• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Romney - "a salesman and bull**** artist of the highest order"

That doesn't mean it's not a bad economic policy.

yea.. 16 trillion in debt.. and 23 million out of work because out out of control Lib entitlement programs and horrid wsating of our tax doallrs to pay off Obama cronies in green energy is a winning economic plan..

results count..

yea.. 16 trillion in debt.. and 23 million out of work because out out of control Lib entitlement programs and horrid wsating of our tax doallrs to pay off Obama cronies in green energy is a winning economic plan..

results count..

What in the hell are you talking about? How did this tie in with it, at all?

They upheld taxing peeps as a way to get and keep revenue so that no one gets a free ride via the ER. As it should be. And that cheapo insurance companies can't disenfranchise the peeps every chance they get. It's big pharma and insurance who stands to WIN without the healthcare reform act....but people who can't think, can't think that far into things. Stupidity is the friend of these corporations.

Yeah, and who are they getting and keeping that revenue from? The middle class. Who is getting the largest benefit? The unskilled. Seems like stupidity is the friend of politicians too.

Medicaid doesn't cover everyone who is sick or poor. It usually only covers children, pregnant women and disabled.

So if you're an able bodied man and can't take care of yourself, what's your problem? Are you stupid? Rhetoically speaking, of course.

So if you're an able bodied man and can't take care of yourself, what's your problem? Are you stupid? Rhetoically speaking, of course.

Oh, so you haven't heard of our lack of jobs and economy difficulties? Interesting. You act as though there are jobs ready for any every able bodied person. You are very out of touch. Those who are lucky enough to have a job are most likely under employed and do not make enough money to get health insurance or pay for medical care.

Oh, so you haven't heard of our lack of jobs and economy difficulties? Interesting. You act as though there are jobs ready for any every able bodied person. You are very out of touch. Those who are lucky enough to have a job are most likely under employed and do not make enough money to get health insurance or pay for medical care.

Since it's obvious that there more than enough jobs for anyone who wants one, why in the **** is this guy whining about President Obama?

Looks like your President doesn't know 23 million Americans can't find a job, this after he's been President for four years and telling us he was going to "focus on jobs like a laser". He didn't do that. He worked on health care. He also didn't work on closing Gitmo like he promised and he didn't work on immigration reform like he promised. Obama has failed. Why would support a failed President who is getting weaker every day?

Since it's obvious that there more than enough jobs for anyone who wants one, why in the **** is this guy whining about President Obama?

lol. That is an awesome point. Thank you for making it.

They stated their ideas at every opportunity. What ideas do you think they had that they had no chance to air?

Oh, and those exemptions? They are exemptions to the lifetime cap.

The democrat controlled house and senate did not allow any open hearings or debate. They did not allow any republican amendments to come to a vote in either house. Obama promised to put the healthcare debate on c-span-----------:lamo

Looks like your President doesn't know 23 million Americans can't find a job, this after he's been President for four years and telling us he was going to "focus on jobs like a laser". He didn't do that. He worked on health care. He also didn't work on closing Gitmo like he promised and he didn't work on immigration reform like he promised. Obama has failed. Why would support a failed President who is getting weaker every day?

Oh, so now we are switching to trashing Obama? I see you ARE out of touch. Obama focused on job creation while the GOP focused on their #1 priority, making Obama a one term president. The GOP refused to cooperate with Obama on his jobs bills because they would have improved the eonomy too quickly making Obama look good. While the GOP has been busy playing politics and trying to enact abortion bans, Obama has improved the economy without their help. It's not as good as it could have been had the GOP cooperated, but it is an improvement from what we had 4 years ago. Obama hasn't failed, the GOP failed.
I don't trust Romney, Ryan, or the GOP. They are not focused on rebuilding the middle class, which would build a stronger economy for generations. Romney clearly knows nothing about Forgain policy and he can't go overseas without making someone angry. Most of his advisors are former Bush advisors. Sense Romney can not remain consistant on any topic, I am left to assume he will follow the same advice Bush did, which got us in two wars and crashed the economy. I am not willing to go back to the Bush years. I think Obama is our best bet to move forward. I am also voting all Democrat because of the GOP failures.

The democrat controlled house and senate did not allow any open hearings or debate. They did not allow any republican amendments to come to a vote in either house. Obama promised to put the healthcare debate on c-span-----------:lamo

We are witnessing a sudden attack of "Who, What, Where, When" syndrome right before our very eyes. There appears to be an epidemic suddenly.

Oh, so now we are switching to trashing Obama? I see you ARE out of touch. Obama focused on job creation while the GOP focused on their #1 priority, making Obama a one term president. The GOP refused to cooperate with Obama on his jobs bills because they would have improved the eonomy too quickly making Obama look good. While the GOP has been busy playing politics and trying to enact abortion bans, Obama has improved the economy without their help. It's not as good as it could have been had the GOP cooperated, but it is an improvement from what we had 4 years ago. Obama hasn't failed, the GOP failed.
I don't trust Romney, Ryan, or the GOP. They are not focused on rebuilding the middle class, which would build a stronger economy for generations. Romney clearly knows nothing about Forgain policy and he can't go overseas without making someone angry. Most of his advisors are former Bush advisors. Sense Romney can not remain consistant on any topic, I am left to assume he will follow the same advice Bush did, which got us in two wars and crashed the economy. I am not willing to go back to the Bush years. I think Obama is our best bet to move forward. I am also voting all Democrat because of the GOP failures.

BS. Obama had a clear majority in the House and Senate for two years and here we are. BS.

If obama focused on job creation why are there fewer people working today than when he took office? sounds like failure to me.

you live in mississippi, your votes for democrats are equivalent to pissing into the wind and asking why the air smells funny.

If obama focused on job creation why are there fewer people working today than when he took office? sounds like failure to me.

There are more people working today than when he took office, but why let those pesky facts get in the way of a good partisan whine.

There are more people working today than when he took office, but why let those pesky facts get in the way of a good partisan whine.

not true, Adam. I showed you the BLS stats a few days ago, net decrease in employment when comparing Jan 2009 to Aug 2012.

obama only talks about new jobs, never lost jobs or NET jobs. the NET is a negative number.

Obama is losing support and the reason is his handling of the attack and Libya. They were supposed to be our friends. Something is wrong and the American people know it.

The people of Libya ARE our friends, unlike the Iraqi's who side with Iran.

enhanced-buzz-wide-5606-1347482805-10.jpg

not true, Adam. I showed you the BLS stats a few days ago, net decrease in employment when comparing Jan 2009 to Aug 2012.

You are mistaken. BLS civilian employment shows about 800,000 more people working in September than in January of 2009.

Back
Top Bottom