• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sexless friendship marriage

OH

Well, that is a little different......how much like a monk do you feel?

It takes perverted thoughts that are lies to give me wood, which are contraindicated by my conscience, so I prefer nothing to mental wounds.

It takes perverted thoughts that are lies to give me wood, which are contraindicated by my conscience, so I prefer nothing to mental wounds.

I almost lost my wife with a problem like that.

After she filed divorce papers I decided screw it, she gets what she says she needs, and never looked back.

Of course I am now a twisted **** that the feminists would like to fit with a prison uniform, but I work on what I claim is pristine consent and provide value to my partner(s)....... and I have a lot of fun....the feminists can go **** themselves.

I almost lost my wife with a problem like that.

After she filed divorce papers I decided screw it, she gets what she says she needs, and never looked back.

Of course I am a twisted **** that the feminists would like to fit with a prison uniform, but I work on what I claim is pristine consent and provide value to my partner....... and I have a lot of fun....the feminists can go **** themselves.

Light of the world, love is the answer,. Sounds like you made sacrifices and that's what it's all about. Our twists are what give us character and flavor. Once we give up, then our salt has lost it's flavor and we are bland and worthless. Stay your course, until you reach the similitude of union of the souls. Then you'll clearly see that physical lust only leads to spiritual oneness. Otherwords, perversion is the path to unity and moderation, when realized and overcome.

I like normal relations mentally but don't fault other forms.

Last edited:
Not sure what this has to do with Trump but its the only article I could find about this, sorry

Tiffany Trump's friends just entered a sexless marriage, which isn't a terrible idea - AOL Lifestyle

2 things:

1. its stupid , i dont see the point.

2. I heard this on a local radio station. Its a top 40 station out of Austin with 3 young liberal hosts. I know from listening to them for a while that they all definitely support gay marriage. When they started talking about this all 3 of them said it was wrong, it made a mockery of marriage and went against tradition. I couldnt stop laughing at the irony.

Agreed. I don't see the point, either.

Back
Top Bottom