• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Special counsel Robert Mueller's highly anticipated report handed off to Department of Justice

Bahahahaha! Yes because mere textbooks is all you need ahaha!

Mere textbooks are all liberals need as these book smart street stupid individuals continue to spout rhetoric out of context. You tell me how President Trump has personally hurt you or your family? That was the statement and that is a lie.

There is no evidence Trump would use violent means or re-education camps except in the minds of those that need justify their endless hate. That would be you.

The Fanboys have ignored or denied migrant children separated from their parents at the southern border and placed in custody in facilities ranging from a cage to a barn. The presidency capable of this is considering many things that are far worse yet. This is another topic and thread of course yet I mention it to reply to your denial post that is accusatory and more personal than I sometimes become in my own posts.

Nice irrelevant data as apparently none of that GDP is getting back to the people as the wage gap, poverty, homeless is prevalent in California that leads the nation in those categories. This argument is a waste of time

As is typical of the left arrogance is your middle name, Ma and Pa Kettle are every bit as important as you and your elite liberal base

I posted that I luv Ma and Pa Kettle. You missed it however in your rush to bang out another tirade post. Your fear is palpable.

And there are procedures to Amend the Constitution but until that happens the electoral college remains, you lost an election, get over it

You're a true blue sore winner you are. Any bit of criticism sets you guys off.

So there are no freeloaders in Red states or the Blue state of California? very selective outrage over an issue you don't understand, More "free stuff" is given in the state of California to the homeless and those in poverty as well as instate free education and healthcare than any other state in the Union. You show your liberal arrogance and ignorance in every post

I said no such thingy. You are so busy churning out bile you lost yourself in it. It reveals also that you are very afraid.

You mean Jeff Bezos?

This is the post I made you are trying to connect to:

The counties Clinton won produce 64% of national GDP.

With only small exceptions the freeloaders went for Trump. That's a lot of red. A huge smear of red counties in fact.

Ma and Pa Kettle made the difference in three states, PA, MI, WI. The way I hear it entire counties got a year's supply free of borscht.

Your attempt is a fail.

The Fanboys have ignored or denied migrant children separated from their parents at the southern border and placed in custody in facilities ranging from a cage to a barn. The presidency capable of this is considering many things that are far worse yet. This is another topic and thread of course yet I mention it to reply to your denial post that is accusatory and more personal than I sometimes become in my own posts.

:roll:

The truth behind this photo of an 'immigrant child' crying inside a cage - CNN

Quit being a tool for people putting out fake information.

:roll:

The truth behind this photo of an 'immigrant child' crying inside a cage - CNN

Quit being a tool for people putting out fake information.

You might want to read the whole thing thx.

Published on
Wednesday, March 06, 2019

After Locking Migrant Children in Cages, DHS Chief Tells Congress, 'They're Not Cages'

Asked how a cage in a federal detention center differs from a dog kennel, Kirstjen Nielsen said, "It's larger."

Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.) also grilled Nielsen about federal immigration officials detaining migrant children, asking her how the cages used in detention centers by the Trump administration differed from dog kennels:

WATSON COLEMAN: What does a chain-link fence enclosed into a chamber on a concrete floor represent to you? Is that a cage?

NIELSEN: It's a detention space, ma'am, that you know has existed for decades.

WATSON COLEMAN: Does it differ from the cages you put your dogs in when you let them stay outside? Is it different?

NIELSEN: Yes.

WATSON COLEMAN: In what sense?

NIELSEN: It's larger. It has facilities. It provides room to sit, to stand, to lay down.

WATSON COLEMAN: So did my dog's cage.

After Locking Migrant Children in Cages, DHS Chief Tells Congress, 'They're Not Cages'

You might want to read the whole thing thx.

Published on
Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Asked how a cage in a federal detention center differs from a dog kennel, Kirstjen Nielsen said, "It's larger."

Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.) also grilled Nielsen about federal immigration officials detaining migrant children, asking her how the cages used in detention centers by the Trump administration differed from dog kennels:

WATSON COLEMAN: What does a chain-link fence enclosed into a chamber on a concrete floor represent to you? Is that a cage?

NIELSEN: It's a detention space, ma'am, that you know has existed for decades.

WATSON COLEMAN: Does it differ from the cages you put your dogs in when you let them stay outside? Is it different?

NIELSEN: Yes.

WATSON COLEMAN: In what sense?

NIELSEN: It's larger. It has facilities. It provides room to sit, to stand, to lay down.

WATSON COLEMAN: So did my dog's cage.

Common Dreams.org? Versus CNN. Hard pass.

Common Dreams.org? Versus CNN. Hard pass.

You want the video of the hearing in the House?

Ask and ye shall receive.

I choose my sources carefully and deliberately so we can go one step at a time if we choose. Y'know, for maximum impact of my side of it. Going as planned so far thx.

You want the video of the hearing in the House?

Ask and ye shall receive.

I choose my sources carefully and deliberately so we can go one step at a time if we choose. Y'know, for maximum impact of my side of it. Going as planned so far thx.

The House members have an agenda. They lie just as much as anyone else to get what they want.

I expect that Mr. Trump's supporters are taking "... I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense." to be a complete exoneration of Mr. Trump they will stick to the moral high ground and take the same finding (different offence alleged) with respect to Ms. Clinton as being a complete exoneration of Ms. Clinton.

Right?

whether or not we do that is EXACTLY why we need to delve deeper into what started this whole mess. IF Comey had anything to do with the dossier and it was a setup from the beginng... well then, no the 2 are not relatable and we need to investigate further , because obviously Comey is not a reliable source to make those decisions about the Clinton investigation.

this may be a real conspiracy and I , for one, think we definitely need to investigate the possibility.

are you people so sure it was TRUMP working with the Russians and not a setup COORDINATED with them?

The House members have an agenda. They lie just as much as anyone else to get what they want.

We can see the Members of the House question DHS Sec. Nielson on children in cages at the southern border.

If one is to insist a side has an agenda then another can insist the other side has an agenda. In which case should it exist, then one would have to side with one agenda or another. Or simply walk away from each side. All the same I'd say Trump & Co. are in the moral underworld in this too.

We can see the Members of the House question DHS Sec. Nielson on children in cages at the southern border.

If one is to insist a side has an agenda then another can insist the other side has an agenda. In which case should it exist, then one would have to side with one agenda or another. Or simply walk away from each side. All the same I'd say Trump & Co. are in the moral underworld in this too.

A jail is a "cage".

Considering the source, that's high irony.

The Fanboys are full of fear.

Because when you lose Trump you lose Putin. Putin is your model and leader.

It's why Putin-Trump & Fanboys can't allow the Mueller Report to become public. You're full of fear about its contents becoming public knowledge. The Mueller Report is the huge threat it was anticipated to be. Which is why you're sitting on it.

There is no evidence Trump would use violent means or re-education camps except in the minds of those that need justify their endless hate. That would be you.

Actually there is just about as much evidence that Mr. Trump would use violent means or re-education camps as there was that Mr. Obama would use violent means or re-education camps and Mr. Trump's supporters VERY frequently voiced their opinion that Mr. Obama would do exactly that.

Actually there is just about as much evidence that Mr. Trump would use violent means or re-education camps as there was that Mr. Obama would use violent means or re-education camps and Mr. Trump's supporters VERY frequently voiced their opinion that Mr. Obama would do exactly that.

Horse**** and projection. You're dismissed. Head over to the conspiracy section, you'll feel right at home.

Back
Top Bottom