pro-life politically and pro-life for themselves. It's a critical point.

No, it's not. A woman is either pro-life or she isn't. Just like you are either anti-rape or you aren't. Only deceitful fake Christians try to play it both ways.

Nobody won, what a silly thing to say about a monumental and serious issue.
But I can agree, millions of children or zefs have had there cells remove and put into cosmetic injections, flu injection, and numerous other experimental exploitative money grabbing schemes. But hey ho.... you have proven you wouldn't have an interest!
Unless it was the cosmetic injections, imagine getting your own baby, sorry "zef"back in a flu injection!

All fetal tissue used in all labs has been donated by the women that had the abortion. There is written consent from every mother that the fetal tissue is to go to research labs. The flu injections you get every year are through the generosity of a woman who has given written consent that the fetus she aborted be used to make your life better, safer and healthier.

No, it's not. A woman is either pro-life or she isn't. Just like you are either anti-rape or you aren't. Only deceitful fake Christians try to play it both ways.

I've seen many women in various abortion debate venues say they are personally pro life and politically pro choice.

You've been schooled on this before. It becomes a person upon live birth. M-W is WRONG.

Right. The dictionary is wrong, but an anonymous chatter is the expert. lol.

I've seen many women in various abortion debate venues say they are personally pro life and politically pro choice.

As I said, those are the hypocrites trying to have it both ways. Proof of that is they don't have two positions on rape. You either oppose baby-killing or you think it's OK.

The person being a hypocrite is you. You want to ban abortions so all those unwanted babies are born. But then you refuse to support those babies who's mothers told you they could not support. Then you refuse to to acknowledge that you have added to the social costs of poverty, homelessness, alcoholism, addiction, crime and dysfunctional families.

Selfish? You want families and children to bear the brunt of life long poverty and dysfunctional in order to carry out your personal religious belief . That is pure, unadulterated selfishness.

Where have I said I want abortions banned? Where have I said, women don't need supporting in that predicament?
Please do not put your words in my mouth! Your bias, venom, and bile is yours. At no time have I even said you should bring up the child, with an outlook so many abortionists have, they shouldn't ever be near a child.
Poverty my friend is created, social costs are part of a civilised society, you need to remember, we would never have your biased outlook, as we have a different way of human society which is totally alien to you and your American way of life.
But I have to give it to you, English voting patterns and the Zionist American, Boris Johnstone who runs it, is trying to make us in your image.
God help us, all!
As for your concepts of selfishness, believe it or not, it doesn't need to be like this, democracy, real democracy allows everyone to have their place in society, and grow into balanced human beings, but as long as aipac rule your puppet politicians, and every penny spent on death and destruction, what else do you hope you can achieve in a death cult!
It's your society that's dysfunctional!

Last edited:
Child | Definition of Child by Merriam-Webster.

child noun, often attributive

\ ˈchī(-ə)ld \
plural children\ ˈchil-​drən , -​dərn \

3a: an unborn or recently born person

That's not a baby.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Wrong. Many women say they are pro-choice but would not have an abortion themselves. That's the definition of choice :lamo

Only crappy Christians try to force their beliefs on others...and that means women get choice.

As I said, those are the hypocrites trying to have it both ways. Proof of that is they don't have two positions on rape. You either oppose baby-killing or you think it's OK.

And people either respect women as equals or they dont. The ones that dont are pro-life.

Yes it is. M-W says a child and a baby are synonymous. Good Lord, how many times do you have to be told?

Didnt see that there.

And your general dictionary by no means overrides the true, factual medical and legal terms.
Your sad emotional needs dont override fact and reality.

If you were right, then you would be protecting all the dogs and cats and cars and iPads that people call their babies. Why arent you? Are you a hypocrite on this? Why shouldnt ALL these babies be protected??

Wrong. Many women say they are pro-choice but would not have an abortion themselves. That's the definition of choice :lamo

Only crappy Christians try to force their beliefs on others...and that means women get choice.

Oh, OK. So are you pro-choice on rape then? Or would you try to force your anti-rape beliefs on men?

Well a baby can be born at twenty weeks and doctors can fight for the baby and it can survive! So is it a baby when it's got a arms and legs, a beating heart, a nervous system?
You want it always to suit your temperament, mood swing, bias and selfishness.
When is a baby deserving of motherly love? Of defence? Of human touch?
Ooh woman, fountain of all knowledge and rights...ooh and wisdom, let me hear your wise words.

Well a baby can be born at twenty weeks and doctors can fight for the baby and it can survive! So is it a baby when it's got a arms and legs, a beating heart, a nervous system?
Ooh woman, fountain of all knowledge and rights...ooh and wisdom, let me hear your wise words.

Wrong, no baby delivered that early has survived. Why must you include lies in your debate?

Why do you deserve respectful and wise words when you deliver a lie and obvious disrespect?

From your posts, you are only capable of carrying on an emotionally manipulative and driven debate, all about your feelings and not about facts.

Wrong, no baby delivered that early has survived. Why must you include lies in your debate?

Why do you deserve respectful and wise words when you deliver a lie and obvious disrespect?

From your posts, you are only capable of carrying on an emotionally manipulative and driven debate, all about your feelings and not about facts.

You haven't posted a fact yet.

No fetus has ever survived at 20 weeks. The earliest a fetus has survived at is 21 weeks +5 days.
Survival Rates of:
Babies born at 23 weeks have a 17% chance of survival
Babies born at 24 weeks have a 39% chance of survival
Babies born at 25 weeks have a 50% chance of survival
Babies born at 28 weeks have a 94% chance of survival
From 32 weeks onwards, most babies are able to survive with the help of medical Technology [EPICure data]

Outcomes
1 in 10 premature babies will develop a permanent disability such as lung disease, cerebral palsy, blindness or deafness.
50% of premature babies born before the 26th week of gestation are disabled, a quarter severely so. (Fowler GA. Preemie problems: the sobering statistics. US News World Reports 2000; vol 129: pp56.)
Of children born before 26 weeks' gestation, results in 241 of the surviving children at six years (early school age) indicate a high level of disability as follows:
22% severe disability (defined as cerebral palsy but not walking, low cognitive scores, blindness, profound deafness)
24% moderate disability (defined as cerebral palsy but walking, IQ/cognitive scores in the special needs range, lesser degree of visual or hearing impairment)
34% mild disability (defined as low IQ/cognitive score, squint, requiring glasses)
20% no problems

[N Engl J Med 2005; 352: 9-19.] Epicure data(this information has been asshole proofed)

All fetal tissue used in all labs has been donated by the women that had the abortion. There is written consent from every mother that the fetal tissue is to go to research labs. The flu injections you get every year are through the generosity of a woman who has given written consent that the fetus she aborted be used to make your life better, safer and healthier.
Goodness me.... I've now heard it all!
Honestly, I cannot believe you could be foolish enough to make such a statement!
Okay, firstly, why on earth should foetus stem cells along with canine cells and mercury be in a flu injection? And just to make clear, I would never take a flu injection or any other parasitic injection from any American parasitic medical company.
Secondly Why should foetus stem cells, be parcelled up for a cosmetic injection! Thirdly your generosity, in killing a child for some stranger, your charity knows no bounds! Ooh...let's not forget the doctors you let liquidise the baby if it's young enough, or if it's an older abortion, they can harvest the organs making substantial sums of money in the process, but they want there pound of flesh and the money! And regardless the baby born alive, the organs are removed and your baby left to die! Aye yer charity knows no bounds!

Back
Top Bottom