• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Real Reason WHY Obama Is Hated So Much by The Right

PW4000

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I wrote this as part of a response to another question, but after thinking about it, I think the topic deserves its own OP niche.

Let's face it - the Right absolutely hates Barack Obama:

Clearly, the Right Wing Anti-Obama Machine has been out there falsifying Obama's true record since 90 days after Obama, was inaugurated. So, you have people like Lindsey Graham, Newt Gingrich and John Sununu, taking up their strategic and tactical positions in front of every television camera they can find, to profess all of the reasons why President Obama's entire presidency is a total failure, despite facts clearly indicating otherwise:

The Right Wing venom towards the President, is palpable. The Right Wing had disdain for President Clinton, but outright hate for President Obama.

After thinking about the matter for quite some time and getting beyond the obvious Racial Undertones that have been thrown at Obama, for the past six (6) years including two (2) years when Obama, was on the campaign trail prior to 2008, it became crystal clear to me WHY some of these people hold such spite for the President. The following is my analysis of the WHY behind the "reason" for Obama being hated so much by many on the Right.

The Jealousy, Envy, Hate & Love Connection:

There is a special connection that this President has with his most staunch supporters that I have not witnessed before in Presidential politics. I hear more people shouting the words "We love you!" than I ever have when even Bill Clinton, was running for election and/or re-election. You hear this all the time wherever the POTUS goes. So, there are a LOT of people out there that feel "connected" to the President, in ways that you don't typically see in Presidential elections. So, the whole "Bot" thing just might be a bit of envy and jealousy. You have to put that into its proper context - when was the last time somebody yelled to George W. Bush: "We Love You!" It has happened - but with Obama, it is a regular and routine occurrence, virtually everywhere he goes with his core supporters.

They really do love the President, and I personally think that is what creates and drives the envy and jealousy that other politicians in opposition to Obama, often express. Most of them have been Career Politicians and probably never once had anybody tell them that they loved them from a crowd like that. It has to be demoralizing, if you are in opposition to the President, and you have been in the political sphere most of your adult life.

The other thing that you have to remember about such comments like that, is the fact that you have Career men like Newt Gingrich, who not only served in the Congress a lot longer than Obama, but also attempted to gain their party's nomination more times than Obama, and failed every single time. Up comes this "skinny kid from Chicago," who spends far less time in the Senate than his opponents seeking their party's nomination, and not only gets the Democrats to nominate him, but then goes on to actually win the White House, with core supporters screaming at the top of their lungs, "We Love You!"

Just think about how that makes all those Career Congressmen who could not even get their party to see them as being Presidential enough to nominate them for the job. It must be absolutely crushing for them to see this man sit in the White House. Added to that, is the clear fact that he's Black and you will create some VERY angry Congressmen on the other side of the aisle, who probably feel like Obama, got to the White House on an Affirmative Action "Scholarship" for Potential Black Presidential Candidates, and not on the strength of his intelligence, articulation, command of the facts, command of the situation, command and control of his campaign, and his ability to step-up his game when it is absolutely necessary and pull out a victory.

This is what Michael Jordan, used to always do. Joe Montana, did the exact same thing. And, this is the same kind of 4th quarter GOTO guy, that Obama, has become. He gets huge wins that people remember for a long time and he gets them against the odds. He's not a gambler, but he does take calculated risks when the risk/reward ratio warrants do so (Osama Bin Laden, as one example).

He's disciplined, typically remains in control and has a normal aspirated demeanor that does not get blown out of proportion in difficult situations. I remains calm when things are falling apart all around him and he thinks his way through situations to resolve the best possible solution, without allowing himself to get caught-up in the "drama" of the situation. He's stable, reliable, consistent and demonstrated himself to be trustworthy and he does not mind taking on the huge challenges when nobody else wants to. He keeps his head clear and his eyes looking forward and he maintains high situational awareness in times of crisis.

That's the kind of man, or woman I want in the White House. Steady. Solid. Stable. Consistent. Vision. Intelligent. Calm. Rational. Coherent. Committed to The People's best interest. Here's why I support the President's Re-Election. These are also some of the very same reasons WHY Obama is hated so much by the Right:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/2012-us-presidential-election/138949-president-obamas-real-record-facts.html#post1061004016

Last edited:
Your posts have too much proof to constitute an intelligent rebuttal from conservatives (or anyone looking for facts, for that matter). Thank you again for posting sources with your information.

I wrote this as part of a response to another question, but after thinking about it, I think the topic deserves its own OP niche.

Clearly, the Right Wing Anti-Obama Machine has been out there falsifying Obama's true record since 90 days after Obama, was inaugurated. So, you have people like Lindsey Graham, Newt Gingrich and John Sununu, taking up their strategic and tactical positions in front of every television camera they can find, to profess all of the reasons why President Obama's entire presidency is a total failure, despite facts clearly indicating otherwise:

The Right Wing venom towards the President, is palpable. The Right Wing had disdain for President Clinton, but outright hate for President Obama.

After thinking about the matter for quite some time and getting beyond the obvious Racial Undertones that have been thrown at Obama, for the past six (6) years including two (2) years when Obama, was on the campaign trail prior to 2008, it became crystal clear to me WHY some of these people hold such spite for the President. The following is my analysis of the WHY behind the "reason" for Obama being hated so much by many on the Right.

There is a special connection that this President has with his most staunch supporters that I have not witnessed before in Presidential politics. I hear more people shouting the words "We love you!" than I ever have when even Bill Clinton, was running for election and/or re-election. You hear this all the time wherever the POTUS goes. So, there are a LOT of people out there that feel "connected" to the President, in ways that you don't typically see in Presidential elections. So, the whole "Bot" thing just might be a bit of envy and jealousy. You have to put that into its proper context - when was the last time somebody yelled to George W. Bush: "We Love You!" It has happened - but with Obama, it is a regular and routine occurrence, virtually everywhere he goes with his core supporters.

They really do love the President, and I personally think that is what creates and drives the envy and jealousy that other politicians in opposition to Obama, often express. Most of them have been Career Politicians and probably never once had anybody tell them that they loved them from a crowd like that. It has to be demoralizing, if you are in opposition to the President, and you have been in the political sphere most of your adult life.

The other thing that you have to remember about such comments like that, is the fact that you have Career men like Newt Gingrich, who not only served in the Congress a lot longer than Obama, but also attempted to gain their party's nomination more times than Obama, and failed every single time. Up comes this "skinny kid from Chicago," who spends far less time in the Senate than his opponents seeking their party's nomination, and not only gets the Democrats to nominate him, but then goes on to actually win the White House, with core supporters screaming at the top of their lungs, "We Love You!"

Just think about how that makes all those Career Congressmen who could not even get their party to see them as being Presidential enough to nominate them for the job. It must be absolutely crushing for them to see this man sit in the White House. Added to that, is the clear fact that he's Black and you will create some VERY angry Congressmen on the other side of the aisle, who probably feel like Obama, got to the White House on an Affirmative Action "Scholarship" for Potential Black Presidential Candidates, and not on the strength of his intelligence, articulation, command of the facts, command of the situation, command and control of his campaign, and his ability to step-up his game when it is absolutely necessary and pull out a victory.

This is what Michael Jordan, used to always do. Joe Montana, did the exact same thing. And, this is the same kind of 4th quarter GOTO guy, that Obama, has become. He gets huge wins that people remember for a long time and he gets them against the odds. He's not a gambler, but he does take calculated risks when the risk/reward ratio warrants do so (Osama Bin Laden, as one example).

He's disciplined, typically remains in control and has a normal aspirated demeanor that does not get blown out of proportion in difficult situations. I remains calm when things are falling apart all around him and he thinks his way through situations to resolve the best possible solution, without allowing himself to get caught-up in the "drama" of the situation. He's stable, reliable, consistent and demonstrated himself to be trustworthy and he does not mind taking on the huge challenges when nobody else wants to. He keeps his head clear and his eyes looking forward and he maintains high situational awareness in times of crisis.

