• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Source: Jeffrey Epstein's cell was not monitored the night of his apparent suicide

Funny how you list all those names but don't include the clintons. How come?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

She didn't include Trump either.

Probably a few levels between him and the boots on the ground at the Metropolitan Correction Center in New York.
Seriously? Was she recruited to fly with Willy Jeff one of the twenty five times he rode the Lolita Express?

The point went over your head, which is that suspicion is deserved on all sides, though arguably more with Trump because all the bureaucratic power is on his side here.

Bill Barr has nothing to do with this. Nice try.

Barr is Trump's AG, leading an investigation into his own department's failing to preserve the life of a prisoner who could dish the dirt on Trump, among many others. He has everything to do with this.

Don't worry, in a few months we will be told of the results of the official "internal investigation" into "the matter". The report will inform us that mistakes were made, no specific individuals were at fault, procedures have been changed and that we can rest assured that it has become for less likely to happen again.

Then Bill Barr will summarize it for the public with a bunch of lies.

Not the "Clintons" only one Clinton, Bill Clinton who traveled many times on Epstein's private jet. Okay? I don't give a **** if Bill Clinton was one of his clients, if the was then nail his ass to the wall. All degenerate perverts deserve the same judgment.
It was Hillary too. She went 6 times. That aside why didnt you include bill Clinton when you were naming names ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Then Bill Barr will summarize it for the public with a bunch of lies.

Probably true, since he is the boss. That's the way (the federal) bureaucracy works - the guy at the top of the department, agency or program takes full responsibility for not assigning any responsibility and everyone keeps their jobs.

This guy had the goods on some of the heaviest hitting power brokers on earth.

It seems far more likely that there IS a conspiracy going on than there isn't.

Given that it was just a short time ago he tried to commit suicide, that he was unmonitored and without a cellmate is so shocking that AG's office and FBI were both stunned and clearly outraged.

The supervisor and/or guards that called off a prior watch and supplied him the materials to do himself in would either have to be impossibly stupid or "bought" to be absent for a little "assisted" suicide. Who?

Plenty of big names behind the hit, old Billy Clinton and his capos being one of the more likely group of suspects.

Barr is Trump's AG, leading an investigation into his own department's failing to preserve the life of a prisoner who could dish the dirt on Trump, among many others. He has everything to do with this.
LOL, what poppycock. You guys are deranged. :roll:

Trump should appoint a special prosecutor to this case.James Comey would be the one to investigate the Epstein matter.

No need...Epstein is sleeping with the fishes if the gulf.....man...

The point went over your head, which is that suspicion is deserved on all sides, though arguably more with Trump because all the bureaucratic power is on his side here.
Nothing went over my head - you guys creation attempts at deflection doesn't change facts - Epstein was a Democratic pimp. You're sweating how deep and wide this is going to scar your idols. You conveniently ignore that the US Attorney of Southern NY, who by your logic works for Trump, is in fact one of the chief investigators into Trump's alleged "crimes". Doesn't some much like a Trump puppet to me. But common sense and logic aren't amongst you guys' strong suits.

I heard a report earlier today that epstein didn't try to commit suicide earlier, the guy also said epstein said he didn't know what happened but he had red marks around his neck but he didn't try to commit suicide.

I'm curious to see whether there is video?

Call me crazy but I've seen enough documentaries about 'suicides' of government employees for me to say there is more here than meets the eye.

I did some federal time.

Suicide watch isn't taken lightly.

Especially when the subject is screwed and a major witness.

There's no way he just claimed he didn't try to kill himself and they just took his word for it. And he HAD to be in protective custody.

Nothing went over my head - you guys creation attempts at deflection doesn't change facts - Epstein was a Democratic pimp.

5d23928621a8613aed21e4e5-750-375.jpg

I did some federal time.

Suicide watch isn't taken lightly.

Especially when the subject is screwed and a major witness.

There's no way he just claimed he didn't try to kill himself and they just took his word for it. And he HAD to be in protective custody.

It all seems a bit fishy to me. His autopsy was done and no cause of death was released.

Nothing went over my head - you guys creation attempts at deflection doesn't change facts - Epstein was a Democratic pimp. You're sweating how deep and wide this is going to scar your idols. You conveniently ignore that the US Attorney of Southern NY, who by your logic works for Trump, is in fact one of the chief investigators into Trump's alleged "crimes". Doesn't some much like a Trump puppet to me. But common sense and logic aren't amongst you guys' strong suits.

The deflection comes from your side.
The US Attorney of Southern NY is just one person of the administration. Hugh J. Hurwitz is the Acting Director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP: Hugh J. Hurwitz, Acting Director) and the MCC where Epstein was jailed is part of this Bureau (MCC New York). And yes, "Acting Director" means he was placed by the Trump administration.

Ohh, and here is the visiting policies for the MCC facility and you can clearly see that it is the federal Bureau of Prisons which publishes them. It is obvious that it is this agency which is responsible for running the MCC

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/nym/NYM_visit_hours.pdf

And here is the organizatonal chart of the DOJ which shows that the US Attorneys do not supervise the Federal Bureau of Prisons

Organizational Chart | DOJ | Department of Justice

Last edited:
There are about 250 suicides in American prisons annually. The rate has been rising, but, curiously, the federal government has stopped releasing annual data as of 2016. Of those 250, it's safe to assume that some occur in federal prisons. Yet, there appears to be only one which is to be investigated by Attorney General William Barr.

In Animal Farm, George Orwell penned, "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

And here is the organizatonal [sic] chart of the DOJ which shows that the US Attorneys do not supervise the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Organizational charts are fascinating, and that's for sure. Starting with the prison guards on duty in that prison, on that shift, and working up through the chart and those above it, as required, to the very tippity-top, who bears ultimate responsibility for the suicide?

Regards, and thanks for the chart.

Given that it was just a short time ago he tried to commit suicide, that he was unmonitored and without a cellmate is so shocking that AG's office and FBI were both stunned and clearly outraged.

The supervisor and/or guards that called off a prior watch and supplied him the materials to do himself in would either have to be impossibly stupid or "bought" to be absent for a little "assisted" suicide. Who?

Plenty of big names behind the hit, old Billy Clinton and his capos being one of the more likely group of suspects.

Bill Clinton is no longer President. He is also not the AG who is in charge of this prison.

Bill Barr has to answer why he was taken off suicide watch and why the guards didn't check on him and why protocol was not followed (him having a cellmate). Not Bill Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom