• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The #BoycottDeNiro movement is spreading online

So boycotts are actually intolerance?

You have to know the lefts definition of intolerance.

Which is anything you disagree with me on is you being intolerant.

Anything i disagree with is me standing up to hate and bigotry.

They are quite confused on such terms.

Weren’t the Founders’ mothers living proof that their way of raising children was spectacularly successful?

Ask the Native Americans. Ask people of color. I could think of many reasons why the founders' mothers didn't always raise the most spectacular children.

Ask the Native Americans. Ask people of color. I could think of many reasons why the founders' mothers didn't always raise the most spectacular children.

You think today's drugged out, suicidal, low intelligence, single-mother, man-hating, gender swapping, green feminazis would be able to raise a group of men equal to the Founding Fathers.

Heh. Good luck with that. :D

You think today's drugged out, suicidal, low intelligence, single-mother, man-hating, gender swapping, green feminazis would be able to raise a group of men equal to the Founding Fathers.

Heh. Good luck with that. :D

That you think none of the type of people on your list existed before shows just how little history you actually know.

That you think none of the type of people on your list existed before shows just how little history you actually know.

Very few women in the Founders' time used drugs, were suicidal, of low intelligence, divorced or man-hating and none were environmentalists (commies), gender swappers or feminazis.

Very few women in the Founders' time used drugs, were suicidal, of low intelligence, divorced or man-hating and none were environmentalists (commies), gender swappers or feminazis.

You know this how? Were you alive back then?

You need to go read some US history, man. There's some **** in there that will curl your hair.

The founding fathers were intellectuals. Brilliant intelligent men. The conservative movement is anti-intellectual. That's why they hate college professors, scientists and artists.

Reading - same method used by historians. Unless you know someone who was around 230 years ago...

Prove it by showing us some links then. You so love to challenge what others write yet you consistently fail to show any proof of your own nonsense. Perfect example of tu quoque fallacy.

Prove it by showing us some links then.

Knock yourself out.

Now please, don't ask me to take you to each and read all the books out aloud to you. A much shorter route, if you think the FF's mothers and wives were a bunch of divorced drug taking commie feminazis, would be to provide that evidence yourself.

It shouldn't be hard to show evidence then.

I've no intention of finding videos you've already seen yourself. This isn't hard. Everyone on the planet has seen videos of Trump rallies.

Reading - same method used by historians. Unless you know someone who was around 230 years ago...

If you want to go through life believing that everything about the founders was simply in black and white, that's on you.

Yet Superfly describes their mothers and wives as "all the wimmen in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant".

Um - that's not what I said. I said that when you came out from under the rock you were living under, all the wimmen would be back in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. I personally said that the founders, mothers, etc, were not all perfect people. People had the same issues 200 years ago that we have today. You just don't believe it, because you read in a book of whitewashed history that everything was perfect back then.

You can figure this out. According to your attitude, if I take the entire De Niro/Trump story and place it in box ‘A’, and then another story about a bum down the street under the bridge, who said the same thing De Niro did, to a couple of other bums, and put it in box ‘B’, I can then say, “The stories in box A and B are exactly the same and will have the same effect on our society.”

Do I believe Trump more than Fake News? You bet. A million miles of nothingburger sausage isn’t worth one second of Trump’s time.

I saw them unraveled and straightened out on Fox News. Others I unraveled myself. Here’s just one off the top of my head. Trump feeding Koi with the Japanese Prime Minister. They both feed fish, and then the PM tosses all his food into pond, so Trump copies him. Fake News shows the clip, only they edit out the PM tossing his box of food in, so it looks like only Trump did. Then they start posting this up all over the net and TV:

New York Magazine: Trump Under Fire for Improper Fish-Feeding Technique

Jezebel: Big stupid baby dumps a load of fish food on Japanese koi pond

CNBC’s Christina Wilkie (in a now-deleted tweet): “Trump and Japanese PM Shinzo Abe were scheduled to feed koi spoonfuls of food. Until Trump poured his entire box of fish food into the pond.”

