• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Statues Coming Down isn't about "Slavery," it's about Radical Change.

Much more concerning are the politicians who are pandering to a violent mob demanding radical change. They are playing with incendiary personalities, with the hope that by offering a few partial concessions, they will appease the mob long enough to reconstruct their radical demands into a more media friendly message.

e.g. Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan plays down #CHAZ, goes on national TV to tell Donald Trump to watch the birth of democracy happen in real time, and the whole thing ends three weeks later with shootings and police enforcement to clear the mob out.

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey bows down at the feet of BLM to apologize for his skin color, but when asked if he supports defunding police, he says "no", and booed out of the assembly.

Meanwhile the City Council votes to defund police, then hires security to protect them from the mob that demanded they defund the police!

You can't make this **** up.

Isn't that what the cops do is protect people, no, wait a minute no they don't...

Bro, there is ALWAYS going to be controversy in a free society and the only way a society continues to exist is when the people choose to cope with and overcome that controversy. When the people decide that controversy itself is intolerable and must be eradicated they have abandoned liberty entirely and have begun the process of introducing a totalitarian state.

I believe that is exactly what the left is pursuing. If you don't conform to their ideals they give you a derogatory label. It is political correctness on steroids. They want to silence you. They want to re-write history by expunging anything they find offensive and the list is long.

Never in my life have I seen such downright intolerance at this level. There have been a lot of us that were warning what was going on in the campuses of "higher learning" would someday pour out into the streets. Well it is here.

Today as we celebrate our Independence I think of all those Founders that pledged their lives, their fortunes, and sacred honor in order to strive to form a more perfect union. They were imperfect men. But because of the foundation they laid, in their wisdom and absolute knowledge of history, any wrongs in society were allowed to be addressed. And because of that, less than 100 years after our Independence was won, a bloody Civil War broke out over slavery. But the call for it to be abolished began decades before that time.

After the Civil War we had people of color being elected to office. Writings from Booker T. Washington claims there were well over 5000 people of color serving in such positions. Things were moving in the right direction until the election of Woodrow Wilson. He was a racist. He initiated segregation into the Federal government. The Dixiecrats loved him. Things went downhill after that. And by 1933, FDR was elected and he is known for his racism. FDR was an active and willing participant in the notoriously racist Wilson administration, and deliberately took part in the segregation of the US Navy department while he was Undersecretary of the Navy. He also nominated Hugo Black to the Supreme Court who was a member of the KKK.

FDR was able to win the black vote by using his bully pulpit to paint any opponent as a racist. From that day on, it has been a tactic that has been used over and over again. Today what you see the left accusing others of they are indeed quilty of it themselves.

The problem with your comment is that the statues being now targeted have long left the realm of confederates. Now even statues of those who helped free the slaves and those who laid the foundation that created the the Nation of America are targets. Now the reasons are just plain vandalism for vandalism's sake, ignorance of history, anti-Americanism and anti-white racism.

its ok.. we are going to destroy the statues , we will rewrite history .. a new country will begin

its ok.. we are going to destroy the statues , we will rewrite history .. a new country will begin

Define the "new" history and define what a "new country" would look like.

The problem with your comment is that the statues being now targeted have long left the realm of confederates. Now even statues of those who helped free the slaves and those who laid the foundation that created the the Nation of America are targets. Now the reasons are just plain vandalism for vandalism's sake, ignorance of history, anti-Americanism and anti-white racism.

To transform the country you need erase the past. Education will get the young generations and screw their minds over. Traces of past history will be removed, redefined. Our presidents are currently on currency and coinage.
Everyone knows them, you can redefine them in an evil way. That's where race comes in. As universities spit out more Eric Dyson's and Tim Wise to spread the white hate, old timers die off the country will be easily taken over for a new ideology. The young are ready now to wipe out the past and bring on the Marxist super state.

Biden Biden! His Marxist VP firmly in charge, the DNC ready to back her up for the transformation.

To transform the country you need erase the past. Education will get the young generations and screw their minds over. Traces of past history will be removed, redefined. Our presidents are currently on currency and coinage.
Everyone knows them, you can redefine them in an evil way. That's where race comes in. As universities spit out more Eric Dyson's and Tim Wise to spread the white hate, old timers die off the country will be easily taken over for a new ideology. The young are ready now to wipe out the past and bring on the Marxist super state.

Unfortunately I believe you are right on. The universities have become indoctrination centers instead centers of education. Your comment about Marxist it correct, the universities are following Vladimir Lenin: “Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.”

Unfortunately I believe you are right on. The universities have become indoctrination centers instead centers of education. Your comment about Marxist it correct, the universities are following Vladimir Lenin: “Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.”

/// The universities have become indoctrination centers instead of centers of education. /// Damn all of those uneducated doctors who the universities are indoctrinating to save our lives on a daily basis. :roll:

We have a situation in this nation where a great number of elected political folks have WILLINGLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY ignored their responsibilities to the community at large in favor of accommodating mobs. If it was "Boogaloo" protesters that were burning down cities and busting up statues you'd be throwing a ****fit but since you ENDORSE this kind of behavior in pursuit of a cause you agree with you're perfectly willing to ignore the consequences.

Ahhh more white privilege overblown hype, poor downtrodden white folks, they don't get to riot, murder hundreds, lynch black folks and get get off scot free like they used to... :roll:

Comparing a rabid right extremist group wanting to overthrow the government, work for a civil war, and post up on 4chan to a protest movement that looks to correct centuries of blatant and systemic racism looks pretty ignorant to some of a calmer mind set.

Now back to your claim of burning down cities- care to name the burned down cities? What source do you have for burned down cities?

Jump now to ignoring their responsibilities to the community- the fearful white community perhaps- but the protesters are community as well and want the politicians to stop ignoring their duty to police the police, provide job opportunities not just to the suburbs but urban areas as well.

Some take the protest too far to be sure. Some use the protest as cover for malicious acts- yes. However the right wing concentration on that minority and not the issue driving it shows how little some citizens care those who face discrimination daily, and sadly all too frequently it's deadly... :peace

Last edited:
Ahhh more white privilege overblown hype, poor downtrodden white folks, they don't get to riot, murder hundreds, lynch black folks and get get off scot free like they used to... :roll:

Comparing a rabid right extremist group wanting to overthrow the government, work for a civil war, and post up on 4chan to a protest movement that looks to correct centuries of blatant and systemic racism looks pretty ignorant to some of a calmer mind set.

Now back to your claim of burning down cities- care to name the burned down cities? What source do you have for burned down cities?

Jump now to ignoring their responsibilities to the community- the fearful white community perhaps- but the protesters are community as well and want the politicians to stop ignoring their duty to police the police, provide job opportunities not just to the suburbs not urban areas as well.

Some take the protest too far to be sure. Some use the protest as cover for malicious acts- yes. However the right wing concentration on that minority and not the issue driving it shows how little some citizens care those who face discrimination daily, and sadly all too frequently it's deadly... :peace

I get so sick and tired of this crap.

Yeah, blacks had a rough go of it in the US but that stuff has been mostly over and done for a couple of generations now. Furthermore, it wasn't all blacks that had a rough time and it wasn't all whites that caused the problem. There would never have been a viable civil rights movement if not for white participation and that goes all the way back. The US is not the only nation that ever had slavery and blacks aren't the only race that was ever enslaved. Not every bad thing that happens to a person is someone else's fault. That idiot from Harvard with the stabby video is a case in point. She's a ****ing idiot, not a "victim". Most importantly, if you're sick and tired of cops rolling through your neighborhoods then stop giving them reasons to be there! Get rid of drug dealers and other criminals or move somewhere that those crimes aren't as much of an issue. Stop with this "he was such a good boy and such a fine member of the community" crap when the "victim" has a rap sheet full of aggravated assaults and distribution arrests. Be honest! Those people are a BLIGHT on your community and even if there are good aspects you're doing a disservice to everyone else by omitting half the story.

YouTube

Thomas Sowell -- Dismantling America This goes back to the obama years. He see's what's coming.

/// The universities have become indoctrination centers instead of centers of education. /// Damn all of those uneducated doctors who the universities are indoctrinating to save our lives on a daily basis. :roll:

Hmmmmm, my fault, I did not know that universities were to educate just doctors. :roll::roll:

We've already seen stories about statues of people like U.S. Grant, Columbus, and others being attacked/defaced/destroyed. Now here is a report of an ELK being destroyed:

Elk statue removed from downtown Portland after protesters set its base ablaze

Here is a video:

Note: This is the story of the statue:

Elk (sculpture) - Wikipedia

and it's creator:

Roland Hinton Perry - Wikipedia

So basically NOTHING racist or otherwise politically negative is attached to this statute. Just random destruction for destruction's sake.

So what's the problem? This young lady sums it up:

Once again I remind members of my prior posts about white-washing American history.

thee are just punk twentysomethings destroying stuff because their lives have no meaning and they think they can give it meaning by being a SJW

Hmmmmm, my fault, I did not know that universities were to educate just doctors. :roll::roll:

It's always a good thing to accept responsibility for asinine misspeaks.

thee are just punk twentysomethings destroying stuff because their lives have no meaning and they think they can give it meaning by being a SJW

Speaking from personal experience?

YouTube

Thomas Sowell -- Dismantling America This goes back to the obama years. He see's what's coming.

Youth and especially black youth should pay attention to Thomas Sowell and denounce BLM and the democrat party. Those lead to your destruction.

Destroying statues of assholes does not mean one is white washing history. White washing history is pretending confederate assholes weren't assholes and that the Civil War wasn't about slavery. One example of a non-racist statue being destroyed does not negate any of that.

We as a society get to choose who we decide to glorify. Your argument is as stupid as saying the Germans should've kept all the Hitler statues up because nobody could remember WW2 and the holocaust without one on every block. Stupid and partisan thread as usual.

What does a elk have to do with this latest rant of yours? :lamo

Did that elk make you pick cotton?

It's OK, you do not need to apologize, I know you couldn't help yourself..

Correct. I'm just wired to call out unsubstantiated, nonsensical positive claims like that crap you posted about our universities.

Correct. I'm just wired to call out unsubstantiated, nonsensical positive claims like that crap you posted about our universities.

I would have that wire checked, it appears to have a short in it.

I get so sick and tired of this crap. Yeah, blacks had a rough go of it in the US but that stuff has been mostly over and done for a couple of generations now. Furthermore, it wasn't all blacks that had a rough time and it wasn't all whites that caused the problem. There would never have been a viable civil rights movement if not for white participation and that goes all the way back. The US is not the only nation that ever had slavery and blacks aren't the only race that was ever enslaved. Not every bad thing that happens to a person is someone else's fault. That idiot from Harvard with the stabby video is a case in point. She's a ****ing idiot, not a "victim". Most importantly, if you're sick and tired of cops rolling through your neighborhoods then stop giving them reasons to be there! Get rid of drug dealers and other criminals or move somewhere that those crimes aren't as much of an issue. Stop with this "he was such a good boy and such a fine member of the community" crap when the "victim" has a rap sheet full of aggravated assaults and distribution arrests. Be honest! Those people are a BLIGHT on your community and even if there are good aspects you're doing a disservice to everyone else by omitting half the story.

I get so sick of this crap... :roll:

Racism isn't mostly over and done with. Whites seem to be blind to their own race's issues but sure love to point at others. A kid guns down black worshippers and he just one bad apple... :doh

Fact is many young white men would be a nice good boy that if you look past the class picture has prior bad acts, but much more likely to have had his issues handled without time and expunged.

Typical white anger babble- no people to include fine white folks could or do fight back against drug dealers- they look the other way. The pill pushing doctor or dentist. The meth dealers that inhabit every neighborhood across all sections of America- red or blue.

No community can stop crime if there is no way to earn a living wage and politicians are more worried about suburbia than urban areas. But do continue the white man's lament, all you need to ad is GAWD fearin and you have the VDare whine down cold... :peace

I would have that wire checked, it appears to have a short in it.

I'm not the one dissing the universities that educate our doctors and first responders who save countless lives on a daily basis. That would be you. Scroll up thread for verification.

Back
Top Bottom