• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone Taking the Fifth

I find it interesting that all one has to do is mention the FISA applications and the infamous Dossier, and the debate ends.
You Libbies are so opaque. Not a single one of you want to know the truth of all of this.
Its all about anything to hurt and/or get Trump. By any means possible. Legal or illegal.

Y'all are sickening.

They are being charged with crimes unrelated to Russia and they are threatening to charge people with no connection to trump to pressure people who are related to trump. Like I said it reminds of the Kevin bacon game
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Flynn and Manafort had nothing to do with Trump? People brought into Trumps campaign team have nothing to do with Trumps campaign team?

Flynn’s lying about Russian meetings regarding easing Russian sanctions, was unrelated to Russia?
Papadopolus making false statements about Russian meetings, wasn’t about Russia?
Manafort going to trump tower to meet...Russians, and Mueller teAm using other crimes of this 8x felon to get him to cooperate on that Russian meeting, isn’t about Russia?

Where are you getting such abusrd and obviously false ideas...FOX?

I find it interesting that all one has to do is mention the FISA applications and the infamous Dossier, and the debate ends.
You Libbies are so opaque. Not a single one of you want to know the truth of all of this.
Y'all are sickening.
Posting off topic stupidity doesn’t bring you attention..sounds right.
If Libbies..maybe that’s a Canadian slang for US Democrats? ..are opaque, that means you can’t read them. Transparent would imply you could see through them. Maybe that’s the word you were going for?

Whatever you are getting paid to post such nonsense, it’s too much.

Opps I had a honey do project that interrupted me. :lol: Who in Trump's campaign staff has been linked to Russian collusion.

What’s Russian collusion and how does it relate to the Mueller investigation?
As a follow up, how is that question important to the discussion?

What a wanker.:violin:violin:violin

The President takes an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. Is encouraging and applauding a witness taking the 5th in a Federal investigation doing exactly that ? Trump seems to think he is still a private citizen.

Its all about anything to hurt and/or get Trump. By any means possible. Legal or illegal.

Y'all are sickening.

Republicans are so weak that they can't stop them from forcing people to plead guilty to federal crimes.

Republicans are weak.

Weak.

Aw, 'poor' Roger Stone, he needs your money to pay his legal fees. His buddy Michael Caputo started a GoFundMe fundraiser for poor Roger. It doesn't matter that this man is worth millions, the fundraiser may be nothing more than a morale boost for Roger Stone. The fundraiser has raised a whopping $4,357 so far but take heart, it's only been up for one day so far. But-but...Roger Stone has a net worth of $20 million (reported) and possibly 5x's that off the books.

Donald Trump: "only the mob takes the Fifth"

5d8cd6c0-9e8a-4d76-a926-c972e5b7a839.png

Screenshot-2018-12-04-Home.png
[/QUOTE

I'm sending Roger 'thoughts and prayers'

:lamo

Flynn and Manafort had nothing to do with Trump? People brought into Trumps campaign team have nothing to do with Trumps campaign team?

Flynn’s lying about Russian meetings regarding easing Russian sanctions, was unrelated to Russia?
Papadopolus making false statements about Russian meetings, wasn’t about Russia?
Manafort going to trump tower to meet...Russians, and Mueller teAm using other crimes of this 8x felon to get him to cooperate on that Russian meeting, isn’t about Russia?

Where are you getting such abusrd and obviously false ideas...FOX?
Threatening to charge Flynns son? Going after Cohen tax returns. Whatever it takes right. Charging somebody with the Logan act which is never used. Mueller is being unusually aggressive.

Last edited:
Threatening to charge Flynns son? Going after Cohen tax returns. Whatever it takes right. Charging somebody with the Logan act which has never is used. Mueller is being unusually aggressive.

This is an unusual case. When the center of the investigation has his own Twitter account and a legion of loyal followers who stupidly believe every word that comes out of his liehole, plus surrogates both political and media constantly attempting to influence witnesses and poison the well of public opinion, sometimes a different approach is required.

Aw, 'poor' Roger Stone, he needs your money to pay his legal fees. His buddy Michael Caputo started a GoFundMe fundraiser for poor Roger. It doesn't matter that this man is worth millions, the fundraiser may be nothing more than a morale boost for Roger Stone. The fundraiser has raised a whopping $4,357 so far but take heart, it's only been up for one day so far. But-but...Roger Stone has a net worth of $20 million (reported) and possibly 5x's that off the books.

Donald Trump: "only the mob takes the Fifth"

Anyone who gives that buffoon a dime is a moron.

Y'all are sickening.
I was just about to say the same about Trumpers. You should all be sanctioned for supporting a man that's nothing more than a sleazy underworld character that has nearly destroyed this county. It's just sickeningly disgusting.

The President takes an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. Is encouraging and applauding a witness taking the 5th in a Federal investigation doing exactly that ? Trump seems to think he is still a private citizen.
While case is he a witness in? Stone is smart to be uncooperative whether he has anything to hide or not. One misstatement and he could be charged with lying. Safest thing to do is not make any statements.

This is an unusual case. When the center of the investigation has his own Twitter account and a legion of loyal followers who stupidly believe every word that comes out of his liehole, plus surrogates both political and media constantly attempting to influence witnesses and poison the well of public opinion, sometimes a different approach is required.
Perhaps, I'm reserving judgement until he releases his report. The fact remains that we dont normally see an investigation that is so broad and the law being so rigidly applied.

That's not true, but in any event, why would you rely on that media reporting to criticize the Democrats over Stone and then completely disregard the same media reporting in order to avoid criticizing the Republicans over Comey?

I don't rely on the words of any media pundit. If they can't point me to facts, then what good are they?

So you are justifying abuse of the law. Mueller's lead prosecutor is your man then . He has been rebuked by a Federal judge for hiding exculpatory evidence and he was overturned 9-0 in the accounting firm Author Anderson Enron case but by that time the accounting company collapsed putting thousands out of work, He cause 4 people to be imprisoned until their conviction was overturned by the 5th circuit. Prosecutors are expected to act ethically and fairly.

So you are justifying abuse of the law. Mueller's lead prosecutor is your man then . He has been rebuked by a Federal judge for hiding exculpatory evidence and he was overturned 9-0 in the accounting firm Author Anderson Enron case but by that time the accounting company collapsed putting thousands out of work, He cause 4 people to be imprisoned until their conviction was overturned by the 5th circuit. Prosecutors are expected to act ethically and fairly.

OK, you're referring to an entirely unrelated case, and you're referring not to Mueller himself but to the team he had at the time, but please continue to deflect.

There has been no proven "abuse of the law," all you can do is dredge up a nearly two-decade old case that sent a lot of people rightfully to jail. And Andersen's conviction was only overturned because of the JUDGE'S INSTRUCTIONS, by a kept GOP SCOTUS. Keep flinging **** against the wall. You might get something to stick.

You guys are now trying to make this a match of integrity, Mueller vs. Trump. Well, guess what. Mueller wins that war 100 times out of 100.

Posting off topic stupidity doesn’t bring you attention..sounds right.
If Libbies..maybe that’s a Canadian slang for US Democrats? ..are opaque, that means you can’t read them. Transparent would imply you could see through them. Maybe that’s the word you were going for?

Whatever you are getting paid to post such nonsense, it’s too much.

Opaque...as in so blurred by a hatred that you can't think properly. Perhaps "blinded by tunnel-vision" would have been easier for you to figure out?

Off topic? This whole investigation has gone off topic. But if the truth is too much for you...or if you're simply not interested in the truth...then I suppose you really are...a good Libbie.

Republicans are so weak that they can't stop them from forcing people to plead guilty to federal crimes.

Republicans are weak.

Weak.

Then the obvious thing to do, is to release all this documentation unredacted, and bury all these "weak" Republicans once and for all...right?

I was just about to say the same about Trumpers. You should all be sanctioned for supporting a man that's nothing more than a sleazy underworld character that has nearly destroyed this county. It's just sickeningly disgusting.

So call for the release of all the document unredacted.
That would destroy those you hate...right?

Go ahead...do it!

So call for the release of all the document unredacted.
That would destroy those you hate...right?

Go ahead...do it!

As a rule of thumb. it is generally those that interject 'hate' into the convo who are the actual 'haters.' a.k.a 'projecting' ( psychology 101 )

As a rule of thumb. it is generally those that interject 'hate' into the convo who are the actual 'haters.' a.k.a 'projecting' ( psychology 101 )

As a rule of thumb, people are innocent until proven guilty.
Why don't you address the redacted documents? Why does nobody want to address this?
Is the truth less important that roasting the POTUS?

As a rule of thumb, people are innocent until proven guilty.
Why don't you address the redacted documents? Why does nobody want to address this?
Is the truth less important that roasting the POTUS?

My contention has always been that the truth is paramount and let the chips fall where they may. If POTUS gets roasted, it will be by his own accord. Correct?

My contention has always been that the truth is paramount and let the chips fall where they may. If POTUS gets roasted, it will be by his own accord. Correct?

Absolutely!
And the facts are under those redacted black-outs.
Its past time to halt this orgy of latitude, and release those documents.
Let the American people, and the whole world see who did what.

Yes. It is.

$20 bet payable to the forum as a donation in the winner's name? Here, let me save you $20 you probably can't afford to lose: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.

Back
Top Bottom