• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia probe grand jury looks like ‘a Black Lives Matter rally,’ says witness

I'm not triggered. I'm not going before that grand jury, so I could give a ****.

Then why start this topic if you are not triggered? I think this thread has some bad opitics.

Ha! This, and this alone, is your entire life.

Yup...attack them because they are....black!!!!!

About the level you would expect from the OP.

You people get the "totally missing the point award". :lamo

Nope we haven’t missed the point of a con spreading fake news. Your dishonest comments are noted.

The race card comes out. :lamo

You started it, you own it.

Tell me why it is a bad thing that there are blacks on a grand jury in a district that has a large black population?

Come on, give me an answer, not your usual BS.

Nice avatar change!

He's broken. That's both sad and, frankly, stupid-sad.

I had to point out to him what the icon below his name and picture meant.

Tell me why it is a bad thing that there are blacks on a grand jury in a district that has a large black population?

Looks like you people are the ones that are triggered. Feeling some explosive depressurization coming on? :lamo

Looks like you people are the ones that are triggered. Feeling some explosive depressurization coming on? :lamo

You can't answer a simple question, can you?

You will be waiting a while. Some people here love to post steaming piles of fecal matter, with no plans whatsoever to respond when you call them on it.

trump's triggered nuke tweets portend a 3rd round of indictments before his SOTU ...

I owe you one ...

The mindless stupidity on both sides is ruining this forum.

Everything from OMG I can't believe they are taking down. A dead tree.
Too omg I can't believe she wears those clothes.

Too omg jurors on a court are black. Omg.

The end of the world bs needs to stop.

You are like a teenager trying get into a bar, you were begging to be carded this time.

Last edited:
The mindless stupidity on both sides is ruining this forum.

Everything from OMG I can't believe they are taking down. A dead tree.
Too omg I can't believe she wears those clothes.

Too omg jurors on a court are black. Omg.

The end of the world bs needs to stop.

To your last point, and bluntly, IMO it's fair to say the 'I've got better nukes than you do' insanity also needs to stop. Poking bee hives in Pakistan and Iran today made Zero sense. trump is removing the USA from a seat at the World Peace Table. His tweets are seen by the world as policy. What comes tomorrow?

Saw a late night FOX Bret Baier hour a few days ago, no Bret, 4 analysts discussing the World's 'Hot Spots'. One of them detailed South America, as a I sat up. i24news out of Israel is also getting my attention as they show world hot spots. I see the Middle East itself as a political continent.

Maybe we can talk 50-state infrastructure concerns some time. Check out NO bridge from Illinois One (Cave-In-Rock, IL) to Kentucky 91 over the Ohio River. That's where I saw the total eclipse, about 350 miles south of where I'm typing right now. An economic boom waiting for a bridge; very poor trump country ...

Ummmmm...did you not read your own source? You brought "the race card" in with your OP. Stop blaming others for what you did.

No, we are laughing at you. Why do you feel black people on the grand jury makes it "rigged"(your word choice, not mine)? Why do you duck these questions?

They're the ones that are scared...lol.

This deal looks worse and worse, everyday.

Mueller is in milk mode. Dragging this thing out to line his pockets with taxpayers money with very little to show for it. He ought to wrap it up.

The country has other investigations to do. :)

Mueller is in milk mode. Dragging this thing out to line his pockets with taxpayers money with very little to show for it. He ought to wrap it up.

The country has other investigations to do. :)

I think he's trying to figure out how to wrap this up without losing face, or going to jail.

Back
Top Bottom