• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serena Williama meltdown

LewisTT

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
https://youtu.be/uiBrForlj-k

Notice*how she starts losing when she becomes a SJW instead of focusing on the game.

And it becomes everyone elses fault for her blowup and poor play

Thats sad but true form to modern day SJWs

it's everyone elses fault when you aren't able to focus on the tasks at hand

Notice*how she starts losing when she becomes a SJW instead of focusing on the game.

She's been overly criticized these past weeks, a "meltdown" is understandable. Although, I fail to see how you link her bad day tennis-wise to her political opinions.

Also, I'm pretty sure you're a bot.

She's been overly criticized these past weeks, a "meltdown" is understandable. Although, I fail to see how you link her bad day tennis-wise to her political opinions.

Serena*was classy enough to tell the crowd to stop booing. Good for her

Also, your wrong.

Notice* how totally stupid your post is. From assuming politics has an effect on her play(over, say, her age), to bizarre usage of asterisks, to your inability to use the common apostrophe.

She said she was being persecuted because she was a woman; claiming sexism. That's a "social justice" issue, just as the OP said. She didn't accept responsibility that it was her bad behavior that caused the penalties, just as the OP said.

She said she was being persecuted because she was a woman; claiming sexism. That's a "social justice" issue, just as the OP said. She didn't accept responsibility that it was her bad behavior that caused the penalties, just as the OP said.

Yep, two previous posters were blowing smoke and playing spelling teacher.

Prima donna lost her temper because she lost, simple as that, then pulls the race and women card. No matter she lost fair and square to an Asian women.

Not as though a white Trump voting man, knocked her off her perch!

Prima donna lost her temper because she lost, simple as that, then pulls the race and women card. No matter she lost fair and square to an Asian women.

Not as though a white Trump voting man, knocked her off her perch!

*woman

just poking fun, don't take it the wrong way <3

Like Hillary, Serena did not handle losing well and either did not understand the rules or thought the rules should not apply to her.

Hopefully she doesn't end up as awful as that loud mouth John McEnroe. :lol:

*woman

just poking fun, don't take it the wrong way <3

So do you have anything to add, or are you still grammar nazing the thread?

It will be all about "RACISM" before it's all said and done...wait and see....

It will be all about "RACISM" before it's all said and done...wait and see....

Well, you're the first one to go there. Congratulations to you i guess.

The chair umpire, Carlos Ramos, previously gave Rafael Nadal two warnings for slow play, and the Spaniard felt he was being unfairly treated. Carlos Ramos clearly overstepped his boundaries by taking a game away from Serena in the second set and making her lose the match. This should not be happening at a Grand Slam final. I think Carlos Ramos should be barred from top-tier tournaments.

DmnOZz9WsAAfqqx.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom