• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Recent Louisiana Abortion Decision: No Worries. Truth and Righteousness ALWAYS Prevail

Oooh..... I bow to you're superior knowledge.
When does a "zef" what I'd call a embryo/baby become a baby, when it's got arms and legs? A brain? A heart? When it can feel?
Go on, let me hear your wisdom!

You seem to be very reticent in replying, perhaps others wish to protect you by replying on your behalf, but you made a statement, and I'm quite prepared to wait for you're reply.
I want to defend the unborn child, you wish to butcher a zef....I'm quite sure you would want to give me the benefit of your superior caring motherly intellect.

You seem to be very reticent in replying, perhaps others wish to protect you by replying on your behalf, but you made a statement, and I'm quite prepared to wait for you're reply.
I want to defend the unborn child, you wish to butcher a zef....I'm quite sure you would want to give me the benefit of your superior caring motherly intellect.

You are replying to yourself

Yep. We won this war over 40 years ago
Nobody won, what a silly thing to say about a monumental and serious issue.
But I can agree, millions of children or zefs have had there cells remove and put into cosmetic injections, flu injection, and numerous other experimental exploitative money grabbing schemes. But hey ho.... you have proven you wouldn't have an interest!
Unless it was the cosmetic injections, imagine getting your own baby, sorry "zef"back in a flu injection!

But I can agree, millions of children or zefs have had there cells remove and put into cosmetic injections, flu injection, and numerous other experimental exploitative money grabbing schemes. But hey ho.... you have proven you wouldn't have an interest!
Unless it was the cosmetic injections, imagine getting your own baby, sorry "zef"back in a flu injection!

Yeah we won. You can keep fighting if you want....but the war is over. You lost

It's okay, I expect you to have that, marginalised, outlook. I was always taught to work with the tools you have.... and some can be very blunt
That is why sometimes you are ill equipped for the task at hand.

Last edited:
Oooh..... I bow to you're superior knowledge.
When does a "zef" what I'd call a embryo/baby become a baby, when it's got arms and legs? A brain? A heart? When it can feel?
Go on, let me hear your wisdom!

At birth, before birth it is called a fetus, after birth it is an infant. Something people call a baby. But people throw around baby like nothing else. Pets: my baby. Adult child: my baby. etc. etc. etc.

OK, women's right won 40 years ago.

I quote:- If a woman morally believes that her responsibilities to others in her life, that it's more important to give everything to kids or elderly or disabled or others in her life instead, to uphold her obligations and commitments to employer, church, community, society, it's completely right.

Abortion is the antithesis of giving, morality, responsibility, obligations community, commitment and society.

But you carry on deceiving yourself, perhaps you need to to justify the unjustifiable.

Flushing, a raspberry, more words to avoid calling it a baby, but again obviously to deflect from its actual function and purpose of a womb, creation.
Aah, natural behaviours, a mothers instinct, creating, nurturing, loving, or in certain cases, not at that moment as it isn't convenient, kill it, we can call it a raspberry to ease our conscious.
But then family rules my life, and as I'm not materialistic nor interested very much in money, I place my values on other things.
I'm not judging you, I detest the thought you think its natural and a right.
You lease a flat to a bad tenant, you are forced by law to allow the lease to expire before removing tenant. Your womb is no different.

Your moral perspective is skewed. I'm discussing actual pain and suffering for a woman, someone contributing to society, who impacts and creates safety and security for others, who serves others, who works, etc. I"m discussing the horrific impact on American society and personal liberty if the govt were to step in a make abortion illegal, due the force needed to enforce such pain and suffering and disrespect on women.

The unborn suffers nothing and has only the potential to perform those things, someday, IF it's is born (2/3 of all unborn are miscarried, I can provide the link) and born without severe mental or physical defect.

Abortion is moral from both the woman's and society's perspective.

Your analogies are ridiculous and you are welcome to your own feelings...just not forcing them on others.

You may disagree but it doesnt mean you hold the moral High Ground.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

There you go again, pretending women have no say in their desire to raise families, when the majority consider themselves pro-life and not pro-choice. Perhaps in your leftwing non-Christian world are women dictated to by men and beaten by them. Certainly not in my RCC. Women here are strong, make decisions for themselves, lead the way AGAINST abortion, and happily choose to raise families.

