• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Statues Coming Down isn't about "Slavery," it's about Radical Change.

The OP is a lie.

I'm not the one dissing the universities that educate our doctors and first responders who save countless lives on a daily basis.

Again with thinking the only output of a University is a doctor, you get on note and sing it to death.

We've already seen stories about statues of people like U.S. Grant, Columbus, and others being attacked/defaced/destroyed. Now here is a report of an ELK being destroyed:

Elk statue removed from downtown Portland after protesters set its base ablaze

Here is a video:

Note: This is the story of the statue:

Elk (sculpture) - Wikipedia

and it's creator:

Roland Hinton Perry - Wikipedia

So basically NOTHING racist or otherwise politically negative is attached to this statute. Just random destruction for destruction's sake.

So what's the problem? This young lady sums it up:

Once again I remind members of my prior posts about white-washing American history.

The only solution to all of this is to tear down every last statue, monuments to. Every one of them.

To transform the country you need erase the past. Education will get the young generations and screw their minds over. Traces of past history will be removed, redefined. Our presidents are currently on currency and coinage.
Everyone knows them, you can redefine them in an evil way. That's where race comes in. As universities spit out more Eric Dyson's and Tim Wise to spread the white hate, old timers die off the country will be easily taken over for a new ideology. The young are ready now to wipe out the past and bring on the Marxist super state.

...and you spent how many years in a university to help you come to that conclusion?

Again with thinking the only output of a University is a doctor, you get on note and sing it to death.

Those are your words, not mine. Feel free to give the post# in which I claimed universities 'only output are doctors.' I'll wait.

Those are your words, not mine. Feel free to give the post# in which I claimed universities 'only output are doctors.' I'll wait.

Well now we are going to play exact semantics? Here is the trail, I commented on Universities in general not a specific field but just the word "education". Your first reply #36 was:
/// The universities have become indoctrination centers instead of centers of education. /// Damn all of those uneducated doctors who the universities are indoctrinating to save our lives on a daily basis.
That is where you took a general comment and made it specific to doctors and then carry on with it. You want to play the word game you can be waiting a long time. :2wave:

...and you spent how many years in a university to help you come to that conclusion?

The evidence is in the kids coming out of college.

I'm not the one dissing the universities that educate our doctors and first responders who save countless lives on a daily basis. That would be you. Scroll up thread for verification.

Med school is a far cry for sociology or ethnic studies. One benefits society the other degrades it.

Well now we are going to play exact semantics? Here is the trail, I commented on Universities in general not a specific field but just the word "education". Your first reply #36 was:
That is where you took a general comment and made it specific to doctors and then carry on with it. You want to play the word game you can be waiting a long time. :2wave:

So, the 'fact' of the matter is I NEVER posted/claimed YOUR words you attributed to ME. end of story. That is tantamount to a concession of defeat, any which way you choose to slice it.

Med school is a far cry for sociology or ethnic studies. One benefits society the other degrades it.

Prove one 'degrades' it with 'specific' examples supported by 'factual' links.

I get wanting to take down Confederate statues and such, but it should be done through petition and agreement of the community and then by professionals with the proper machinery to remove the statue. But some folk really have a thing for just any statue what so ever. Mostly, this is just an excuse for arson and vandalism.

The evidence is in the kids coming out of college.

So you have no direct experience with this.... its just in your head. Thanks.

Perhaps you should take some political science classes at your local college. You might see this differently. When you are 18-22, it is absolutely that time in your life that you should be challenging cultural norms. it is absolutely healthly.

As Churchill once quipped. "...‘If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative, When Old, You Have No Brain..."

Last edited:

Perhaps you should take some political science classes at your local college. You might see this differently. When you are 18-22, it is absolutely that time in your life that you should be challenging cultural norms. it is absolutely healthly.

As Churchill once quipped. "...‘If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative, When Old, You Have No Brain..."

College days were 40 years ago. The idiots now are what is the problem. They want to remake America.

Yea pulling down a statue of Washington is proof of your version of healthy. Marching and rioting too. There are things called books that a broad range of opinion and history can be accessed.

So, the 'fact' of the matter is I NEVER posted/claimed YOUR words you attributed to ME. end of story. That is tantamount to a concession of defeat, any which way you choose to slice it.

I can't figure if you are just playing dumb or just want to be argumentative, either way, you certainly are a piece of work. Have a nice night and a happy 4th. :inandout:

What does MY reaching any age have to do with YOUR personal experience? ( busted)

Just that when you get older, one usually gets wiser. Your twenties will be a tough time though.

Hey, not all statues in Seattle have been torn down. One has survived untouched:

Statue_of_Lenin_Seattle.jpg

Ya...that Lenin.

Back
Top Bottom