• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas teacher loses job after complaining sister was dating white man: ‘I enjoy being a racist’

another delicious dodge deflection lie and swing and a miss WOOOSH!
man can i call it or can i call it
i dont even have to work to destory your posts you do all the work for us, so awesome
here i go again!

still waiting
quote me factually defending her
quote me factually claiming the story might be fake
quote me factually claiming she isnt racist

🍿

Nope, its obvious youre defending this racist teacher's bigotry. Your posting history confirms it.

Way off.

What did I claim was patriotic?

Review.
You said her actions were patriotic.
What a fine example of "I know you are, but what am I?" that is common in your maturity cohort.
Just going by what you said. Facts dont make you look good, eh?

another delicious dodge deflection lie and swing and a miss WOOOSH!
man can i call it or can i call it
i dont even have to work to destory your posts you do all the work for us, so awesome
here i go again!

still waiting

🍿

What a fine example of "I know you are, but what am I?" that is common in your maturity cohort.

and the dodge train conitines
if im not good at this that makes your failed posts even more stupid since they were easily destroyed.
watch me do it again and we'll all watch your next post run away and dodge some more

still waiting

🍿

thanks for confirming that youre defending this racist. Keep being you.

Youre defending the racist in the OP, just like your fellow libs. I knew you had it in you.

Not even close.

You really need to review.
You said it, not me.

You said it, not me.
if im not good at this that makes your failed posts even more stupid since they were easily destroyed.
watch me do it again and we'll all watch your next post run away and dodge some more

still waiting

🍿

The Big Bang theory was written by a Catholic priest who was also a physicist to explain the method by which god created the universe

In fact this priest was more intelligent than Einstein, and proved Einstein wrong on the subject of the expanding universe.

Couple of questions... whose theories were this Catholic priest based from?

What year are you claiming Lemaître wrote his theory? The first publication will do.

I'd like to know if you're claiming he did this all by himself or whether his work was based on other people's work.... and which persons work formed the basis of Lemaître's ideas and work.

Couple of questions... whose theories were this Catholic priest based from?

What year are you claiming Lemaître wrote his theory? The first publication will do.

I'd like to know if you're claiming he did this all by himself or whether his work was based on other people's work.... and which persons work formed the basis of Lemaître's ideas and work.
<SARC>I do hope that the Vatican has taken the appropriate action and excommunicated (as well as denouncing as anathema) that heretical, so-called, "Catholic" priest for contradicting the absolutely infallible words of "The Bible" which describes EXACTLY how "God created the Universe" and never once even mentioned "Big Bang" (or even "Fragor magnus" [let alone "המפץ הגדול".</SARC>

still waiting

🍿
LOL your pathetic excuses only confirms your guilt. Not very good at this, are you?

LOL your pathetic excuses only confirms your guilt. Not very good at this, are you?

LOL thats what you call yourselves: libs. And the fact that you defend racism is par for the course since youre a lib.

still waiting

🍿

The most racist person I encountered was a black or Aboriginal teacher in Australia. I made sure that she would be fired for her racist remarks she made in class by reporting her obnoxious behavior to the course director. It must be something to do with poverty she experienced as she grew up in Perth. Middle-class people are rarely racist. She also hated America where she could not find a job.

Last edited:
You said it, not me.
No, I said no such thing.

You are really confused.

What did I say was patriotic?

Review and get back to me.

still waiting

🍿

LOL thats what you call yourselves: libs. And the fact that you defend racism is par for the course since youre a lib.

No, I said no such thing.

You are really confused.

What did I say was patriotic?

Review and get back to me.
I already did. You got outed liking racists.

First you claimed the story might not be true, then you claimed that libs like her arent racist. You dug your own hole! :ROFLMAO:

still waiting

🍿

I already did. You got outed liking racists.
Now you are just lying.....or still very confused.

You seem to have no idea what I said was patriotic.

still waiting

🍿

Youre defending the racist in the OP, just like your fellow libs. I knew you had it in you.

Now you are just lying.....or still very confused.

You seem to have no idea what I said was patriotic.
Hey, you called her actions patriotic. Thats a smoking gun right there.

First you claimed the story might not be true, then you claimed that libs like her arent racist. You dug your own hole! :ROFLMAO:

still waiting

🍿

Hey, you called her actions patriotic.
Hey, no I didn't. Review. Seee if you can find out what I actually called patriotic.

Then stop lying and apologize.

still waiting

🍿

Hey, no I didn't. Review. Seee if you can find out what I actually called patriotic.

Then stop lying and apologize.
Yes, you did. Your posts are as clear as day. You should apologize to everyone for making such a horrible comment.

still waiting

🍿

still waiting

🍿

No, i didnt. Which is why you cant quote me saying HER actions were patriotic.

not to you.

what did i say was patriotic?

review
You mentioned her and you said she was patriotic. Thats on you, the quotes dont lie.

Back
Top Bottom