• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia probe grand jury looks like ‘a Black Lives Matter rally,’ says witness

No, we are laughing at you. Why do you feel black people on the grand jury makes it "rigged"(your word choice, not mine)? Why do you duck these questions?

You helped create the identity politics monster; live with it. If an all white grand jury of Republicans were judging a black politician you would cry foul. Don't lie and say you wouldn't.

“The grand jury room looks like a Bernie Sanders rally,” my source said.

I thought Bernie Sanders was notorious in 2016 for not winning ENOUGH black voters as Hillary? Except for millennials?

In either case, maybe Mr. Donald "I have a great relationship with the blacks" Trump wouldn't have to worry about how many black people were on the grand jury if he weren't such a ****ing racist :shrug:

Congratulations, apdst. You outdid yourself with this one. This is the kind of garbage that makes me and many others want to completely disassociate with you and others like you. You give Trump supporters a bad name.

Carry on in your terribly ugly racist black hating world. Your posts are pure un-American trash.

Congratulations, apdst. You outdid yourself with this one. This is the kind of garbage that makes me and many others want to completely disassociate with you and others like you. You give Trump supporters a bad name.

Carry on in your terribly ugly racist black hating world. Your posts are pure un-American trash.

:lamo

You helped create the identity politics monster; live with it. If an all white grand jury of Republicans were judging a black politician you would cry foul. Don't lie and say you wouldn't.

No offense, but this thread really does come off as race baiting, if I think you were asking for it this time.

To your last point, and bluntly, IMO it's fair to say the 'I've got better nukes than you do' insanity also needs to stop. Poking bee hives in Pakistan and Iran today made Zero sense. trump is removing the USA from a seat at the World Peace Table. His tweets are seen by the world as policy. What comes tomorrow?

Saw a late night FOX Bret Baier hour a few days ago, no Bret, 4 analysts discussing the World's 'Hot Spots'. One of them detailed South America, as a I sat up. i24news out of Israel is also getting my attention as they show world hot spots. I see the Middle East itself as a political continent.

Maybe we can talk 50-state infrastructure concerns some time. Check out NO bridge from Illinois One (Cave-In-Rock, IL) to Kentucky 91 over the Ohio River. That's where I saw the total eclipse, about 350 miles south of where I'm typing right now. An economic boom waiting for a bridge; very poor trump country ...

Far too long as the US been the dictation of other peoples countries. Trump is simply pointing out what we all know but won't say.
He should point out the atrocity going on in Iran. People are being killed over a right you and me take for granted.

Iran is turning into Tienanmen square.

the MIddle east has always been a hot bed of mess and disaster.

they are working on the infrastructure plan as we speak. we will see what it will entail when we get the details.

No offense, but this thread really does come off as race baiting, if I think you were asking for it this time.

I'm pointing out the investigation looks rigged. If you don't like that, that's your problem; not mine

To your last point, and bluntly, IMO it's fair to say the 'I've got better nukes than you do' insanity also needs to stop. Poking bee hives in Pakistan and Iran today made Zero sense. trump is removing the USA from a seat at the World Peace Table. His tweets are seen by the world as policy. What comes tomorrow?

Saw a late night FOX Bret Baier hour a few days ago, no Bret, 4 analysts discussing the World's 'Hot Spots'. One of them detailed South America, as a I sat up. i24news out of Israel is also getting my attention as they show world hot spots. I see the Middle East itself as a political continent.

Maybe we can talk 50-state infrastructure concerns some time. Check out NO bridge from Illinois One (Cave-In-Rock, IL) to Kentucky 91 over the Ohio River. That's where I saw the total eclipse, about 350 miles south of where I'm typing right now. An economic boom waiting for a bridge; very poor trump country ...

Those are state roads. Kentucky and Illinois need to work that out.

Last edited:
I'm pointing out the investigation looks rigged. If you don't like that, that's your problem; not mine

Why is it rigged, because black people are on the jury? Are they unfit to judge the Trumply one? At this point, saying thread is race baiting, is calling a spade a spade.

Why is it rigged, because black people are on the jury? Are they unfit to judge the Trumply one? At this point, saying thread is race baiting, is calling a spade a spade.

You all refused to address the topic. Y'all launched right in to the personal attacks

You all refused to address the topic. Y'all launched right in to the personal attacks

Dude, you set yourself up for this, don't blame me for calling a spade a spade.

You would think the Muellerjahadeen would put forth just a little more effort to make this look less like it's rigged from one end, to the other.

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/02/russ...42.962879676.1514680680-1270752920.1514521451

Wow what a great piece of journalism. Their reputation is impeccable. Where did you find that site at. It must have been under the barrel where the scum and worms hang out. And Conservatives wonder why Liberals think they are idiots when they are quoting pieces from such great journalistic sites. Wonder did you ever hear the saying you can't always believe what you read. :lamo These sites need to be renamed what they are? Something like" All the News that one can pull out of their Arse" Or "We wear percale sheets cause they don't wrinkle as much":lamo

Last edited:
You're calling me a spade?

That's just a phrase.

Let me put it this way "if it looks like duck, acts like a duck, sounds like a duck" its a duck. But replace ducks with race baiting here. Your duck is a duck, don't be mad if I call it what it is.

The only one playing the race card here is you. In the OP.

Oh, you're another one that thinks black folks are off limits? They got you scared, too, huh? I thought you were above all that.

Don't be triggered and try to imply I am racist simply for using a common phrase. I am not the one thinks African American are unfit to judge Trump and start a race baiting thread.

Obviously, I'm not the one that got triggered. :lamo

There are all white juries all the time. I do not complain. Why do you think blacks cannot fairly judge? Don't deflect to others, but answer the question.

Oh, you're another one that thinks black folks are off limits? They got you scared, too, huh? I thought you were above all that.

:roll: I don't play favorite apdst and you know it. So get over it. You played the race card and you know it. People are simply responding.

Why does a blcak grand jury make it rigged? Do you even understand in any way how a grande jury is selected, or what they do?

Back
Top Bottom