• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sexual deviant's flag flown over State Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever come out as straight to your own parents only to be given a gun and told to do your family a favor and end yourself? That happens to gay children at times when they come out as gay.

I don't believe so. It may happen "occasionally", just as some men rape their daughters and some mothers have sex with their sons, however it isn't the norm and it all points to a dysfunctional family.

What I find rather funny is that PROTESTANTS during the Reformation would likely see the "gay" flag as their own banner. So if the government wishes to fly the Protestant Reformation flag, let's also return Bible reading a prayer to our Protestant Public Schools and nation.

Reformation
The reformer Thomas Müntzer (1489–1525) connected socially revolutionary claims with his preaching of the gospel. He is often portrayed with a rainbow flag in his hand. The Thomas Müntzer statue in the German town of Stolberg also shows him holding a rainbow flag in his hand. In the German Peasants' War of the 16th century, the rainbow flag together with the peasants' boot ("Bundschuh") was used as the sign of a new era, of hope and of social change. The choice of the rainbow in the form of a flag harkens back to the rainbow as a symbol of biblical promise. According to the Bible, God first created the rainbow as a sign to Noah that there would never again be a worldwide flood, also known as the Rainbow covenant.

Last edited:
I don't believe so. It may happen "occasionally", just as some men rape their daughters and some mothers have sex with their sons, however it isn't the norm and it all points to a dysfunctional family.

Not every gay kid has to be kicked out of the house or encouraged to commit suicide in order to know that he or she is seen as variously an embarrassment, a stench in God's nostrils, a freak, sick, or at the very least a huge disappointment. Just what a kid needs when coming home after facing it all day in the world outside.

You can deal with it openly and or you can deal with it in the closet. It's horrible either way. If you see no path forward, and you sometimes don't when faced with that **** at that age, you do what you feel you need to do to make it end and to atone.

Not every gay kid has to be kicked out of the house or encouraged to commit suicide in order to know that he or she is seen as variously an embarrassment, a stench in God's nostrils, a freak, sick, or at the very least a huge disappointment. Just what a kid needs when coming home after facing it all day in the world outside.

You can deal with it openly and or you can deal with it in the closet. It's horrible either way. If you see no path forward, and you sometimes don't when faced with that **** at that age, you do what you feel you need to do to make it end and to atone.

Perhaps it in fact has nothing to do with what the "gay" individual believes others are thinking, but what that individual knows to be true about his or her own disappointment in one's self! What "gays " seem always seeking is acceptance which alludes the deep seated feeling that things could have been different...

Perhaps it in fact has nothing to do with what the "gay" individual believes others are thinking, but what that individual knows to be true about his or her own disappointment in one's self! What "gays " seem always seeking is acceptance which alludes the deep seated feeling that things could have been different...

Tell me, why do you put the word gay in quotes?

Ah, yes. That must be it.

It is the norm with many families and used to be the prevailing norm with most families when it comes to kids that come out as gay. Its not a dysfunction when you can point out where such families get these ideas and its easy to find where they get these ideas.

Uhh no....

What I find rather funny is that PROTESTANTS during the Reformation would likely see the "gay" flag as their own banner. So if the government wishes to fly the Protestant Reformation flag, let's also return Bible reading a prayer to our Protestant Public Schools and nation.

Reformation
The reformer Thomas Müntzer (1489–1525) connected socially revolutionary claims with his preaching of the gospel. He is often portrayed with a rainbow flag in his hand. The Thomas Müntzer statue in the German town of Stolberg also shows him holding a rainbow flag in his hand. In the German Peasants' War of the 16th century, the rainbow flag together with the peasants' boot ("Bundschuh") was used as the sign of a new era, of hope and of social change. The choice of the rainbow in the form of a flag harkens back to the rainbow as a symbol of biblical promise. According to the Bible, God first created the rainbow as a sign to Noah that there would never again be a worldwide flood, also known as the Rainbow covenant.

Symbols change overtime. Theres no intellectual property rights to the rainbow and such phenomena predates christianity.

So, are you agreeing the Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted?

JWK

Human rights > the comfort of those seeking to disparage them.

Perhaps it in fact has nothing to do with what the "gay" individual believes others are thinking, but what that individual knows to be true about his or her own disappointment in one's self! What "gays " seem always seeking is acceptance which alludes the deep-seated feeling that things could have been different...

What LGBT person has ever personally sought acceptance from you or anyone else? Do hetero married couples stand outside the courthouse with petitions seeking social acceptance for their relationships before they get a marriage license as well? You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself. Do you believe that your religious beliefs give you the right to treat others as less than equal? Where in the 4 Gospels did Jesus teach his followers that idea?

Ever come out as straight to your own parents only to be given a gun and told to do your family a favor and end yourself?

I'm sure that never happened to most people.

That happens to gay children at times when they come out as gay.

:lamo

I don't like to dismiss antidotal evidence but if a person has a victimhood complex, I would take everything they say with a grain of salt.

