• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas teacher loses job after complaining sister was dating white man: ‘I enjoy being a racist’

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

But didnt the libs tell us that only whites can be racist?

I am not sure I would believe the information based on the source.

The Post is owned by Murdoch and is therefore not a reliable source of information.

And there we go with the source shit again when one has nothing else..
Don't bother clicking a link within the link which is where the NYP
likely got the story from and just reported on it on their own site..

Does Murdoch own The Dallas Morning News?
Give me a break.

At least she's consistent. She don't like black guys dating white women and white guys dating black women. IMHO everyone is entitled to a opinion and they should have the right and ability to share that opinion. Her getting fired is just more of this cancel culture. That needs to stop,

At least she's consistent. She don't like black guys dating white women and white guys dating black women. IMHO everyone is entitled to a opinion and they should have the right and ability to share that opinion. Her getting fired is just more of this cancel culture. That needs to stop,
Bigotry is cool, and especially so when it comes from a lib-prog.

I say, "Let it ride!"

MAGA.

* The young lady has a complete right to be a black supremacist.

* The brief article does not explain what she means by that term.

* If she means that African Americans should live lives separate from the other ethnicities in this country, then that is her right to advocate such a policy.

Mesquite, Texas. Cancel culture.
Stories like this seem to confuse the right.

* The young lady has a complete right to be a black supremacist.

* The brief article does not explain what she means by that term.

* If she means that African Americans should live lives separate from the other ethnicities in this country, then that is her right to advocate such a policy.
She's an elementary school teacher. Does she have the right to teach young children while publishing that kind of stuff on the internet?

An African-American who blames their condition on African-Americans being racist.
And youre defending her. What a surprise.
You are confused again.
LOL projection.

I am not sure I would believe the information based on the source.

The Post is owned by Murdoch and is therefore not a reliable source of information.
Another lame excuse. Its clear you defend her racism. How sickening.
And there we go with the source shit again when one has nothing else..
Don't bother clicking a link within the link which is where the NYP
likely got the story from and just reported on it on their own site..

Does Murdoch own The Dallas Morning News?
Give me a break.
Theyre just doing fallacies to defend this kind of racism.
What a stupid post.
You love racism, we get it already.

Reactions: PoS
She's an elementary school teacher. Does she have the right to teach young children while publishing that kind of stuff on the internet?
Yes.

Is there a limit? Could you, for example, publish holocaust denial material on the internet and expect to be employed as a school teacher? Could you profess to be a creationist Christian and expect to be employed as a school teacher?
Is there a line that can't be crossed?

Is there a limit? Could you, for example, publish holocaust denial material on the internet and expect to be employed as a school teacher? Could you profess to be a creationist Christian and expect to be employed as a school teacher?
Is there a line that can't be crossed?
There is definitely a limit. Racism, sexism, violence, whatever... fireable. She is just talking about preference... unless I missed something.

There is definitely a limit. Racism, sexism, violence, whatever... fireable. She is just talking about preference... unless I missed something.
"The teacher wrote she was upset her sister was dating a white man and joked that she asked her boyfriend to kill him, according to posts reviewed by the Dallas Morning News."

“I enjoy being a racist,” she reportedly wrote in one post. “I’m never changing.”

"The teacher wrote she was upset her sister was dating a white man and joked that she asked her boyfriend to kill him, according to posts reviewed by the Dallas Morning News."

“I enjoy being a racist,” she reportedly wrote in one post. “I’m never changing.”
Yeah, she should probably not be teaching kids... Fire away...

And youre defending her. What a surprise.

LOL projection.

Another lame excuse. Its clear you defend her racism. How sickening.

Theyre just doing fallacies to defend this kind of racism.

You love racism, we get it already.

I didn't defend her.

Is she saying blacks are superior to whites, or is she being prejudiced?

interesting case!

Back
Top Bottom