They didnt in the past, throughout almost all Catholic cult history. They only do now because America has a Constitution and the Catholic cult is not allowed to control women like that. IMO they certainly still would if they could. They still are against birth control :doh

Women are welcome to choose that in America...they are never forbidden to do so...it is their choice...not force and disrespect doled out by your cult.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

What need have you to compare women to farm animals? They are different species. As for blacks, they have long been referred to as 'apes', though I don't do that. But I see in your last couple of paragraphs, you, yourself say all humans are apes, including all races. So you did the very thing you falsely accused me of doing. I'm sorry, humans are not apes.

I said that humans and apes are hominids, fact. If that bothers you, too bad. If you are offended that you are distantly evolved from apes then I laugh and laugh. That evolution reflects not a single bit on who I am. If it does on you...well now I cant help but imagine it! :lamo

and if you treat women LIKE farm animals, the comparison fits. And the Catholic cult, and other religions, do. :shrug: I cant help if you dont like the truth. If you force women to breed and give birth, that's exactly what farmers do with cows and horses. It's exactly what your cult did for centuries and still attempts to preach today.

Thanks for admitting my son is a great person, and that apple did indeed fall closely to the tree. I accept your compliment, and glad to see Lursa agrees with it.

Lying again? Post the number or the quote. I called you both out on hypocrisy, which you have not been able to refute. It's a shame that you would portray your son like that in public.

Everything I've seen indicates that any fetal cells involved in this regard were from electively aborted fetuses in the 1960s or 1970s, & cultured in labs ever since to provide the cells required for whatever purpose.

Do you have some source that indicates otherwise?

Another question: How can fetal cells be involved in experimental exploitative money grabbing schemes? If the activities are experimental, then they're not on the market. If someone expects to make money on the sale of such products, they have to ramp up production considerably, implying that the drug or treatment or whatever it is has been approved by the appropriate regulatory agencies - & therefore isn't experimental.

Do have any reliable statistics to support that claim? If so, please post them.

Some polls dont distinguish between women who are pro-life politically and pro-life for themselves. It's a critical point.

We;ve been over this 100 times. Merriam Webster's definition of 'child' includes 'unborn persons'. Also, according to MW 'baby' is synonymous with 'child'. But I understand why you feel you must divert over trivial nomenclature.

Again? Why do you continue with this lie? I've FIXED it many times before including in this thread.

A dictionary definition has no impact on a discussion based on ethics, legal systems, or medical knowledge. In a debate, the competent debaters use accurate terms and dont rely on emotionally-loaded terms to shore up their weak arguments.

Example: people call their pets and boats, and cars, etc their 'babies.' Are we now going to make it illegal to destroy cats and dogs and cars and iPads? No? Why not?

Whoops, another violation of the commandment of not bearing false witness. Why do you make it so easy for us to be victorious in winning any discussion with you.

:lamo :lamo

With respect, an apple tree produces Apples not oranges, you cannot be half pregnant, if your pregnant, your carrying a baby, not apples..... a baby a person.

No, that's not true. SCOTUS has ruled it is not. And here's the legal code that reflects it:

1 U.S. Code SS 8 - “Person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual” as including born-alive infant | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

(a)In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

(b)As used in this section, the term “born alive”, with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.

And I've already addressed the moral aspect of the issue for you. Happy to do so further, if you can remain coherent and civil.

Society won. Women as equals deserving of equal respect and protection under the Constitution won.

There are no negative effects of abortion on (American) society. If there are, please list some.

Society won. Women as equals deserving of equal respect and protection under the Constitution won.

There are no negative effects of abortion on (American) society. If there are, please list some.

Diminished native born population growth.

Diminished native born population growth.

How is that bad? And arent you one of the people that crows over the fact that so many abortions are minorities?

How is that bad? And arent you one of the people that crows over the fact that so many abortions are minorities?

No, I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned that. You're allowing your biases to get the best of you.

Back
Top Bottom