That's the kind of man, or woman I want in the White House. Steady. Solid. Stable. Consistent. Vision. Intelligent. Calm. Rational. Coherent. Committed to The People's best interest. Here's why I support the President's Re-Election. These are also some of the very same reasons WHY Obama is hated so much by the Right:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/2012-us-presidential-election/138949-president-obamas-real-record-facts.html#post1061004016

I read this entire post very carefully. It was well thought out and parts of it even I, as a stout conservative, found quite compelling. But there was "something" just not quite right about it. I couldn't put my finger on just exactly what that "something" was...

Then I read it again and there it was, right in front of my face. The title followed by the very first line... "Let's face it - the Right absolutely hates Barack Obama:"

This is what is wrong with the whole thing. The fact is that there is very little "absolute hatred" for Barack Obama. Look around. Not at the television, not at the computer. Look around at the people you see and talk to every day. I do... I do so quite often. There is a lot of very strong disagreement with the man's policies, but "absolute hatred"? No.

This is all an illusion. Snippets and soundbites amplified through social media and partisans designed to propagate a false narrative in an attempt to "guilt" people into supporting someone who's core values do not match their own core values.

It's a sham and I ain't buying.

Nice try.

Your posts have too much proof to constitute an intelligent rebuttal from conservatives (or anyone looking for facts, for that matter). Thank you again for posting sources with your information.

You are indeed welcome.

When I make a serious OP in prose, it is mostly pointed at Independent Voters - in all honesty. Factual discourse with those in political opposition is rarely ever seen on this board and that's driven primarily by those who prefer both fictional and topical writing styles, over substantive debate on the merits, as well as the difficulty that some have with remaining intellectually honest.

One of the clearest examples of that is my OP on President Obama's Real Record. Fairly early in that thread, you note MaggieD, attacking the original post but never responding to the sub-contextual causation for why Obamacare was in fact a national economic imperative, given the growing negative differential between National Income and National Health Care Expenditures as a direct ratio of GDP. She never responded after that because quite frankly, there is no rational, logical and/or coherent rebuttal to making the attempt to drive down national healthcare expenditures as a function of common sense fiscal policy.

Unfortunately, there are too many so-called "political debate forums" that are nothing of the sort, where as you allude to, contempt for the facts is not only tolerated, but almost a requirement of membership.

This whole Obama Presidency "thing" cuts against a lot of long (wrong) held beliefs systems across the country. One of those beliefs is that a Black Man, is incapable of leading the United States of America, much the "same way" that during the 1940's, no Black Man would ever have the intellectual rigor, or the heart to be a successful combat pilot.

Both, Obama 44 and the Tuskegee Airmen of the 332nd, shatter that notion forever. If the cold hard truth be told, this lies at the heart of much of the anger we see today, coming from the Right. Because, when you actually take the time to look at what the man has accomplished in fact, no one having sufficient synaptic activity and two functioning hemispheres, can or would conclude that this man's Presidency as been anything even remotely close to a failure. The exact opposite is true given the conditions he found at play after taking office.

Those are the facts. They are not up for negotiation and history will not be re-written on my watch. I am a humble student of history - not a re-writer of it. I leave the re-writing of history up to people like Newt Gingrich and George "at" Will.

I will say, I have heard more people hate Obama because it is the cool thing to do than I have ever heard from the right before. The left did something similar with Bush, it became the in thing to hate him, the thing is with Bush there wasn't much hatred till the wars, with Obama I remember some people vowing to do anything to obstruct him before he was even elected.

To be fair I think this is due to the media news cycles ever tightening grip on people. With conservatives trying to outdo one another with much more vigor than in previous years, I don't see it getting better and the seeds are already getting water if we have a Romney presidency expect irrational hate from the left, and they may be as obstructionist as the right have been during Obama, if that is the case no party will get anything done anymore.

Do a search for Obama hate sites. Then do a searcvh for romney hate sites. You are right there is a distinctive hate for Obama.

There is one thing I have to note. The people who seem to hate Obama are the most downright ignorant nasty self rightious people you would ever want to meet. They are just mean and bitter. You would think that obama came to each one of them and personally placed a pile of crap in their hands. There has been a lot of low brow, tasteless, racist, nasty jokes going around about him. It is not everyone, but there is a very loud minority of people who make it their life's work to hate on Obama. He touched a collective nerve of hate and bigotry I think america forgot existed. We wouild like to think that the Jersey shore and desperate housewives are all the dumbass drama queens in the world, but the radical right is downright miserable.