I'm sure that never happened to most people.
I think it was a bit hyperbolic some people do treat their children, it siblings poorly if they come out. That's also true if they choose to date someone outside of their religion or if they decide not to be part of their families religion. Or if they go into a professional field that their family doesn't approve of. So people who aren't gay may have faced some of this before.

P.S. your Avatar looks familiar to me is that a picture of you?

Why on earth is a flag representing sexual deviants being flown over a state capitol and pro-life banners not being flown on government property?

See: Evers orders gay pride flag to fly over Wisconsin Capitol

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Gov. Tony Evers has ordered a rainbow flag symbolizing gay pride to be flown over the Wisconsin state Capitol for the first time.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.

What kind of flag would you suggest fly over the white house in honor of mr. epstein? Why is it so many from the right who scream about sexual deviants, turn out to be sexual deviants?

I think it was a bit hyperbolic some people do treat their children, it siblings poorly if they come out. That's also true if they choose to date someone outside of their religion or if they decide not to be part of their families religion. Or if they go into a professional field that their family doesn't approve of. So people who aren't gay may have faced some of this before.

A bit hyperbolic is an understatement. A lot of people face criticism from their family for doing something they disapprove of but portraying it as verbal abuse is insane.

P.S. your Avatar looks familiar to me is that a picture of you?

I wish... I'm not nearly as inspirational as this upstanding member of the drag queen community. Here, this should refresh your memory.

Michael Alig (born April 29, 1966) is an American former club promoter, musician, and writer who served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter. Alig was a founder and ringleader of the Club Kids, a group of young New York City clubgoers that became a cultural phenomenon during the late 1980s and early 1990s.[1]

During this time, Alig and other regular clubgoers began creating flamboyant personas, and later became known as "Club Kids".

The Club Kids wore outrageous costumes that former Club Kid and celebutante James St. James later described as "part drag, part clown, part infantilism".

They were also known for their frequent use of ketamine (known as Special K), Ecstasy, Rohypnol, heroin, and cocaine.

Alig's Club Kids included (among others): "Ernie Glam"

michael alig dasmond ernie glam.jpg

Stunning and brave, these are the type of role models you want for aspiring drag kids.

A bit hyperbolic is an understatement. A lot of people face criticism from their family for doing something they disapprove of but portraying it as verbal abuse is insane.

I wish... I'm not nearly as inspirational as this upstanding member of the drag queen community. Here, this should refresh your memory.

View attachment 67259518

Stunning and brave, these are the type of role models you want for aspiring drag kids.

Okay I remember all of that. Thought that guy looked familiar

What kind of flag would you suggest fly over the white house in honor of mr. epstein? Why is it so many from the right who scream about sexual deviants, turn out to be sexual deviants?

Did you never imagine that a sexual deviant actually realizes exactly how insidious deviant behavior is and is full aware there is NOTHING to be celebrated nor be proud of in that regard?

Did you never imagine that a sexual deviant actually realizes exactly how insidious deviant behavior is and is full aware there is NOTHING to be celebrated nor be proud of in that regard?

Sorry no. I don't spend my time wondering about what other folks do in their sex lives. That's a republican thing.

Part projection, part love of power. Bigotry has a basis in just being straight up power hungry.

Why on earth is a flag representing sexual deviants being flown over a state capitol and pro-life banners not being flown on government property?

See: Evers orders gay pride flag to fly over Wisconsin Capitol

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Gov. Tony Evers has ordered a rainbow flag symbolizing gay pride to be flown over the Wisconsin state Capitol for the first time.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.

Didnt I see you on Grinder last night ?

What kind of flag would you suggest fly over the white house in honor of mr. epstein?

The LGBTQ+ flag. He's a MAP(minor attracted person| yes, this is a thing:lamo) This is how he sexual expresses himself, it's part of his sexual identity.

Sorry no. I don't spend my time wondering about what other folks do in their sex lives. That's a republican thing.

No one needs to wonder what these degenerates are up to, they're open about it. I don't care what LGBT people do, I just don't want them normalizing their lifestyle or pushing it on to kids(there are really ****ty aspects of the LGBTQ lifestyle that should not be pushed on kids) . The notion of Gender Identity and Sexual expression(LGBTQ+) has given a platform to all sorts of sick ****s, that want to normalize their behavior.

Part projection, part love of power. Bigotry has a basis in just being straight up power hungry.

You unironically have fetish art for your avatar and in your sig, you have no place talk ****. I couldn't care less what about how you live your life but have some ****ing self respect FSS.

Because anti-choice Republicans are a plague on this nation, and it's the duty of every right-thinking American to do little things like that to trigger their delicate little feelings.

You unironically have fetish art for your avatar and in your sig, you have no place talk ****. I couldn't care less what about how you live your life but have some ****ing self respect FSS.

Please. Just because something is anthropomorphized, doesn't make it fetish art. That's just ridiculous.

You do know that hetero couples also indulge in anal sex, and not all gay men indulge in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom