• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senate Majority Leader Schumer Demands That FOX Yank Tucker Carlson's Microphone

I don't watch them either, so you're preaching to the choir here. However, most of America who does watch that stuff is walking away believing lies and it's annoying to try to have a conversation with them when you see they're parroting what comes out of Tucker Carlson's mouth, because even Tucker knows it's a lie--he just dupes so many people. I feel really bad for them. It's embarrassing to morally stand up for what you think is right and defend someone, only to find out that someone has been lying to you and manipulating you just to get rich. That's what is destroying this country right now. We either stand up and say no more, or just let our fellow citizens continue to be bamboozled.
From Forbes, “Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson drew an audience of 3.473 million viewers last week.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjo...ighest-rated-cable-news-show/?sh=1fd302f17f52

considering his show is on 5 nights a week, that’s an average of 695,000 per show. I’d imagine most of them are loyal viewers who rarely miss his show. I also imagine not many, shall I say opened minded folks watch him. That’s roughly .004% of those who voted in 2020 presidential watching Carlson on a daily basis. Those who watch Carlson are going to vote republican whether or not Carlson is on TV or not. Their minds are closed. I think you’re and others on this site is giving Carlson way too much credit in influencing the open-minded group of voters, call them swing voters or independents, the non-affiliated, the less to non-partisan group. They aren’t going to watch him to begin with. They aren’t going to be watching any late night political talk show, period.

From Forbes, “Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson drew an audience of 3.473 million viewers last week.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjo...ighest-rated-cable-news-show/?sh=1fd302f17f52

considering his show is on 5 nights a week, that’s an average of 695,000 per show. I’d imagine most of them are loyal viewers who rarely miss his show. I also imagine not many, shall I say opened minded folks watch him. That’s roughly .004% of those who voted in 2020 presidential watching Carlson on a daily basis. Those who watch Carlson are going to vote republican whether or not Carlson is on TV or not. Their minds are closed. I think you’re and others on this site is giving Carlson way too much credit in influencing the open-minded group of voters, call them swing voters or independents, the non-affiliated, the less to non-partisan group. They aren’t going to watch him to begin with. They aren’t going to be watching any late night political talk show, period.
Except the last two major elections have been far too close. That's the evidence we need to see that Tucker's message is reaching a great number of people. Yes, he's not the only one, but he is the most popular one.

If it's so far behind us, why is Tucker Carlson bringing it up every night?
I don’t know, I don’t watch him. Perhaps his feelings are hurt. Those hyper-partisans which I assume Tucker is, won’t let anything go.

In a brazen act of defiance to the U.S. Constitution and Free Speech, Chuck Schumer demanded that Tucker Carlson's show be censored:

"These lies continue tonight, Rupert Murdoch, who has admitted they were lies and said he regretted it, has a special obligation to stop Tucker Carlson from going on tonight, now that he’s seen how he has perverted and slimed the truth, and from letting him go on again and again and again. Not because their views deserve such opprobrium, but because our democracy depends on it.”

LOL.

So Chuckie wants to suspend First Amendment rights to people he doesn't agree with. The message probably resonates with most dems and probably some republicans, too.

Thankfully, the U.S. Constitution's 1st Amendment protects ALL citizens equally. Congress members cannot pick and choose who gets to speak freely and who doesn't.

Chuck never read the Constitution, it seems. Or maybe he did but doesn't really understand it.

006.jpg

Charges for Tucker Carlson, Hannity, and The Gang of Terrorist at FOX and Rupert Murdoch should be:

**** §2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

• Why: Because they knew the stuff they spewed was a lie that assisted and supported the promotion of the Treasonous attack on the U.S. Capitol.

**** §2383. Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

• Why: They daily and hourly did everything they could to "incite" the Rebellion and Insurrection.

**** §2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

• Why: The entire FOX news network conspired, to support, promote and incite people to overthow the government by and acts of insurrection, claims of voter fraud and making false accusations against federal, state and local election workers and the election administrators. and threat upon and against elected politicians.

****** §2385. Advocating overthrow of Government​

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms "organizes" and "organize", with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

Last edited:

I don't like Trump. I didn't vote for him in 2016 or 2020, and I have absolutely no intention of voting for the RINO in 2024, but I still watched the capitol building videos on Carlson Tucker's show. He was the only one airing them, the Democrat sycophants at CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC were certainly never going to show them. They had too must vested in their Democrat propaganda and very obvious lie from the very beginning.

At the very least the video aired by Fox demonstrated that CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC were colluding with the Democratic Party to illegally withhold exculpatory evidence.

I don't like Trump. I didn't vote for him in 2016 or 2020, and I have absolutely no intention of voting for the RINO in 2024, but I still watched the capitol building videos on Carlson Tucker's show. He was the only one airing them, the Democrat sycophants at CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC were certainly never going to show them. They had too must vested in their Democrat propaganda and very obvious lie from the very beginning.

At the very least the video aired by Fox demonstrated that CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC were colluding with the Democratic Party to illegally withhold exculpatory evidence.
What freakish lies.

I also watched the video. It was misrepresented by a lying liar trying gr cnvixne gullible and ignorant people that the criminal insurrectinists aren't criminals.

It of course worked, but almost exclusively on people wo have been milking that embarrassing horseshit for all it is worth since day one.

Back
Top Bottom