New York Daily News: Photo of Donald Trump dumping fish food into koi pond during Japan visit draws Obama comparisons

The Guardian: “White House reporters, keen perhaps to pick up on a Trump gaffe, captured the moment when he upended his box on their smartphones and tweeted evidence of his questionable grasp of fish keeping. Some speculated that a poor palace employee would be dispatched to the scene to clean up the mess as soon as the two leaders disappeared inside.”

CNN: Trump feeds fish, winds up pouring entire box of food into koi pond

Veronica Rocha: President Trump feeds fish with PM Shinzo Abe in Japan, then pours the entire box of food into the koi pond.

The CNN example included edited video that zoomed in on Trump to only show his face and prevents the viewer from seeing what Japanese Prime Minister Abe was doing at a key point of the short event. Abe was deliberately edited out.

Media shows why it?s so mistrusted after falsified Trump fish-feeding ?story? | TheHill

They do this all the time. Fake News.

The fish food example was a guppy compared to Trump's whales: news reports of Muslims in Jersey celebrating 9/11, most of homicides against whites are committed by blacks, Trump U and "I never settle", largest inaugural crowd ever, Trump Foundation, Judge Curiel, terror attack in Sweden, the Paris agreement isn't non-binding, etc. The lists are a thousand or maybe more, depending on whether it is the Times or the Post... I am sure FOX has a list but they have declined to reveal it.

No one other than Trump and his spokespeople seems to deny this, it seems to be accepted even among his supporters with a "well, you know Donald..." or "yeah, but look at all he has accomplished" attitude.

See the Bible's John, Chap 18, Verse 38 for Trump's attitude on this question. It's his favorite sentence. Here's a hint: "Quid est veritas?"

Um - that's not what I said. I said that when you came out from under the rock you were living under, all the wimmen would be back in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. I personally said that the founders, mothers, etc, were not all perfect people. People had the same issues 200 years ago that we have today. You just don't believe it, because you read in a book of whitewashed history that everything was perfect back then.

If you think that women two centuries ago suffered the same issues women suffer today, you desperately need to start reading history.

De Niro needs to have an "accident"on his gym equipment like Harry Reid did

I guess some could say the same for Trump, but he believes exercise is unhealthy...

The fish food example was a guppy compared to Trump's whales: news reports of Muslims in Jersey celebrating 9/11, most of homicides against whites are committed by blacks, Trump U and "I never settle", largest inaugural crowd ever, Trump Foundation, Judge Curiel, terror attack in Sweden, the Paris agreement isn't non-binding, etc. The lists are a thousand or maybe more, depending on whether it is the Times or the Post... I am sure FOX has a list but they have declined to reveal it.

No one other than Trump and his spokespeople seems to deny this, it seems to be accepted even among his supporters with a "well, you know Donald..." or "yeah, but look at all he has accomplished" attitude.

See the Bible's John, Chap 18, Verse 38 for Trump's attitude on this question. It's his favorite sentence. Here's a hint: "Quid est veritas?"

Fake News talking points. Boring.

Fake News talking points. Boring.

I heard Trump say and read his tweets of some stuff I listed, though my TV might have been possessed. Do you think an imposter is tweeting or saying this stuff on TV? What makes it fake?

I heard Trump say and read his tweets of some stuff I listed, though my TV might have been possessed. Do you think an imposter is tweeting or saying this stuff on TV? What makes it fake?

The Left like to take a cauldron of lies, add a pinch of truth, a bucket of exaggeration and two pounds of hearsay, boil and mix it up, and serve it as 'the truth'. When you say, "Fake News" they fish around their dreadful concoction for a smidgen of truth, pull it out and say, "Oh yeah? What about this?"

I'm not interested in sifting through your cauldron of muck to find a smidgen of truth.

Back
Top Bottom