• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The documented failure of the official narrative in Boston Bombing

Why are YOU so adamant to not discuss the imposition of martial law in Boston?

I've seen enough human blood Mike, splattered all over the inside of helicopters, and in other places. I was in the medical end of the US Army, and I think for myself. Lorraine Day MD was correct in her criticism. You need Scott Pelley to tell you what is thus and so, I do not. The ER doctor simply told the truth.

Oh look HD has added another myth to his resume
AS to thinking for yourself you8 have repeatedly demonstrated that you never do.

Why are YOU so adamant to not discuss the imposition of martial law in Boston?

I've seen enough human blood Mike, splattered all over the inside of helicopters, and in other places. I was in the medical end of the US Army, and I think for myself. Lorraine Day MD was correct in her criticism. You need Scott Pelley to tell you what is thus and so, I do not. The ER doctor simply told the truth.

why are you refusing to state what sources you used for accepting that actors were used? So it seems you do not want me or others to read the exact same information you have used. Why is that?

As far as Dr Lorraine Day MD. Interesting you use someone who did not work the scene. She wrote an opinion piece.

How about Dr. Emery? Did he lie? (https://www.indystar.com/story/news...u-doctor-who-saw-horror-unfold-day/504731002/

Did Leana Wen lie? She worked one of the ER's https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...reating-patients-from-boston-bombing/2105037/

What exactly are your objecting too regarding the law enforcement response?

why are you refusing to state what sources you used for accepting that actors were used? So it seems you do not want me or others to read the exact same information you have used. Why is that?

As far as Dr Lorraine Day MD. Interesting you use someone who did not work the scene. She wrote an opinion piece.

How about Dr. Emery? Did he lie? (https://www.indystar.com/story/news...u-doctor-who-saw-horror-unfold-day/504731002/

Did Leana Wen lie? She worked one of the ER's https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...reating-patients-from-boston-bombing/2105037/

What exactly are your objecting too regarding the law enforcement response?

After that last sentence, you need another cup of coffee maybe. :cool:

It is no surprise to me that you consider the imposition of martial law in Boston to be just another day at the office for Boston. That it was imposed to protect Boston citizens from a single young man with a pistol means nothing to a person in denial about what really happened in Boston. You are consistent with your dissonance Michael.

I'm going riding. Have a good day.

After that last sentence, you need another cup of coffee maybe. :cool:

It is no surprise to me that you consider the imposition of martial law in Boston to be just another day at the office for Boston. That it was imposed to protect Boston citizens from a single young man with a pistol means nothing to a person in denial about what really happened in Boston. You are consistent with your dissonance Michael.

I'm going riding. Have a good day.

So you will not answer what sources you used. Figured.
Perfect example of denial. You avoiding statements from doctors who actually treated the injured.

You bought into the Alex Jones false assumption that martial law was imposed. The only one in denial is those who believe it as a false flag.

Last edited:
So you will not answer what sources you used. Figured.
Perfect example of denial. You avoiding statements from doctors who actually treated the injured.

You bought into the Alex Jones false assumption that martial law was imposed. The only one in denial is those who believe it as a false flag.

No Mike. I've answered many versions of that question you've asked over a period of years. I've answered about how I treat sources, but like so many things, you keep posting as though I have not. Because of your dissonance, I guess, you prefer to forget that I've answered questions regarding sources, even though it's been going on for a long time. That makes you either really really forgetful, or slightly dishonest in your posting style.

But I do understand your refusal to comment upon the matter of martial law in Boston, and I thank you for making it so easy to see what the meaning of that behavior is. For the dissonant, most truths can be very uncomfortable. :peace

No Mike. I've answered many versions of that question you've asked over a period of years. I've answered about how I treat sources, but like so many things, you keep posting as though I have not. Because of your dissonance, I guess, you prefer to forget that I've answered questions regarding sources, even though it's been going on for a long time. That makes you either really really forgetful, or slightly dishonest in your posting style.

But I do understand your refusal to comment upon the matter of martial law in Boston, and I thank you for making it so easy to see what the meaning of that behavior is. For the dissonant, most truths can be very uncomfortable. :peace

More nonsense from HD proving he doesn't care about the truth, he only cares about blaming everything on the ebil govt

More nonsense from HD proving he doesn't care about the truth, he only cares about blaming everything on the ebil govt

Will Alex Jones be calling him as a witness?

