• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Real Reason WHY Obama Is Hated So Much by The Right

The right wing hates Obama because he is left-wing.... duh. :mrgreen:

Nooooooooope. That's definitely not the kind of hate I'm referring to at all.

I'm talking about the real stuff, not the Parliamentarian Procedure Denial type stuff. I'm talking about keeping the Secret very busy stuff. The kind of hate that every single Black Activist Civil Rights Freedom Rider had to deal with in the deep South.

Hey if someone was good enough to destroy my party

Oh, I know how Obama has destroyed the democrats.

(hypothetical, I don't belong to a party)

I'd like to see proof! :mrgreen:

and my outdated ideology if they got re-elected, I'd hate them too and try to defame him any way I can.

WAIT!!!!! "Them" or "him"???? Could you be more clear?!? :doh

For example:

he we go! :roll:

He's Muslim - oh no!!!

Don't see how that is hate, but rather just making sure Obama isn't lying about being a Christian. I myself know he just a narcissists.

He's Communist

Maybe because he is! :doh

He's the next Hitler (fascist and communist at the same time go figure)

He isn't the next Hitler, but rather a follower of Hitler's propaganda tactics.

He's born in Kenya

Again, that isn't hate, just a misunderstanding that Obama wants us to think he is a Kenyan....Until he is president, then he has to cover up a hoax that he created.

He hates all rich people (even when he's rich himself)

He hates success..and since he is narcissist, he only wants him and his cronies to be successful.

He secretly supports terrorists (even when he killed Osama Bin Laden)

Yeah, and Osama was irrelevant by then. Since Obama is a narcissist, he killed Osama to help his reelection chances.

He made the economy worse (even when employment grew and unemployment fell, stocks doubled, and gdp is up 10%)

Umm, no, the only reason the unemployment is down is because more and more keep GIVING UP! And the rules of the stocks have changed, and it only favors the rich people now.

He raised taxes on the middle class

Yeah, because he has!

I didn't read all this crap, but I don't hate Obama.

If you did not read it, and bothered to post about not reading it, then you most certainly hate Obama.

LOL, clown!

Nooooooooope. That's definitely not the kind of hate I'm referring to at all.

I'm talking about the real stuff, not the Parliamentarian Procedure Denial type stuff. I'm talking about keeping the Secret very busy stuff. The kind of hate that every single Black Activist Civil Rights Freedom Rider had to deal with in the deep South.

This sounds like you are having trouble 'getting beyond the obvious Racial Undertones that have been thrown at Obama'...while your OP tome was quite impressive it seemed like a veiled assertion of the commonly heard ‘evil racist righties’. The above post seems to confirm this…thanks for that.

I realize that this is a little off topic here...but as I was reading through each of your posts on this thread and thinking about other ones that I have read recently. I think I have the answer. It isn't a problem with people hating Obama or Romney. And the problem really isn't even most of the issues that everyone sits here night and night arguing about. It is the hate that people have for one another. The exact hate that is demonstrated here on this board day after day. No one cares what the other one thinks, no one really wants to hear what the other one thinks if it differs from themselves, everyone calls each other names with grand adjectives before them. The problem really is the people of this country are divided. That is what breeds the hate, in my opinion.

The problem with the OP is it is predicated on anecdotal ridiculousness.

LOL!

Source: How Republicans View President Obama.

Comparing a crowd saying "I love you" in a good light as representative of all the left is as disingenuous as casting all people on the right as evil and hateful based upon Newt Gingrich who couldn't even get anywhere close to the GOP nomination if objectivity is what you were going for (which it clearly is not).

I've read some really twisted logic around these parts, but rarely have I read anything as ultra fabricated as that.

There was no such comparison ever made - you plucked it from thin air, because that is what your bias told you to believe. You did not read the OP in context and you allowed your own bias to intrude upon your comprehension of what was actually being written.

I specifically stated that the "We Love You!" statements were a phenomenon that you don't see often either on the Left, or on the Right. There was no such twisted and tortured offering, where I irrationally or illogically compared "We Love You!" coming from the Left, directed at its nominee, to hate for the Left's nominee originating on the Right.

Please untwist prose and try again. :lol:

Never worry for my soul. St. Barrack will forgive me for doubting you because he is just that perfect of a guy/diety.

I'm sorry... Did you just say Diety? You had better read this in a hurry: The Plain Truth about the Mormons.

Now, before you misinterpret my reason for posting that link, you should be fully aware that I am NOT attacking anyone's religious beliefs. I am simply pointing out a fact about the religious beliefs of the Republican Candidate for the Presidency. You have labeled Obama a "deity" in this thread and that is your prerogative to do so. However, you have not defined HOW Obama, is thought to be a "deity," which makes your claim unproven personal opinion.

Read very carefully what's been linked for you. It explains precisely WHAT Mitt Romney, believes and WHY becoming a deity is precisely what Romney, believes himself to be striving for at some point along his cosmic journey. Will the real deity please stand up?

Note:

It is really a good idea to always check the back-door on your logic before posting. You could be opening up a door and walking into a room that has no floor to support you.

Religious bigotry is lame and its not a can of worms you want to open. I am an agnostic who was raised in one of the more liberal denominations , the episcopal church. I don't have much use for bible thumpers but given a choice between Mormons and Reverend Wright, the choice is quite clear. I have never heard a Mormon say "GOD DAMN AMERICA"

He's probably talking about the assholes who killed our diplomats in Libya

Oh right, I remember they had guns, that means they must have been those evil conservatives. Because we all know Muslims are so peaceful.

Thread: The Real Reason WHY Obama Is Hated So Much by The Right

I could be wrong, but I think it is because he isn't one of us. Their words not mine. What you equate that too is personal . . . in my mind it is because he is half black and his name is what it is. I could be wrong, because I am an idiot. However, all you have to do is read a few posts on this website to have that opinion reinforced. After all, you can take the Ho out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the Ho . . . just ask the Bobcat, and those who do not call him out. Only they know the real reason.

Ok, let me see if I understand:

Similarly, you can take the Downsizer out of the Leveraged Buyout Firm, but you can't take the Leverage Buyout Firm out of the Downsizer.

Cool, I think I'm getting the hang of this! ;)

Oh right, I remember they had guns, that means they must have been those evil conservatives. Because we all know Muslims are so peaceful.

They are Conservatives. They're scared of change.

Conservative does not mean the same thing worldwide. American Conservatives would get hung in Iran for being dangerously liberal.

They are Conservatives. They're scared of change.

Conservative does not mean the same thing worldwide. American Conservatives would get hung in Iran for being dangerously liberal.

the real reactionaries these days are the left. Their answer for everything is more taxes on the rich, more handouts to voters, more dependency and most of all more government

Of course the real reason Obama is hated by the right is his party affiliation...

This sounds like you are having trouble 'getting beyond the obvious Racial Undertones that have been thrown at Obama'...while your OP tome was quite impressive it seemed like a veiled assertion of the commonly heard ‘evil racist righties’. The above post seems to confirm this…thanks for that.

Jealously, Envy, Hate. Hmmmm, let me think about for a minute.

Ok, I thought about it for a minute and my answer is, nope. They all seem like good Right Wing qualities to me. ;)

His rising star is what people like Newt Gingrich and John Sinunu, would give their left testicle to have accomplished in as much time. That's the OP's point.

the real reactionaries these days are the left. Their answer for everything is more taxes on the rich, more handouts to voters, more dependency and most of all more government

You may not have noticed, but the Government grows and the handouts continue no matter who wins the election. By your definition of "the Left" the Republicans are as left wing as the Democrats.

Ok, let me see if I understand:

Similarly, you can take the Downsizer out of the Leveraged Buyout Firm, but you can't take the Leverage Buyout Firm out of the Downsizer.

Cool, I think I'm getting the hang of this! ;)

Yes . . . you are correct. At least by the logic previously posted.

I wrote this as part of a response to another question, but after thinking about it, I think the topic deserves its own OP niche.

Let's face it - the Right absolutely hates Barack Obama:
Let's face it__Why wouldn't decent hardworking patriotic Americans hate this man?

Barack Obama sat in a Black Theology Church for 20 years that preached hatred for America and blatant racism towards whites and jews and last but not least, all indicators suggest that he's a full-blown Marxist judging by his past and present associations, family history, political appointees, social and economic policies, and personal statements_

I for one can relate to those who hate him!

Of course the real reason Obama is hated by the right is his party affiliation...

yeah I guess if Obama was pro gun, pro taxpayer, pro business, pro military etc we'd hate him just because he was a den?

Jealously, Envy, Hate. Hmmmm, let me think about for a minute.

Ok, I thought about it for a minute and my answer is, nope. They all seem like good Right Wing qualities to me. ;)

His rising star is what people like Newt Gingrich and John Sinunu, would give their left testicle to have accomplished in as much time. That's the OP's point.

Confused now. ‘Every single Black Activist Civil Rights Freedom Rider had to deal with’ jealously, envy ‘in the deep South.’

You may not have noticed, but the Government grows and the handouts continue no matter who wins the election. By your definition of "the Left" the Republicans are as left wing as the Democrats.

you are right but Obama is giving speed to the demon. Romney some downers

It is really a good idea to always check the back-door on your logic before posting. You could be opening up a door and walking into a room that has no floor to support you.

The thread title say everything that needs to be said--the OP clearly says that Obama is hated by the GOP and then it goes on and on about how wonderful Obama is. So check your own logic. I don't hate Obama. I hate his mindless Stepford Children.

On Raising Taxes:

"This is my mission and i will complete it."

On Welfare:
Republicans & Corporate Welfare.

yeah That' why I didn't vote for him in 92 (voted Libertarian)

but W learned the lesson His dad was told to compromise with the dems for the good of the nation He did and the dems called him weak and a liar. He lost. You libs whined that W wouldn't compromise. He also won two terms

I realize that this is a little off topic here...but as I was reading through each of your posts on this thread and thinking about other ones that I have read recently. I think I have the answer. It isn't a problem with people hating Obama or Romney. And the problem really isn't even most of the issues that everyone sits here night and night arguing about. It is the hate that people have for one another. The exact hate that is demonstrated here on this board day after day. No one cares what the other one thinks, no one really wants to hear what the other one thinks if it differs from themselves, everyone calls each other names with grand adjectives before them. The problem really is the people of this country are divided. That is what breeds the hate, in my opinion.

You absolutely belong over here: How Do You See Humanity.

Finding people like you is very difficult on boards like this. :)

Back
Top Bottom