• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The humanity of prenatal life in human womb cannot be denied

Saying 'you all' would include AJ, who has never said that zefs aren't babies (that I have seen). If you think he has said it, produce the quote.

shhhhhh dont post facts like that it further destories the lies he got caught posting.

hell along with that the other proof was ran from it big time, to prove the lies post qoutes of me saying the following will be needed:

1.) there is no baby
2.) no babies are being killed
3.) no babies are killed
4.) there is no baby till its named and before that it is nothing
5.) and make my answer to the question that was asked of me magically disappear that was lied about and climed i never answered

thats like 5+ lies in this ONE thread that were caught foreverbody to see, its halarious

Saying 'you all' would include AJ, who has never said that zefs aren't babies (that I have seen). If you think he has said it, produce the quote.

He may have said it but I think he believes it and I think I know why, But more importantly he avoided my questions. then when i showed him how he was wrong, then I never intentionally accused him in any way, he ignore that too. I believe that all live in fear of losing abortion. That's what I mean by fear. Most on the left are scared of the truth. And in order for AJ to survive and to be a good soldier, he needs to put on this personality to fool people so his rep doesn't get hurt and nothing will happen to abortion.

He can pull out that personality all he wants, and hide who he is all he wants, but it doesn't fool me.

He may have said it but I think he believes it and I think I know why, But more importantly he avoided my questions. then when i showed him how he was wrong, then I never intentionally accused him in any way, he ignore that too. I believe that all live in fear of losing abortion. That's what I mean by fear. Most on the left are scared of the truth. And in order for AJ to survive and to be a good soldier, he needs to put on this personality to fool people so his rep doesn't get hurt and nothing will happen to abortion.

He can pull out that personality all he wants, and hide who he is all he wants, but it doesn't fool me.

All I can do is smh at the inanity of this post....

1.)He may have said it but I think he believes it and I think I know why
2.) But more importantly he avoided my questions.
3.) then when i showed him how he was wrong, then I never intentionally accused him in any way, he ignore that too.
4.) I believe that all live in fear of losing abortion. That's what I mean by fear. Most on the left are scared of the truth.
5.) And in order for AJ to survive and to be a good soldier, he needs to put on this personality to fool people so his rep doesn't get hurt
6.) and nothing will happen to abortion.
7.)He can pull out that personality all he wants, and hide who he is all he wants, but it doesn't fool me.

1.) lie 1, it was never said
2.) lie 2 no questions were avoid
3.) lie 3 I was never wrong no was it ignored it was DIRECTLY answered lol
4.) your believes are meaningless to facts and million of people on the right also support womans rights
5.) Rep??? who even thinks like that :laughat:
6.) Nothing major IS going to happen to abortion
7.) nobody is trying to fool you we just like catching you posting lies like we just did :)

All I can do is smh at the inanity of this post....

its beyond inane and dishonest, I wish there were words that were high than that.
Ill never understand why people post lies and deny facts, while its hilarious when they get caught it never made any sense to me

its beyond inane and dishonest, I wish there were words that were high than that.
Ill never understand why people post lies and deny facts, while its hilarious when they get caught it never made any sense to me

Yes, this latest dodge of yours is nothing more than a big fat dodge. Times up! You dodged, you lose!

Yes, this latest dodge of yours is nothing more than a big fat dodge. Times up! You dodged, you lose!

LMAO :lamo
Nobody believes you, as others pointed out facts prove you posted lies :D
:popcorn2:

LMAO :lamo
Nobody believes you, as others pointed out facts prove you posted lies :D

There is only one problem with that. You don't have any facts that support anything yet you always say that you have won but you won nothing. In fact, but what you really do is lie to me and everyone. Do you seriously really think that others really believe you and not me? What an insult to them. You dishonor them with lies.
Every single time you post. So don't post anything because always wind up lying.

You should really take a break, a vacation away from your little world.

Offer: if you really want to show us the truth, explain why the following is not true.

1. Babies are killed by abortion. Yes, there are babies.
2. Abortion is wrong because babies are being killed
3. A zygote, a embry, and a fetus are all examples of babies that are at different stages of development. The reason they're given these names is probably just to let doctors distinguish what stage of development.

3. A zygote, a embry, and a fetus are all examples of babies that are at different stages of development. The reason they're given these names is probably just to let doctors distinguish what stage of development.

Ummm, they are given the names because scientifically, truthfully, accurately that is the stage of gestation they are at.

It is funny that you seem to have to make excuses for the accurate use of the words.

There is only one problem with that. You don't have any facts that support anything yet you always say that you have won but you won nothing. In fact, but what you really do is lie to me and everyone. Do you seriously really think that others really believe you and not me? What an insult to them. You dishonor them with lies.
Every single time you post. So don't post anything because always wind up lying.

You should really take a break, a vacation away from your little world.

Offer: if you really want to show us the truth, explain why the following is not true.

1. Babies are killed by abortion. Yes, there are babies.
2. Abortion is wrong because babies are being killed

AWESOME! so when posting lies don't work you move to strawmen, this is great watching this meltdown and fail! :popcorn2:
Your deflections wont work. You have to stay on topic, not dodge, not post lies and answers and proof to give us first. Thank you for this halarious easter gift. :)
Your post fails and gets destoryed again LMAO

AWESOME! so when posting lies don't work you move to strawmen, this is great watching this meltdown and fail! :popcorn2:
Your deflections wont work. You have to stay on topic, not dodge, not post lies and answers and proof to give us first. Thank you for this halarious easter gift. :)
Your post fails and gets destoryed again LMAO

Yeah right! answer the questions.

Yeah right! answer the questions.

LMAO you first! :lamo
This is an awesome meltdown and temper tantrum you are having, Try stomping your feet and holding your breathe we are loving it!!! :laughat:

LMAO you first! :lamo
This is an awesome meltdown and temper tantrum you are having, Try stomping your feet and holding your breathe we are loving it!!! :laughat:

Well then don't answer the questions. Better for me.

i accept you're defeat ... Again. And it's very likely i'll do it again and again.

Well then don't answer the questions. Better for me.

i accept you're defeat ... Again. And it's very likely i'll do it again and again.

Aaaaand another dodge
Please never stop posting, like I said eventually it will just lead to you getting yourself thread banned or both of us but the fact will remain your posts were destroyed and we caught you posting lies. :D LMAO
So please, when you are ready we are waiting for an on topic and factual post, thanks

Last edited:
Aaaaand another dodge
Please never stop posting, like I said eventually it will just lead to you getting yourself thread banned or both of us but the fact will remain your posts were destroyed and we caught you posting lies. :D LMAO
So please, when you are ready we are waiting for an on topic and factual post, thanks

Aaaaand another failure. You do realize, don't you, that this behavior is proof that you are dodging ?

Please keep it up so that you can provide me with plenty of evidence.

Aaaaand another failure. You do realize, don't you, that this behavior is proof that you are dodging ?

Please keep it up so that you can provide me with plenty of evidence.

We are still waiting? When you are ready address the lies you got caught posting and make a factual and topic based post. Thanks

We are still waiting? When you are ready address the lies you got caught posting and make a factual and topic based post. Thanks

Yet another dodge I see. The evidence grows

Still waiting :lamo :popcorn2:

And wait you shall. I have no intention of letting you get away without providing answers. And if you won't, then your wait will never end.

And wait you shall. I have no intention of letting you get away without providing answers. And if you won't, then your wait will never end.

Well we already knew you wouldnt admit the fact you posted lies and got caught nor would you reply with a shred of honesty or integrity so yes, you are right will will keep waiting. But I'll never stop asking because owning your posts and exposing the lies you post is hilarious and fun. :laughat:

Well we already knew you wouldnt admit the fact you posted lies and got caught nor would you reply with a shred of honesty or integrity so yes, you are right will will keep waiting. But I'll never stop asking because owning your posts and exposing the lies you post is hilarious and fun. :laughat:

Funny, I would never have thought of being put down so badly and completely as hilarious and fun but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Why should he answer your questions when you won't answer his?

Why? Does it upset you?

What you should be asking is why should I provide all of the answers while he takes potshots at me, and then when I want to ask questions, he refuses and with every response I give him, he just goes into this clown act which most people don't know how to handle.

Surely you have noticed this behavior from him. Why didn't you think of that before you posted this question to me?

Back
Top Bottom