I just hope the election ends and they can all crawl back under the rock they came from. It is really distasteful and it is stinking up the country.

I read this entire post very carefully. It was well thought out and parts of it even I, as a stout conservative, found quite compelling. But there was "something" just not quite right about it. I couldn't put my finger on just exactly what that "something" was...

Then I read it again and there it was, right in front of my face. The title followed by the very first line... "Let's face it - the Right absolutely hates Barack Obama:"

Well, Jack - I can tell you that I'm not hallucinating what the rest of America has been witnessing on their television screens and in their news papers each day. The fact of the matter is that Republicans on the Hill and even many Retired Republicans having come out of the woodwork since the election of Barack Obama, have been Anti-Obama from 90 days subsequent to his inauguration.

You see it in their comments, when they outright tell you that their number #1 objective for the entirety of the Obama Administration, is to ensure that he's a one term President and they back-up that claim when they stand in front of a camera and a microphone, and proclaim that Obama's entire Presidency is a failure. They prove this when they pluck from thin air, some wild-eye connection between the Arab Spring and Obama's entire Foreign Policy.

I have yet to read one solitary cogent White Paper (for which they are so famous or infamous) from any respected Republican on the Hill, or any extremist Neoconservative behind the scenes pulling strings such as Kristol or people like Perle, giving a cause and effect factual account for WHY and HOW this President has failed on anything. All I ever read or hear from these people is that the President has failed. If the accuser cannot establish as fact, the principle of causation behind their claims, then the accuser is doing nothing but blowing hot air and should not be deemed a reliable source of substantive alliteration of the facts on the merits.

Now, if you will or can make the arrangements with Faux Newz, I will gladly sit down across the table (live and on camera) with Bolton, Wolfowitz, and Feith, to debate them on the merits of their claims that somehow this President has made the Unite States of America, "less safe" than it was under George W. Bush. I would be more than happy to give you a personal email contact for myself and you do not have to worry about my air travel or hotel accommodations, as I will foot that bill on my own.

None of those Neocons who mysteriously popped-up all over the television screen like some kind of kids breakfast pastry coming out of a toaster when our Embassy was attacked in Libya, have ever written anything that was a coherent dissertation of the causal relationship between an Obama Policy and some kind of break-down in the Middle East, or anywhere else for that matter. None of these people have ever written a single congruent report, or conducted, authored or written any analysis that shows the causal link(s) between a President Obama Domestic Policy and a sluggish economy. None of these people of done this and most certainly, Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan, have never done anything even remotely close to the same.

So, where's the proof? Where is the proof of this colossal failure by the President?

Romney, likes to say that he's had 25 years in business. I am in daily contact with ALL U.S. Economic Reports, including those economic reports that come out of Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and China (to the extent that we can get accurate data from China), and I use that information to make both strategic and tactical decisions about by business on a daily basis. Some when you come at me with some BLS B.S., I know the difference! I researched, designed, engineered and built an automated system expressly for the purpose of aiding me in those daily decisions.

Therefore, you can't come to me with some weak, plucked from thin air, taken out of complete context and/or wholly fabricated BEA, OMB, or GAO data, that: 1) I have not ALREADY analyzed 10,000 different ways from Sunday, and 2) That you think are going to convince me that this President is somehow responsible for the current rate of unemployment in this country as it stands right now. This Presidential election is right up my ally - because it is about the Economy and I know for a fact that this President is not the source for the weakness in aggregate NFP data over the past four (4) years. That kind of nonsensical music gets sold hook, line and sinker, to those who are predisposed to such Tom Foolery.

What on earth do you think this man could have done that he has not done already, that would have caused the unemployment rate to actually be lower than it is right now? Can you answer that question?

In fact, I dare you to answer that question.

I'm not sure it's hate, per se.

To me, it's more like a bad case of shingles.

