• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The anti-God democrat party strikes again

Last edited:
The deflection must mean I caught you starting a phony thread. It's nothing but a ploy to drum up anger.against minorities. Is that what Jesus would do?

I take it you do not approve of the fines imposed by atheistic leftist liberals on the oppressed Christian couple for refusing to cast off their religious beliefs in submission to brutal ruthless satanic homosexual laws demanding acceptance and promotion of sexual perversion propagation by the local secular government's mandated madness.

Last edited:
1.) Leftist liberals slapped fines on the Christians for violating their ungodly laws
2.) and then the Supreme Court came along and ruled those ungodly laws unConstitutional.
3.) So what ungodly laws which violate Biblical principles and the Constitution are you claiming are "legal?"/QUOTE]

1.)Ill ask you AGAIN, what "ungodly leftist liberal laws" are you talking about, Quote the law you speak of or at least name it
2.) what laws did SCOTUS rule unconstitutional name it and the court case you speak of?
3.) WHere did i mention any laws?
4.) do you think the bible is justification to break legal laws?

try to answer this time and not dodge, thanks!

still waiting?

Thinking you need religion and otherworldly deities to learn to have morality is like a little kid thinking he needs the reward of presents or the threat of a whuppin' from his daddy for him to behave. It's OK for a little kid. It's unseemly for an adult. Who would you trust more with their moral judgment, a little kid who cleans up his room, doesn't pull his little sister's hair, and takes baths regularly just because of the promise of presents or a whuppin' from his parents, or a mature young man who knows why he should learn to behave for its own sake?

The founders of this country knew that for important ethical/moral/social policy positions, you had to use reason, consultation, negotiation, and compromise. The issues had to be decided on their own merits. SOmeone who is behaving only because otherworldly deities exist and he is afraid of what they will do to him if he doesn't lacks the maturity and judgment to be trusted with any important decisions requiring careful deliberation, judgment, critical thinking, and ability to negotiate and compromise with others. They are just a sheep who will do anything as long as you tack on a "God says..." at the beginning of it. For them, morality is nothing more than a childish game of "Simon says". That may work for the large mass of sheep in the population who can't think for themselves. But for those in positions of power and decision making, that is not acceptable. They need to be able to think for themselves.

You don't need otherworldly deities to have virtue.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."
-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

The problem with the mass of sheep who always need a "God says" in front of any moral position to learn to behave, they are too easily exploited and manipulated by those wily politicians, priests, and clergy to advance their own power and interests. That is why at the highest levels, this kind of thinking should not be tolerated. That is the rationale behind the separation of church and state.

During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution...In some instances they have been seen to erect a spiritual tyranny on the ruins of the Civil authority; in many instances they have been seen upholding the thrones of political tyranny: in no instance have they been seen the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wished to subvert the public liberty, may have found an established Clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just Government instituted to secure & perpetuate it needs them not."
-James Madison

If people want to remain sheep in this country, let them do it on their own time. They are easily exploited and governed.

"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries."
-James Madison

But public affairs are too important to let them into positions of actual important decision making, and the possibility of things quickly breaking down into bigotry, tribalism, and bloodshed are too high when everyone's argument for any position is "because God said so", and they have no other argument. That is why these founders were OK promoting religion for the masses. They were all politicians still, after all. But in private, their letters were a very different story, as you can tell.

"Because God said so" is not an argument that should be tolerated in any open system of democracy. Anyone can tack on any opinion to the end of that phrase. The founding fathers decided people needed to be able to do a little more than that.

Last edited:
Dems to strike 'so help you God' from the oath taken in front og key House committee, draft shows

Which party attempted to kick God off their platform in 2012? The party catering to atheists, homosexuals, false religionists, God haters, God rejecters, drug users, criminals, cop killers, radicals, seditionists, anarchists, traitors, sex perverts and other godless barbarian savages. It is not that Trump is godly or righteous, it is that Trump shows respect for God, Christians, and Christian values, ideals and American heritage.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...om-oath-taken-in-front-of-key-house-committee

Good description of a liberal/Demo...how embarrassing.
Excellent post !!!

Excellent post !!!

So, prior to 1954, all Americans who recited the oath, were "anti god"? Just asking. Cause it wasn't there until then. I am just totally freaked out that my Mom, Dad, and brothers and sisters were anti[ god, athiest pinkos.

Excellent post !!!

Oh, Oh, I really like how you referenced barbarian savages. There were some of those christians in the crusades who ate the muslim victims of their conquest in the third crusade, as they were starving. They especially liked the children. Tasty. How embarrassing.

Dems to strike 'so help you God' from the oath taken in front og key House committee, draft shows

Which party attempted to kick God off their platform in 2012? The party catering to atheists, homosexuals, false religionists, God haters, God rejecters, drug users, criminals, cop killers, radicals, seditionists, anarchists, traitors, sex perverts and other godless barbarian savages. It is not that Trump is godly or righteous, it is that Trump shows respect for God, Christians, and Christian values, ideals and American heritage.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...om-oath-taken-in-front-of-key-house-committee

why should your faith or any other faith be a a part of everyone's government?

You pick on one republican sinner and think that somehow makes the democrat party innocent of offending God with their adamant support for abortion, homosexuality, and separation of God from public life. God is not fooled by stupid arguments. Trump is not the democrat party and the democrat party is not the party of the Bible believing God-honoring Christian. Trump may be a sinner like everyone else in the world, but at least he does not go to war with God and Christians to defend the murder of babies in or out of the womb and does not openly advocate the spread of homosexual acceptance everywhere, including in elementary schools.

abortion sems ok because a fetus dosent have intelligence beyond other animals we kill

why would abortion bother your god if your god created death and can end death?

homselity seems ok people of the same sex being together has not done anything bad to me or you

why would it bother a god who could have just made people heterosexul insted?

why would a god hide if it cared about being acknowledged by people?

you seem to have some really absurd ideas

Do you have the faintest inkling of why some people reject religion and the people who follow it? No, of course you don't. It's people like you who spout out a bunch of hatred in between your god remarks and how good of a person you are because of your belief in an imaginary thing. This heathen savage who doesn't believe in your god should be doomed to eternal burning hell for not believing what you do, nice. I'm sure glad you're not my neighbor.

that or he is just faking it to lapp up are outrage but either way what fun for everyone

What advice to give? Vote democrat to support policies of baby killing heathen barbarian savage dogs but where you will find no hypocrites who say they oppose sin but still sin just the same? Join the ungodly party of democrat devils who admit to being democrat devils and embrace sin instead of pretending to oppose sin?

yes please

I will wait to see what God has to say about all of this.

Most hilarious line ever, though, "Trump shows respect for God..."

LOL

I see Faux News got their 'so help me God' dander all up prematurely and needlessly.

Got to love it. I guess Trumplicans would rather that witnesses testifying before that committee would have God help them lie instead of those witnesses possibly doing it all on their own.

So which God is supposed to help these witnesses?

Excellent post !!!

You want a Federal Establishment of Religion.

How will you propose to punish those citizens among us who would not pay obeisance to your God?

why should your faith or any other faith be a a part of everyone's government?

Why should I be banned from political discourse just because I am a Christian?

abortion sems ok because a fetus dosent have intelligence beyond other animals we kill

why would abortion bother your god if your god created death and can end death?

homselity seems ok people of the same sex being together has not done anything bad to me or you

why would it bother a god who could have just made people heterosexul insted?

why would a god hide if it cared about being acknowledged by people?

you seem to have some really absurd ideas

Try talking God into agreement with your personal views on the execution of unborn babies in the womb.

I will wait to see what God has to say about all of this.

Most hilarious line ever, though, "Trump shows respect for God..."

LOL

Democrats who voted to kick God out of politics after banning him from schools and ejecting the ten commandments from public buildings have the nerve to claim they are simply showing respect for the God in whom Americans have trusted for hundreds of years.

Democrats who voted to kick God out of politics after banning him from schools and ejecting the ten commandments from public buildings have the nerve to claim they are simply showing respect for the God in whom Americans have trusted for hundreds of years.

Seems religion is still very involved in politics, God was not banned from public schools, the ten commandments are still displayed in/on public buildings across the Nation, so it seems you are complaint about something that simply is not happening.

Try talking God into agreement with your personal views on the execution of unborn babies in the womb.

hey god are you ok with abortion

god says yes its fine

just kidding god doesn't answer because it dosent exist or lacks the power to answer or doesn't want people to know how it feels

Again, as long as republican politicians (and their fans) harp on abortion, guns, God and Mexicans they're golden. We see it here each day.

Democrats did no such thing "...voted to kick God out of politics after banning him from schools...".

That is a flat out falsehood, aka a lie!

One or any number of mortals you want cannot kick an omnipresent all powerful being out of anything.

The Ten Commandments don't belong in our public buildings in any manner that they are being used by the authorities in charge to impose or advocate an establishment of Religion.

Democrats have no control over anyone "... showing [or not showing] respect for the God in whom Americans have trusted ...".

You certainly do seem to wish to ascribe powers to Democrats that they have not ascribed to themselves.

Seems religion is still very involved in politics, God was not banned from public schools, the ten commandments are still displayed in/on public buildings across the Nation, so it seems you are complaint about something that simply is not happening.

Democrats did not kick the ten commandments out of an Alabama courtroom and did not kick Judge Roy Moore to the curb for fighting that foolishness?

Back
Top Bottom