• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take Trump's media poll!

It's actually very obvious that's the reason why, I mean why in the world would the president for instance, lie about having the biggest electoral college win since Reagan, when that's so beyond false, the word false doesn't do it justice?

Because he's a gigantic baby that can't let go of the fact that he won the presidency, but he didn't win it overwhelmingly.

He can't handle the fact that not everyone is on board and that people still oppose him, he won and everyone should just give him adulation for it.

Let's assume you are correct, then what of the President?

Is it not more dangerous that the President spouts falsehoods that are so demonstrably untrue as to boggle the imagination, and that he and his supporters just don't care?

Because things like the Electoral College win lie, are extremely troubling and it's not even that it's his biggest lie, but it gives you a very clear insight into how troubled his thought processes is.

At the end of the day you have Ultra Violet Partisan sunglasses on, any opposition to Trump is lies, he said so.

Meh. Tell me which other politicians re being held to the same standard? All politicians hyperbole. Including ones who have only recently become politicians.

Perhaps we should also consider delivery of campaign promises in equal measure?

No, there are no "Ultra Violet Partisan sunglasses" on here.

I loved it when Reagan would politely chuckle and shake his at the media.

He owned them without the animosity.

Right away the survey loses me.

It keeps using the word 'fair'.

Fair? What are we, on a playground in grade school?

Donald? Life is NEVER fair. You are 70 years old and you have not learned that yet?

NOTHING in the media, politics or life is 'fair'. NOTHING.

If life was 'fair', than innocent children would not be raped/molested/beaten - daily - by the millions around the world. Women would not be raped every few minutes. People would not starve to death. The innocent would not be incarcerated. And on and on.

Fair? NOTHING is fair in life.

But I guess if you have lived in a sheltered existence with wealth and privilege and security - like Trump - you assume life is fair.

Last edited:
Making a fool out of himself and carrying out stupid and harmful policies?

No, I don't care whether he makes a fool of himself or not. I care what he does and his policies are anything but harmful. They just disagree with your ideology.

You start with this:

and you think I am the one whining. Amazing. Yet, you wonder how you lost.
Nice dodge there.

Making an observation of the obvious is not whining.

Good lord, I can see how you voted Trump.

Wow.

No, I don't care whether he makes a fool of himself or not. I care what he does and his policies are anything but harmful. They just disagree with your ideology.

No, they're stupid and harmful.

This has nothing to do with ideology.

Last edited:
Humpty Trumpty sat on a wall his empty head and big mouth was as smart s a golf ball.

Nice dodge there.

Making an observation of the obvious is not whining.

Good lord, I can see how you voted Trump.

Wow.

No, they're stupid and harmful.

This has nothing to do with ideology.

Calling him unfit is whining. Because its not truthful. Its past time for the far left to get its act together and get a strategy beyond crying over losing.

Calling him unfit is whining. Because its not truthful. Its past time for the far left to get its act together and get a strategy beyond crying over losing.

That's not what whining is, not at all. It's an observation of an obvious fact that you don't like. But, good job with your total misuse of words.

Far left, do you even know what that is or have you only been trained to spew reactionary drivel on-command?

That's not what whining is, not at all. It's an observation of an obvious fact that you don't like. But, good job with your total misuse of words.

Far left, do you even know what that is or have you only been trained to spew reactionary drivel on-command?

Oh, its whining. Unfit for office that's so clear, no Democrat has started a bill of impeachment. Its crystal clear. Oh, do you mean your bull**** lean? Whether you can be honest with yourself or not, you post like a progressive liberal which is less than 20% of the country. You are extreme, whether you can admit it or not is entirely different thing.

Oh, its whining. Unfit for office that's so clear, no Democrat has started a bill of impeachment. Its crystal clear. Oh, do you mean your bull**** lean? Whether you can be honest with yourself or not, you post like a progressive liberal which is less than 20% of the country. You are extreme, whether you can admit it or not is entirely different thing.
Unfit =/ impeachable.

You think I'm politically extreme, how sheltered are you?

You say progressive liberal like it's a bad thing, like it's some dirty word. I'm neither liberal nor progressive, but there's nothing wrong with either and such people have done immense good for our republic. But yeah, continue to use those words like they're some kind of insult. :roll:

Unfit =/ impeachable.

You think I'm politically extreme, how sheltered are you?

You say progressive liberal like it's a bad thing, like it's some dirty word. I'm neither liberal nor progressive, but there's nothing wrong with either and such people have done immense good for our republic. But yeah, continue to use those words like they're some kind of insult. :roll:

I said extreme. The fact you are whining about the use of the word says something about how you perceive it and project that bias on me. Less than 20% is extreme. Like your whining about unfit, you claim it has no bearing on impeachable but that's what you are broadcasting as intent. Again, being honest would help.

Back
Top Bottom