Will Alex Jones be calling him as a witness?

I think Jones prefers using the same "sources" as HD, you know ones that have been scrubbed from the internet by the ebil govt but you can trust Jones he did see them

Yes, you dodge and move on. I did comment. Martial law was never official enacted. Sorry you let Jones or VToday inform you with information that was not true.
If truth be told you rarely provide links to a specific source. Yes, you mention authors but not the link to the information that would back up your beliefs. It would have been so simple for you to provide one of your sources since you claim you have in the past. I was able to come up with two in a matter of seconds to counter your doctor who never treated one Boston bombing injured person.

So I stated martial law was not enacted. Prove me wrong. Some say Boston was a training exercise for implementing martial law. They would be wrong. Did law enforcement make some mistakes or could have done a better job. Yep they could have.

What truths would that be T? The ones in which you accept an opinion from a doctor who only looked at photos rather than the statements of medical professionals who treated the injured.
I am not uncomfortable with the Boston issue. It fascinates me to see how some are so easily fooled and believe the information that some sites publish.

Pretty funny you believe the majority of the mass shootings were false flags carried out by the government. Guess you also believe government is so stupid as to make the same mistakes over and over. All these years and guess what? I still have all my firearms. My State has actually made it easier to carry a concealed weapon. So much for the idea that mass shootings and other events were done in attempt to take away our rights.

Last edited:
I think Jones prefers using the same "sources" as HD, you know ones that have been scrubbed from the internet by the ebil govt but you can trust Jones he did see them

Ah, the non-existent evidence.

Yes, you dodge and move on. I did comment. Martial law was never official enacted. Sorry you let Jones or VToday inform you with information that was not true.
If truth be told you rarely provide links to a specific source. Yes, you mention authors but not the link to the information that would back up your beliefs. It would have been so simple for you to provide one of your sources since you claim you have in the past. I was able to come up with two in a matter of seconds to counter your doctor who never treated one Boston bombing injured person.

So I stated martial law was not enacted. Prove me wrong. Some say Boston was a training exercise for implementing martial law. They would be wrong. Did law enforcement make some mistakes or could have done a better job. Yep they could have.

What truths would that be T? The ones in which you accept an opinion from a doctor who only looked at photos rather than the statements of medical professionals who treated the injured.
I am not uncomfortable with the Boston issue. It fascinates me to see how some are so easily fooled and believe the information that some sites publish.

Pretty funny you believe the majority of the mass shootings were false flags carried out by the government. Guess you also believe government is so stupid as to make the same mistakes over and over. All these years and guess what? I still have all my firearms. My State has actually made it easier to carry a concealed weapon. So much for the idea that mass shootings and other events were done in attempt to take away our rights.

I have a ten year old grandson who could plan better false flags.

^
Note the classic truther move of attacking the other person's character rather than back up their deranged swill.

PS: There was never any martial law in Boston. I lived there. I still leave nearby. Guess I must be part of the conspiracy.

^
Note the classic truther move of attacking the other person's character rather than back up their deranged swill.

PS: There was never any martial law in Boston. I lived there. I still leave nearby. Guess I must be part of the conspiracy.

HD doesn't do reality he gets all his info from CT sites. If you watch his posts his resume keeps getting larger and larger, none of it is even remotely credible

Well Mike, back when it was happening, all the MSM was talking about how Boston, the entire city, was "locked down". Perhaps they didn't use the term "martial law", but it was the same effect. The citizens of Boston were told to stay in their homes.

The city of Boston was "locked down", supposedly to protect all those people from a young man with a pistol. :lamo

^

Cool, somebody was there. What were you doing in those days, if I may ask? Were you confined to your home or office, if I may ask?

Heck, I know the MSM is full of nonsense, so maybe all those stories of the city being on lock down were false then?

Well Mike, back when it was happening, all the MSM was talking about how Boston, the entire city, was "locked down". Perhaps they didn't use the term "martial law", but it was the same effect. The citizens of Boston were told to stay in their homes.

The city of Boston was "locked down", supposedly to protect all those people from a young man with a pistol. :lamo

So you admit you overstated the situation with martial law being enacted. OMG, then when there is a disaster and the MSM reports it would be good for the public to stay in side it must be some government conspiracy. Does that sum it up as your position on the subject? :lamo Bottom line, I was correct and you were...……….. wrong.

