• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the lunch thread

Grilled Chicken, Onion and Pepper kebab, with rice and salad.

(The rice and salad does seem to be coming up quite a bit now I mention it).

Home made beef lasagne (currently in the oven). It will be delicious. :)

Grill is open at work again. Had my first work veggie cheeseburger and fries in months. It was excellent.

Home-made chicken salad, avocado slices, 3 large fresh strawberries, some raw almonds on the side, coffee.

Lasagne, rice and salad. Strawberry jelly with squirty cream for afters.

veggie beef crumbles with ketchup
garlic mashed potatoes.

leftovers from yesterday's lunch plus a half serving of low sodium mac and cheese that no one else wanted. i added a light shake of salt to it. problem sizzolved.

Chicken broth with onions, parsnips and carrots.

omelette with tinned beans and sausage.

lean cuisine cauliflower crust cheese pizza. i can't even find a picture of it online, so they must be test marketing it in my area. i will give it a +1. it was great.

For today, stuffed crust pizza, cous cous and salad.

lean cuisine cauliflower crust cheese pizza. i can't even find a picture of it online, so they must be test marketing it in my area. i will give it a +1. it was great.

It sounds fantastic! :D

Tuna and soy bean fry up (I think), mixed rice and cous cous and salad..

couple small slices of leftover onion and green pepper pizza.

salad and rice .... and moussaka! (including aubergines, potatoes, cheese sauce and beef mince).

Ezme salad (its like a Turkish version of Mexican salsa- diced tomato, parsley, onion, garlic, and chili with pomegranate molasses) with toasted Indian paratha (a type of flatbread). Black and green olives on the side.

i had an egg and Swiss cheese muffin made by my awesome egg muffin toaster. i still think that it's one of the coolest inventions.

Veggie cheeseburger
Fries with ketchup.

Vegetable pot pie
Potato chips.

Store bought tortilla chips with spicy pico de gallo dip.

Home-made chicken salad, 1 medium avocado, home-made tabouleh, 4 strawberries

Vegetarian turkey and Swiss sandwich
Soft pretzel.

finally had a day that doesn't require commuting. i had two pancakes with sugar free syrup and an egg.

I needed to clear the fridge of old stuff, so: leftover cheddar cheese with whole wheat crackers. Tomatoes and cucumber salad.

Back
Top Bottom