• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas teacher loses job after complaining sister was dating white man: ‘I enjoy being a racist’

No. We didn't.

What we are saying is that whites are more vocal and act on it more than others. I mean think about it....you are gleefully trying to score political points because you found one recent instance of a non-white who is capable of racism...whereas I can find multiple instances of whites being racist at any given moment.

Either racist minorities hide their racism better/or keep it to themselves and don't act on it in obvious ways for the most part...or...racist whites are just a pack of ignorant, ****nuckles who simply can't help themselves....
Oh look, you still take the time to bash whites even though this thread is about a racist minority.

Nope.

The record is clear. You could easily review, realize your mistake, and apologize, but you wont.
The record is clear alright: you called her a patriot.

* The young lady has a complete right to be a black supremacist.

* The brief article does not explain what she means by that term.

* If she means that African Americans should live lives separate from the other ethnicities in this country, then that is her right to advocate such a policy.

And it is both the school's right and obligation to fire her. No one needs people who are racists and who consciously hold certain people (including children) in contempt for nothing other than the circumstances of their birth and their skin color teaching and having in loco parentis power over those same children.

The record is clear alright: you called her a patriot.
No, actually I didn't.

You are just confused and too lazy to check and then apologize.

No, actually I didn't.

You are just confused and too lazy to check and then apologize.
Not at all. I quoted you, so thats proof right there. You just dont want to admit your real self slipped.

Not at all. I quoted you, so thats proof right there. You just dont want to admit your real self slipped.
No, you DID NOT quote me saying she was patriotic.

You are confused about what I was saying was patriotic.

And you are either too lazy or too dishonest to go back and and check, and then apologize.

No, you DID NOT quote me saying she was patriotic.

You are confused about what I was saying was patriotic.

And you are either too lazy or too dishonest to go back and and check, and then apologize.
The one who apologizes should be you since you called a racist like her a patriot. How sad.

The one who apologizes should be you since you called a racist like her a patriot. How sad.
But I didn't.

You are confused. You really should review and then apologize.

Back
Top Bottom