This is what is wrong with the whole thing. The fact is that there is very little "absolute hatred" for Barack Obama. Look around. Not at the television, not at the computer. Look around at the people you see and talk to every day. I do... I do so quite often. There is a lot of very strong disagreement with the man's policies, but "absolute hatred"? No.

This is all an illusion. Snippets and soundbites amplified through social media and partisans designed to propagate a false narrative in an attempt to "guilt" people into supporting someone who's core values do not match their own core values.

It's a sham and I ain't buying.

Nice try.

What bothers me is I do look around, and talk to people everyday who do hate him. It's often palpable. I've heard the N word used to describe him. I've had some speak of violence, as their consitutional right to stop him. True, they are the minority. But it is there, and overwelmingly from the more conservative population. I won't paint all conservatives with this brush, as that would be untrue. But it is there.

What bothers me is I do look around, and talk to people everyday who do hate him. It's often palpable. I've heard the N word used to describe him. I've had some speak of violence, as their consitutional right to stop him. True, they are the minority. But it is there, and overwelmingly from the more conservative population. I won't paint all conservatives with this brush, as that would be untrue. But it is there.

We'll always have a small percentage of haters.

Think of it as 'diversity'.

Hey if someone was good enough to destroy my party (hypothetical, I don't belong to a party) and my outdated ideology if they got re-elected, I'd hate them too and try to defame him any way I can. For example:

He's Muslim - oh no!!!
He's Communist
He's the next Hitler (fascist and communist at the same time go figure)
He's born in Kenya
He hates all rich people (even when he's rich himself)
He secretly supports terrorists (even when he killed Osama Bin Laden)
He made the economy worse (even when employment grew and unemployment fell, stocks doubled, and gdp is up 10%)
He raised taxes on the middle class

I'm a conservative (Not a Repullican) and I certainly don't hate Obama. I try not to hate anyone, and I ususally do a good job.

I disagree heavily with Obama's policies... some Obama fans might try to pin negativity on the policies onto some sort of personal hatred to explain it, and then smear the people who dare do so in the process.

I thought this was just going to be another race card thread by the title.

The right wing hates Obama because he is left-wing.... duh. :mrgreen:

Well, Jack - I can tell you that I'm not hallucinating what the rest of America has been witnessing on their television screens and in their news papers each day. The fact of the matter is that Republicans on the Hill and even many Retired Republicans having come out of the woodwork since the election of Barack Obama, have been Anti-Obama from 90 days subsequent to his inauguration.

You see it in their comments, when they outright tell you that their number #1 objective for the entirety of the Obama Administration, is to ensure that he's a one term President and they back-up that claim when they stand in front of a camera and a microphone, and proclaim that Obama's entire Presidency is a failure. They prove this when they pluck from thin air, some wild-eye connection between the Arab Spring and Obama's entire Foreign Policy.

I have yet to read one solitary cogent White Paper (for which they are so famous or infamous) from any respected Republican on the Hill, or any extremist Neoconservative behind the scenes pulling strings such as Kristol or people like Perle, giving a cause and effect factual account for WHY and HOW this President has failed on anything. All I ever read or hear from these people is that the President has failed. If the accuser cannot establish as fact, the principle of causation behind their claims, then the accuser is doing nothing but blowing hot air and should not be deemed a reliable source of substantive alliteration of the facts on the merits.

Now, if you will or can make the arrangements with Faux Newz, I will gladly sit down across the table (live and on camera) with Bolton, Wolfowitz, and Feith, to debate them on the merits of their claims that somehow this President has made the Unite States of America, "less safe" than it was under George W. Bush. I would be more than happy to give you a personal email contact for myself and you do not have to worry about my air travel or hotel accommodations, as I will foot that bill on my own.

None of those Neocons who mysteriously popped-up all over the television screen like some kind of kids breakfast pastry coming out of a toaster when our Embassy was attacked in Libya, have ever written anything that was a coherent dissertation of the causal relationship between an Obama Policy and some kind of break-down in the Middle East, or anywhere else for that matter. None of these people have ever written a single congruent report, or conducted, authored or written any analysis that shows the causal link(s) between a President Obama Domestic Policy and a sluggish economy. None of these people of done this and most certainly, Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan, have never done anything even remotely close to the same.

So, where's the proof? Where is the proof of this colossal failure by the President?

Romney, likes to say that he's had 25 years in business. I am in daily contact with ALL U.S. Economic Reports, including those economic reports that come out of Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and China (to the extent that we can get accurate data from China), and I use that information to make both strategic and tactical decisions about by business on a daily basis. Some when you come at me with some BLS B.S., I know the difference! I researched, designed, engineered and built an automated system expressly for the purpose of aiding me in those daily decisions.

Therefore, you can't come to me with some weak, plucked from thin air, taken out of complete context and/or wholly fabricated BEA, OMB, or GAO data, that: 1) I have not ALREADY analyzed 10,000 different ways from Sunday, and 2) That you think are going to convince me that this President is somehow responsible for the current rate of unemployment in this country as it stands right now. This Presidential election is right up my ally - because it is about the Economy and I know for a fact that this President is not the source for the weakness in aggregate NFP data over the past four (4) years. That kind of nonsensical music gets sold hook, line and sinker, to those who are predisposed to such Tom Foolery.

What on earth do you think this man could have done that he has not done already, that would have caused the unemployment rate to actually be lower than it is right now? Can you answer that question?

This is all well thought out and presented in a manner that would give the casual reader reason for pause. What it doesn't do, though, is in anyway invalidate what I said in my previous post. The "absolute hatred" angle you are pursuing is bunk. You can waste your time writing novel-like posts until your fingers fall off for all I care. The words you write on the screen simply don't match the actual conditions on the street. It's simply the latest in a long line of attempts to manufacture outrage.

Fat chance.

You and I both know that anything I say here would be speculative because there is no way to measure "what might have happened" and I have no interest in engaging you in a 20 post stand off over hypotheticals. I'll stick with the measurables, like Obama's record, which sucks.

I didn't read all this crap, but I don't hate Obama.

the dramatic rise in right wing terrorism and militias is not a coincidence either

We'll always have a small percentage of haters.

Think of it as 'diversity'.

That's actually pretty darn logical given the sad state of our real social existence in this country, and it even made me laugh when I first read it.

Of course, this particular President is going to receive the brunt of the first wave of racist morons, simply because he is the first Black President. The Second will receive less and the Third will receive even less than the Second. It is an unfortunate rational conclusion, given the disgusting state of our "social" union.

Can I take a guess? :2wave: He's black?

The problem with the OP is it is predicated on anecdotal ridiculousness. Comparing a crowd saying "I love you" in a good light as representative of all the left is as disingenuous as casting all people on the right as evil and hateful based upon Newt Gingrich who couldn't even get anywhere close to the GOP nomination if objectivity is what you were going for (which it clearly is not). Never worry for my soul. St. Barrack will forgive me for doubting you because he is just that perfect of a guy/diety.

Thread: The Real Reason WHY Obama Is Hated So Much by The Right

I could be wrong, but I think it is because he isn't one of us. Their words not mine. What you equate that too is personal . . . in my mind it is because he is half black and his name is what it is. I could be wrong, because I am an idiot. However, all you have to do is read a few posts on this website to have that opinion reinforced. After all, you can take the Ho out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the Ho . . . just ask the Bobcat, and those who do not call him out. Only they know the real reason.

I don't think it's jealousy so much as it is fear. This country was, until 2010, moving very quickly on a path toward a fundamental progressive transformation. Abortion, gay marriage, and atheism are becoming non-issues to the younger half of Americans. Libertarians are managing to turn the tide on big government thinking, but for a while that was looking like a lost cause as well. That would be absolutely terrifying to a true conservative. And it's no wonder they would start to act like the figurehead of this transformation, Obama, was poised to cause the end of the world.

Hey if someone was good enough to destroy my party (hypothetical, I don't belong to a party) and my outdated ideology if they got re-elected, I'd hate them too and try to defame him any way I can. For example:

He's Muslim - oh no!!!
He's Communist
He's the next Hitler (fascist and communist at the same time go figure)
He's born in Kenya
He hates all rich people (even when he's rich himself)
He secretly supports terrorists (even when he killed Osama Bin Laden)
He made the economy worse (even when employment grew and unemployment fell, stocks doubled, and gdp is up 10%)
He raised taxes on the middle class

I think you forgot a couple:

- He wears an Islamic Decoder Ring and points his secrete Islamofascist Gamma Ray at the Washington Monument five (5) times a day (shhhhh!)

- He is living on the Down-Low as a Secrete Islamic Homosexual who is not yet out of the closet. Source: Obama Hides Gay Lifestyle from Bartender.

You can't make this stuff up, folks. These people are sick and need serious help. This is WHY I abandoned the Republican Party back when I was 19 years old. I got out because I simply could not tolerate the level of idiocy, racial stupidity and demagoguery being spewed by people like Newt Gingrich, John Sununu, Phil Gramm and Trent Lott, etc. These were and are some of the most vial human beings on earth and the fact that each one of them held some of the highest offices in the land, speaks volumes about how low our society will dig in the gutter, to populate the Congress with such trash.

Republicans are Racists

Having said that - we have come a very long way and there is much to be optimistic about. After all, the current President is indeed Black and the majority of voters are White. So, by definition that means that at least we know the majority of White U.S. Citizens are NOT blind, disgusting, putrid racists. So, there's still hope for an even brighter tomorrow in terms of Race "Relations" In The United States.

I'm a conservative (Not a Repullican) and I certainly don't hate Obama. I try not to hate anyone, and I ususally do a good job.

I disagree heavily with Obama's policies... some Obama fans might try to pin negativity on the policies onto some sort of personal hatred to explain it, and then smear the people who dare do so in the process.

I thought this was just going to be another race card thread by the title.

Can you please define for me exactly which Obama Policy you disagree with and how that policy differs from Romney's? Lastly, can you list the Top 10 major accomplishments and achievements of the 44th President of the United States, in a brief line-by-line summary? If any of those Top 10 major accomplishments represent a policy dispute between yourself and the President, please note those differentials at the bottom of your post.

Thank you.

This is all well thought out and presented in a manner that would give the casual reader reason for pause.

Oh, boy! Here we go! Hang on!

What it doesn't do, though, is in anyway invalidate what I said in my previous post. The "absolute hatred" angle you are pursuing is bunk. You can waste your time writing novel-like posts until your fingers fall off for all I care. The words you write on the screen simply don't match the actual conditions on the street. It's simply the latest in a long line of attempts to manufacture outrage.

Darn! You let me down again. I was actually hoping that you would actually say something that took a statement from the OP, and showed precisely where and why you disagree. But, alas, I am left once again wanting so much more from you. Look, Fab. I know you have the potential to unleash something that is on-topic and more than mere red herring non-sequitur. We've been down this road on the economy, and Mitt Romney's campaign lies and now you once again offer me nothing but corn syrup as a reply.

If you keep eating a steady diet of sugar based produces with no real nutritional value, you are going to end up just as empty and void of substance as the Romney Campaign.

Fat chance.

That's exactly what I keep saying about Romney's chances of becoming the next POTUS. But, will you listen? Nope. You keep taking the Romney Math Bait that he keeps selling you and you force yourself to ignore what the Tax Policy Center tells you about his $8 trillion problem with High School Calculus.

Source: TPC on Romney's Tax Plan.

You and I both know that anything I say here would be speculative because there is no way to measure "what might have happened" and I have no interest in engaging you in a 20 post stand off over hypotheticals. I'll stick with the measurables, like Obama's record, which sucks.

If you are going to stick with the standard metrics of what can be measured, then please respond to Obama's actual record as President of the United States, instead of making up Tweeting me on why you refuse to believe your own eyes and the history that anyone with a browser and a search engine could easily look up themselves.

Source: http://www.debatepolitics.com/2012-us-presidential-election/138949-president-obamas-real-record-facts.html

Mr, Fabulous! There you go again. :peace

While Obama was running virtually unopposed, a freaking prison inmate got 42% of the vote in the democratic primary against Obama in the WV. If Obama is so great, why be that? Must have been them darn republican satanic shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom