• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The humanity of prenatal life in human womb cannot be denied

Keep desperately trying, your lie was destroyed and exposed for all to see. Do you have anything else? :lamo

No. I am done here.

Last edited:
Keep desperately trying, your lie was destroyed and exposed for all to see. Do you have anything else? :lamo

Anytime you're feeling your oats, and you want another shot at me, just bring it on.

But remember, you dodged. You zigged and zagged but you never answered the question.

No. I am done here.

Youve been done for posts, everybody sees that, you were done the moment you got caught posting lies. :D

Anytime you're feeling your oats, and you want another shot at me, just bring it on.

But remember, you dodged. You zigged and zagged but you never answered the question.

This lie was already proven factually wrong :lamo You honestly think repeating lies makes them true dont you? LMAO

Youve been done for posts, everybody sees that, you were done the moment you got caught posting lies. :D

Well hello J. Back for more?

You ran. I have the entire thing saved. You have been stripped of your title of "kind of a big deal"

Are you sure you want to do this again?

This lie was already proven factually wrong :lamo You honestly think repeating lies makes them true dont you? LMAO

I am going to back off and give you a chance at backing down,

I am going to back off and give you a chance at backing down,

Chalk up two more fails and two more lies you just posted :)
Your posts fail and get destroyed again for all to see.

Chalk up two more fails and two more lies you just posted :)
Your posts fail and get destroyed again for all to see.

And you are as blind as ever to not see that I have yet again snatched victory from your hands. I though you were supposed to be good, but that seems to not be the case. You are not. You have also lost your self proclaimed of being "kind of a big deal". Sorry, but you're loss is complete. But to your misfortune, you managed to get yourself defeated in record never before seen by anyone. It really is a shock to see. How can you ever go on? Just take a vacation. we'll see you in a year. Bye.

And you are as blind as ever to not see that I have yet again snatched victory from your hands. I though you were supposed to be good, but that seems to not be the case. You are not. You have also lost your self proclaimed of being "kind of a big deal". Sorry, but you're loss is complete. But to your misfortune, you managed to get yourself defeated in record never before seen by anyone. It really is a shock to see. How can you ever go on? Just take a vacation. we'll see you in a year. Bye.

Another dodge. Do you have anything factual and on topic? Please post it now lol
Fact remains we caught you posting lies :lamo :shrug:

Another dodge. Do you have anything factual and on topic? Please post it now lol
Fact remains we caught you posting lies :lamo :shrug:

Boy, you really don't get it, do you. You have gone beyond losing. You lost. Get over it.

Boy, you really don't get it, do you. You have gone beyond losing. You lost. Get over it.

Deflections will NEVER work LMAO We caught you posting lies, that fact wont change. SO now you have to post something on topic that supports your lie, make a post based on integrity and honesty and admit you posted lies or continue to dodge as we continue to laugh. Your choice. Regardless the fact remains you got caught posting lies. Please let us know when you have something on topic and factual, thanks!
:popcorn2:

Deflections will NEVER work LMAO We caught you posting lies, that fact wont change. SO now you have to post something on topic that supports your lie, make a post based on integrity and honesty and admit you posted lies or continue to dodge as we continue to laugh. Your choice. Regardless the fact remains you got caught posting lies. Please let us know when you have something on topic and factual, thanks!

Nothing you say changes anything. Accusations at this point, after the lies you are still posting, it really gets to be very sad. Better to end it here before it gets worse for you. .

Good bye J

Nothing you say changes anything. Accusations at this point, after the lies you are still posting, it really gets to be very sad. Better to end it here before it gets worse for you. .

Good bye J

LMAO thats what I thought run away. Fact remains you got caught posting lies. :2wave:

LMAO thats what I thought run away. Fact remains you got caught posting lies. :2wave:

Nice go down. That is so sweet to see how your flail your arms about in a despareate effort to cling to any hope of surviving. Say anything you want, but you will never hear any admission to guilt from me. You could have failed with honor and admitted it, but you failed even in that. And I do not admit to the rants from those weak enough to fail badly.

Yes, you will try again and again to accuse me of running away, but that's to be expected. Because you always do that, and I do not submit to the will of the weak willed and those who lose control of their emotions. So get behind me where you belong.

And cry bitterly

Nice go down. That is so sweet to see how your flail your arms about in a despareate effort to cling to any hope of surviving. Say anything you want, but you will never hear any admission to guilt from me. You could have failed with honor and admitted it, but you failed even in that. And I do not admit to the rants from those weak enough to fail badly.

Yes, you will try again and again to accuse me of running away, but that's to be expected. Because you always do that, and I do not submit to the will of the weak willed and those who lose control of their emotions. So get behind me where you belong.

And cry bitterly

Aaaaand another dodge for all to see. LMAO Fact remains you got caught posting lies :shrug:
Please post something factual and topic based THanks

Aaaaand another dodge for all to see. LMAO Fact remains you got caught posting lies :shrug:
Please post something factual and topic based THanks

Ha! You wish. If I post anything factual, as you suggest, it would be to your disadvantage. But since you have asked in such a brash disrespectful way, I will. Please tell me (as if I hadn't asked enough times) what lie I have told and not having any idea what lie I told, you have gone into a pattern of saying that I dodged. )

I have two things to say:

You have dodged my questions consistently and I have proof. You have nothing.
I have not dodged any questions at all, and I have proof. You still have nothing.

Where is your proof? And be specific? where is it? where is it? where is it?

Ha! You wish. If I post anything factual, as you suggest, it would be to your disadvantage. But since you have asked in such a brash disrespectful way, I will. Please tell me (as if I hadn't asked enough times) what lie I have told and not having any idea what lie I told, you have gone into a pattern of saying that I dodged. )

I have two things to say:

I have not dodged any questions at all, and I have proof. You still have nothing.

This is going to be so easy I love it!!!!
You have ZERO proof I dodged anything this is why you wont posted and THESE are all the lies you posted and got caught :lamo

Please back up these FIVE blatant lies that you claimed in this very thread:

1.) You posted a lie and claimed that I said "there is no baby"
2.) You posted a lie and claimed that I said "no babies are being killed"
3.) You posted a lie and claimed that I said "babies are not killed." and you claimed that to be the funniest of all
4.) You posted a lie and claimed That I said (three times) a baby, at whatever stage of development I like...is "nothing"...nameless until you deem to name it, suddenly becomes a "something"
5.) You posted a lie and claimed I didn’t answer your question of {do you believe there is no baby in abortion”

ZERO of these things were actually said by me. . . ZERO LMAO

oooooops Your post gets destroyed again and your lies are exposed . . . .AGAIN for all to see :D
Now please let us know when you can quote me saying those lies you you claimed i said in this thread and prove I never answered your question(which I 100% factually did and it was about a lie i also never said anyway)

Like I said deflections wont work, fact remains you got caught posting lies and there they all are, at least 5 of them in this very thread.

THIS IS AWESOME!! :popcorn2:

Who wants to take bets the next post doesnt address the lies posted about me nor will it continue any factual proof of the lies claimed in the quote?

You failed and dodged honesty... Facts Win Again.

This is going to be so easy I love it!!!!
You have ZERO proof I dodged anything this is why you wont posted and THESE are all the lies you posted and got caught :lamo

Please back up these FIVE blatant lies that you claimed in this very thread:

3.) You posted a lie and claimed that I said "babies are not killed." and you claimed that to be the funniest of all
4.) You posted a lie and claimed That I said (three times) a baby, at whatever stage of development I like...is "nothing"...nameless until you deem to name it, suddenly becomes a "something"
5.) You posted a lie and claimed I didn’t answer your question of {do you believe there is no baby in abortion”

ZERO of these things were actually said by me. . . ZERO LMAO

oooooops Your post gets destroyed again and your lies are exposed . . . .AGAIN for all to see :D
Now please let us know when you can quote me saying those lies you you claimed i said in this thread and prove I never answered your question(which I 100% factually did and it was about a lie i also never said anyway)

Like I said deflections wont work, fact remains you got caught posting lies and there they all are, at least 5 of them in this very thread.

THIS IS AWESOME!! :popcorn2:

Who wants to take bets the next post doesnt address the lies posted about me nor will it continue any factual proof of the lies claimed in the quote?

Great!
Now show me your proof.
Show me your evidence.

Where is it? You can't do it?
Because nothing you said here is provable.

Congratulations on your big fail.

Great!
Now show me your proof.
Show me your evidence.

Where is it? You can't do it?
Because nothing you said here is provable.

Congratulations on your big fail.
boom I called it!! another deflection and ZERO proof we new you would dodge again
Wow you just posted ANOTHER LIE lmao :laughat:

oh yeah . . heres my proof you posted those lies, I didnt even have to leave this page LMAO

heres you claiming this and claiming i said it 3 times, all a lie
So you are telling us that a baby, at whatever stage of development you like...is "nothing"...nameless until we deem to name it, suddenly becomes a "something" not only once, but three times

here is you claiming these lies, you claim I said there is no baby, thats never happened. ANd you have claimed i never answered this question, thread history also proves that wrong. Another lie
Also, you have repeatedly denied that you never said that their is no baby in an abortion. My question to you is "do you believe it?", that during the abortion that the fetus is not a baby, so therefore, there is no baby?

here the other lies you posted, you claimed i said this below and NEVER have
your response is always that there is no baby, no babies are being killed, and the funniest one of all, is that babies are not killed.
That was a fun 3 mins to prove you complete wrong and show you in fact posted lies.
proof and facts win again!

now lets reflect:

NOW, we are now waiting for you to back up any of these lies you factually got caught posting. We know you wont cause you cant, nor will you admit you were 100% factually wrong. So please post something factual and on topic, thanks.

boom I called it!! another deflection and ZERO proof we new you would dodge again
Wow you just posted ANOTHER LIE lmao :laughat:

oh yeah . . heres my proof you posted those lies, I didnt even have to leave this page LMAO

heres you claiming this and claiming i said it 3 times, all a lie

here is you claiming these lies, you claim I said there is no baby, thats never happened. ANd you have claimed i never answered this question, thread history also proves that wrong. Another lie

here the other lies you posted, you claimed i said this below and NEVER have

That was a fun 3 mins to prove you complete wrong and show you in fact posted lies.
proof and facts win again!

now lets reflect:

NOW, we are now waiting for you to back up any of these lies you factually got caught posting. We know you wont cause you cant, nor will you admit you were 100% factually wrong. So please post something factual and on topic, thanks.

I would love to let you have the thinly won victory that you think you're entitled to, and I'll show where you are wrong.

In post 1185, I said "I think that you all will never accept anything if it proves you wrong, and only accept things that prop up your views. This is the way it always is with all of you. And one way I can tell is that although many babies die, your response is always that there is no baby, no babies are being killed, and the funniest one of all, is that babies are not killed. They are being aborted. Such silliness never ends."

As you can see, there is no intention to lie about you. I referred to many people on your side then without realizing it, I focused on you.
I am not the most attentive person in the world, but I am not lying, and as a matter of fact you seem to be the culprit.

now lets reflect:
I have to ask you why you fought me on this if you believe that babies are really "babies" in the fetal stage just the same. Why? Are you coming arund to our way of thinking? Because you also seem to believe that babies are being killed during abortions, and so on.

Were you so focused on beating me in this debate, that you forgot you were supposed to defend these things?

Beat again!

1.) I would love to let you have the thinly won victory that you think you're entitled to, and I'll show where you are wrong.
2.)In post 1185, I said "I think that you all will never accept anything if it proves you wrong, and only accept things that prop up your views. This is the way it always is with all of you. And one way I can tell is that although many babies die, your response is always that there is no baby, no babies are being killed, and the funniest one of all, is that babies are not killed. They are being aborted. Such silliness never ends."
3.)As you can see, there is no intention to lie about you. I referred to many people on your side then without realizing it, I focused on you.
4.) I am not the most attentive person in the world, but I am not lying, and as a matter of fact you seem to be the culprit.
5.)now lets reflect:
I have to ask you why you fought me on this if you believe that babies are really "babies" in the fetal stage just the same. Why? Are you coming arund to our way of thinking? Because you also seem to believe that babies are being killed during abortions, and so on.
6.)Were you so focused on beating me in this debate, that you forgot you were supposed to defend these things?
7.)Beat again!

1.) facts prove you lost and lost bad
2.) all includes me does it not and "i" never claimed thost things neither have all of us so by definition still a lie :laughat:
3.) wrong again english facts and post history just proved you lied and you also skipped over the other posts you cant back up that you lied about? why did you skip them?
4.) wrng again and ANOTHER lie because i am not the culprit which you just falsely claimed :)
5.) there was no fight you made it up and lies about it as was just proven
6.) "i" didnt do anything. FACTS beat the **** out posts and totally destroyed them :lamo there was NOTHING to defend you made it up
7.) yes you were VERY VERY badly, facts are funny like that. Walk it off youll be ok

since you got caught and its been proved you posted lies and "I" never said any of the bs you claimed do you have anything on topic and factual youd like to discuss or shall we continue the destruction of your posts and lies?

I would love to let you have the thinly won victory that you think you're entitled to, and I'll show where you are wrong.

In post 1185, I said "I think that you all will never accept anything if it proves you wrong, and only accept things that prop up your views. This is the way it always is with all of you. And one way I can tell is that although many babies die, your response is always that there is no baby, no babies are being killed, and the funniest one of all, is that babies are not killed. They are being aborted. Such silliness never ends."

As you can see, there is no intention to lie about you. I referred to many people on your side then without realizing it, I focused on you.
I am not the most attentive person in the world, but I am not lying, and as a matter of fact you seem to be the culprit.

Saying 'you all' would include AJ, who has never said that zefs aren't babies (that I have seen). If you think he has said it, produce the quote.

Back
Top Bottom