Now back to your other claim about "blood". It is noted you ran away when I provided links to doctors who worked the incident and commented on the injuries. Unlike your "reliable source" of a Doctor who looked at photos. Yep. Convinced me all the injuries must have been faked.:mrgreen:

Regarding crisis actors. You really believe the govt. is so crafty to stage a false flag and use the same actors from another recent "false flag".
Just got to love the trend you present. By the way, I find it interesting you are not even willing to share one link. If you have posted them in the past as you stated, it would be no effort to provide one for us to see.

As far as your last comment. Guess you would prefer people roaming the streets while an armed alleged killer in being sought. Yep, that makes perfect sense.:lamo

All these "false flags" over the last few years aimed at taken our guns away. Yet, we still have our guns. Some States have even made it easier to obtain, open carry and conceal carry. Good to see the Government plan is working.

Last edited:
So you admit you overstated the situation with martial law being enacted. OMG, then when there is a disaster and the MSM reports it would be good for the public to stay in side it must be some government conspiracy. Does that sum it up as your position on the subject? :lamo Bottom line, I was correct and you were...……….. wrong.

Now back to your other claim about "blood". It is noted you ran away when I provided links to doctors who worked the incident and commented on the injuries. Unlike your "reliable source" of a Doctor who looked at photos. Yep. Convinced me all the injuries must have been faked.:mrgreen:

Regarding crisis actors. You really believe the govt. is so crafty to stage a false flag and use the same actors from another recent "false flag".
Just got to love the trend you present. By the way, I find it interesting you are not even willing to share one link. If you have posted them in the past as you stated, it would be no effort to provide one for us to see.

As far as your last comment. Guess you would prefer people roaming the streets while an armed alleged killer in being sought. Yep, that makes perfect sense.:lamo

All these "false flags" over the last few years aimed at taken our guns away. Yet, we still have our guns. Some States have even made it easier to obtain, open carry and conceal carry. Good to see the Government plan is working.

Even the Three Stooges wouldn't do that.

It would seem some believe the "Stooges" would. :lamo

"We don't have the budget for a lot of actors. Use the same ones every time, nobody will notice".

Cool, somebody was there. What were you doing in those days, if I may ask? Were you confined to your home or office, if I may ask?

Heck, I know the MSM is full of nonsense, so maybe all those stories of the city being on lock down were false then?

Don't play truther games. You said "Martial Law":

There is a very specific definition to "martial law", and martial law most certainly was not declared. Don't try to worm your way out.

There was no martial law, there was no lasting loss of liberty or whatever idiotic swill you think "they" or "them" sought to achieve, etc. It's all in your head, right along with Alex Jones's gay frogs.

Last edited:
Don't play truther games. You said "Martial Law":

There is a very specific definition to "martial law", and martial law most certainly was not declared. Don't try to worm your way out.

There was no martial law, there was no lasting loss of liberty or whatever idiotic swill you think "they" or "them" sought to achieve, etc. It's all in your head, right along with Alex Jones's gay frogs.

You got me there counselor. May I retract 'martial law' and replace it with 'civilian lockdown'?

I guess we won't get to read what you were doing and what your experiences were that day in Boston? I understand your silence.

You got me there counselor. May I retract 'martial law' and replace it with 'civilian lockdown'?

I guess we won't get to read what you were doing and what your experiences were that day in Boston? I understand your silence.

As we understand yours T. :peace

Wow. A conspiracy theory involving massive lying that ten thousands of co-conspirators agree together to cover up?
Who knew?

Well said. Nobody knew because there was no conspiracy. If Thoreau72 stubs his toe the evil gub'ment did it by means of a conspiracy. He also believes that the Twin Towers were brought down by magic mini nukes.:lamo

You got me there counselor. May I retract 'martial law' and replace it with 'civilian lockdown'? I guess we won't get to read what you were doing and what your experiences were that day in Boston? I understand your silence.

^
Note: the truther moves (for the millionth time) to personal digs and baiting because he still cannot explain his ****-tarded conspiracy theory that the government murdered a bunch of civilians so that they could ask people in a limited geographic area to stay indoors for a day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom