• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some on Mueller’s Team See Their Findings as More Damaging for Trump Than Barr Revealed

Once again, you're linked articles of people claiming racism. Not proving it.

You have thoroughly exposed your own willful blindness and it is futile to continue to plant good seed on your barren airport tarmac.

You have thoroughly exposed your own willful blindness and it is futile to continue to plant good seed on your barren airport tarmac.

So once again, you're just going to tuck tail and run away?

Frankly, I'm not surprised.
It's been fun poking holes in your attempts at slander.

So once again, you're just going to tuck tail and run away?

Jus the opposite as I have given you ten times what you requested but you play a combination of Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller. In doing so you only expose your own grossly dishonest tactics and intellectual dishonesty.

Jus the opposite as I have given you ten times what you requested but you play a combination of Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller. In doing so you only expose your own grossly dishonest tactics and intellectual dishonesty.

Seeing as you've given me nothing but what amounts to baseless accusation...

Besides, I'm like those two. Then how is it that I can so easily see you running away like always?
Must be echo location at this point...

Last chance haymarket. Quote one thing he's said that proves he's racist.

I don't want a link to a massive list of accusations that don't have any proof posited along with them. I want one example of something that he's said, that proves he's racist.

Or are you content with cowering and running away?

Seeing ....

Already have proven my case over and over and over and over again with lots and lots and lots of evidence.

You refuse to see anything - you have adopted a complete dishonest blindness to protect yourself.

I find your tactics disgusting and repulsive and the complete opposite of honest debate. And with each post you only descend further down the chain.

Or are you content with cowering and running away?

Says the squashed armadillo on the side of the road after the Mack truck obliterates it into the landscape.

Already have proven my case over and over and over and over again with lots and lots and lots of evidence.

You refuse to see anything - you have adopted a complete dishonest blindness to protect yourself.

I find your tactics disgusting and repulsive and the complete opposite of honest debate. And with each post you only descend further down the chain.

So tucking tail and running is your choice.

Don't act like I didn't give you a chance to prove your ravings haymarket.

It's one thing to call me disgusting, repulsive and dishonest. When you're the one actually exemplifying such behavior in the face of actual, honest debate.

I'm done with you now haymarket. So keep running somewhere else and leave the real discussion to the rest of us.

It's one thing to call me disgusting, repulsive and dishonest.

Your tactics were found to be disgusting, repulsive and dishonest.... and you only have yourself to blame.

You were provided with a mountain of evidence of the sad history of racism of Donald Trump. But you chose to be blind to it and play dumb, That gross dishonesty is upon you and only you.

You previously had said this BEFORE your post

So much for your resolve and your honesty.

You on the other hand said this previously.
You were provided with a mountain of evidence

Yet you provided no evidence whatsoever and just decided to take the cowardly route by running away...

I'm just giving you **** for wasting my time. No more, no less.

You on the other hand said this previously.

Yet you provided no evidence whatsoever and just decided to take the cowardly route by running away...

I'm just giving you **** for wasting my time. No more, no less.

Actually you are proving your own words are a LIE since you claimed this several posts back:

I'm done with you now haymarket.

This is you being a infamous last worder. And you will probably continue with your dishonesty.

Actually you are proving your own words are a LIE since you claimed this several posts back:

This is you being a infamous last worder. And you will probably continue with your dishonesty.

Not really. Because if that was finite, I'd never speak to you again on the site. But I like to have a laugh everyone once in a while and I like to at least give you a chance to be honest for once. Yet this whole line of dialogue has proven me wrong for thinking that you'd actually be able to grow up from whatever the hell it is you actually are.

I'm done, frankly means I'm done trying to have a serious discussion and dealing with your thin veiled lies for a while. So if I just want to poke at you and give you ****, so long as you do the same. Then so be it.

It's not like you're even capable of an intellectual discussion, or anything else like that.

Yes really. This is what you said several posts ago

So you lied then and you continue to show your lack of honesty now. This is you being an infamous last worder.

... are you really that desperate to seem so high and mighty haymarket?

I mean I just showed you how hard it was for you to actually stand on your own two feet in an actual debate and right now, I'm just joshing you. Because frankly you're not worth anything other then that. A fact that you keep proving time and time again, with the same little jabs and bites that you repeatedly attempt to take and the sad little setbacks you keep dealing yourself time and time again.

I mean if you really want to have some sort of last word and be snarky, fine. By all means do so and let it feel nice, warm and fuzzy in the center of your chest. Because honestly that's the best you're going to ever get here and that is a fact.

So once more, I'm done with you and I don't just mean done taking you seriously. I mean done talking with you.. until you voice whatever outdated conspiracy is rattling around in your head next week, or some days after that, or on the off chance that you might actually have something intelligent to say... but on that case, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Laterz.

So once more, I'm done with you and I don't just mean done taking you seriously. I mean done talking with you..

There was a pretty decent Broadway play that went by the name of PROMISES PROMISES. Lets see if yours holds up.

When a number of people tell journalists the same story, it is corroborated.
"Deep Throat" from Watergate was an anonymous source.
You're grasping at straws.

It's all they got. Strawmen, deflection, and projection.

Back
Top Bottom