• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Source: Jeffrey Epstein's cell was not monitored the night of his apparent suicide

Bill Clinton is no longer President. He is also not the AG who is in charge of this prison.

Bill Barr has to answer why he was taken off suicide watch and why the guards didn't check on him and why protocol was not followed (him having a cellmate). Not Bill Clinton.

The AG does not micromanage the bureau of prisons. What happened was far more local in origin, outside the chain of command. For reasons unknown the local supervisors or guards decided to ignore Epstein... if this were an earlier era one might believe the mafia don paid he right local people to look the other way.

So who might do that? Clinton and the 'coincidental deaths' that have been emblematic of their personal history come to mind... regardless of who is President.

Last edited:
The AG does not micromanage the bureau of prisons. What happened was far more local in origin, outside the chain of command. For reasons unknown the local supervisors or guards decided to ignore Epstein... if this were an early era one might believe the mafia don paid he right local people to look the other way.

So he's a lousy DOJ leader then. Got it. Yes, many of us already knew that.

The deflection comes from your side.
The US Attorney of Southern NY is just one person of the administration. Hugh J. Hurwitz is the Acting Director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP: Hugh J. Hurwitz, Acting Director) and the MCC where Epstein was jailed is part of this Bureau (MCC New York). And yes, "Acting Director" means he was placed by the Trump administration.

Ohh, and here is the visiting policies for the MCC facility and you can clearly see that it is the federal Bureau of Prisons which publishes them. It is obvious that it is this agency which is responsible for running the MCC

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/nym/NYM_visit_hours.pdf

And here is the organizatonal chart of the DOJ which shows that the US Attorneys do not supervise the Federal Bureau of Prisons

Organizational Chart | DOJ | Department of Justice
LOL, what a weak argument. Trumpophobia at best. You completely ignore that Epstein's buddies are mostly Democrats. And the Clintons, for instance still wield enormous influent in New York.

LOL, what a weak argument. Trumpophobia at best.

LOLOLL

This was for sure a strong counterargument...

How do you call the most devoted fans who would do anything for their idol?

Ohh yes,

Urban Dictionary: groupie

Many Trump supporters reach that level of devotion...

LOLOLL

This was for sure a strong counterargument...

How do you call the most devoted fans who would do anything for their idol?

Ohh yes,

Urban Dictionary: groupie

Many Trump supporters reach that level of devotion...
Lunacy doesn't deserve a counter argument.

LOL, what a weak argument. Trumpophobia at best. You completely ignore that Epstein's buddies are mostly Democrats. And the Clintons, for instance still wield enormous influent in New York.
Who got him off?
Republican - Acosta - Trump's former Cabinet member ousted due to the scandal associated with this!
Republican - Ken Starr - known for shaming himself and Republicans by going after Bill for years ultimately about an affair.
Republican - Alan Dershowitz - no one who talks crazy on Fox news every week the way he does for Trump, is not a Republican, sorry.

Trump was a buddy of his too. Good lord.

Lunacy doesn't deserve a counter argument.

Only you do not show that the decision of yours to dismiss my post as "lunacy" is result of me being a lunatic or a result of you being an intellectual dishonest debater who wants to find an excuse to run away from the facts that you could not refute.

I will let people can make their own mind after reading the information I provided and your reaction to it...

Only you do not show that the decision of yours to dismiss my post as "lunacy" is result of me being a lunatic or a result of you being an intellectual dishonest debater who wants to find an excuse to run away from the facts that you could not refute.

I will let people can make their own mind after reading the information I provided and your reaction to it...

Fine by me; All you "provided" was vague accusations based on the fact the head of federal prisons took office under Trump - you failed to mention he has a long history in the prison system.

Who got him off?
Republican - Acosta - Trump's former Cabinet member ousted due to the scandal associated with this!
Republican - Ken Starr - known for shaming himself and Republicans by going after Bill for years ultimately about an affair.
Republican - Alan Dershowitz - no one who talks crazy on Fox news every week the way he does for Trump, is not a Republican, sorry.

Trump was a buddy of his too. Good lord.
LOL, seriously? Your best argument is a mindless, partisan screed?

Fine by me; All you "provided" was vague accusations based on the fact the head of federal prisons took office under Trump - you failed to mention he has a long history in the prison system.

I did not make any accusation. nor did I see any liberal trying to support tweets which spread conspiracy theories against the current administration. I just pointed that IF one wants to talk about such theories, then this administration was more heavily involved in securing Epstein's life than Clinton.

I did not make any accusation. nor did I see any liberal trying to support tweets which spread conspiracy theories against the current administration. I just pointed that IF one wants to talk about such theories, then this administration was more heavily involved in securing Epstein's life than Clinton.

Yeah, fine. Whatever you have to tell yourself. :roll:

The DOJ has a lot of 'splainin' to do, especially the AG. They are under his jurisdiction and his responsibility to protect Epstein or any other person incarcerated.

I accept your forfeiture.
I accept you post as further demonstration of my "mindless partisan screed" hypothesis. :cool:

It was Hillary too. She went 6 times. That aside why didnt you include bill Clinton when you were naming names ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hillery went six times? Can you provide a link?

Sure sounds like they were trying to create a situation where Epstein COULD commit suicide.

He asked for a link of proof, not a link to a conspiracy theory that is being pushed by Breitbart and has no evidence to back it up.
When you stop posting links to left bias media as your sources i will take your complaint under consideration. Currently your complaint has no credibility.

When you stop posting links to left bias media as your sources i will take your complaint under consideration. Currently your complaint has no credibility.

I didn't post any links.

My "complaint" wasn't a complaint. It was letting everyone know what a joke your link was. Your link even starts out by saying that this is a wild conspiracy theory.

You failed and Breitbart duped you - again.

Now, post some evidence that Hillary was on the island - which doesn't even prove anything, by the way, if she was.

The DOJ has a lot of 'splainin' to do, especially the AG. They are under his jurisdiction and his responsibility to protect Epstein or any other person incarcerated.

Right...because Barr can be at multiple facilities at once! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom