• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RINO Liz Cheney Parrots Dem's Threat To Democracy: "The Future Of The Democracy Depends On . . . . "

I'm enjoying the hell out of reading Liz Cheney's book. Maybe you should order it too on Amazon Prime. She talks about how Trump is toast and will be in the slammer a lot sooner than later. Gonna be a great day in America to see Mr. Orange shackled and handcuffed and paddy wagoned to prison.

What will you do with your life, once Trump is gone.....nobody to complain, go after, talk bad about all day, everyday....what will become of you?

What will you do with your life, once Trump is gone.....nobody to complain, go after, talk bad about all day, everyday....what will become of you?
I'll rejoice. As a famous gut once said "my work here is done". The country will no longer have to look at or hear that guy ever again.

I'll rejoice. As a famous gut once said "my work here is done". The country will no longer have to look at or hear that guy ever again.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Once Trump is out of office in 28', the nightmare will not be over, lol.....you poor souls.

Yes, Joe Biden is a dictator.....a very well known corrupt politician, peddling influence around the globe. Compromised to the hilt, he is not fit to be president, let alone a free citizen.

The Years of the Stooges with Obama/Biden/Hillary, president/vp/sec. of state.....it was the most corrupt worldwide campaign of corruption ever seen in American history.

Obama's gotta be "Moe", it's a hard pick who's "Curly", for they're both clowns, but Hillary takes it by a nose, then that leaves Biden as "Larry".....but these stooges were not comical, they were serious, corrupt, influence peddling criminals selling out our country.

It used to be funny to watch/listen to the left attempt to "virtue signal" their way out of the "rock and a hard place", then it became weird, turning to criminal behavior themselves. In came Trump and they found their "scapegoat".....their relief valve to push all their blame upon in the hopes to get them into the free. It failed and soon justice is coming.
You should demand a refund on that creative writing course. Have you considered using AI ??
I hear it's all the rage.

Trump is a blowhard, and claims to have superhuman powers. Rational people understand this is BS, and ignore the boasts and hubris. Irrational and gullible people eat it up. My democrat friends laugh at Trump's wild claims. They are being stupid. Trump does not possess the power OR the authority to shut down the press. He never has, and never will. Be rational. Think. Trump brags and boasts that he has special powers. He does not. Numbskulls on the left only enable him, and they are too ignorant to realize this. Trump feeds off of your (collective) irrational fears. He uses you. Yes. Much like Henny Penny running around the barnyard clucking about the sky falling. Their fears aren't based in reality - they are based on emotions, misinformation and hype. You're free to believe whomever you want. The bottom line is that democracy is a fixture in America, and is NOT under some mysterious threat by Trump. - contrary to what the looney-toon lefties claim. There is NOT going to be any dictatorship - contrary to what the looney-toon lefties claim. The "dictator" nonsense has gotten out of hand. You people need to drop it - - seriously. I don't defend Trump or make excuses for him. Don't need to. There's no rational reason to believe that his second term would be any different from his first. (without the COVID, hopefully)
Much the same deflection was done before in Europe- an over-the-top demi goad, posturing with 'laughable' rhetoric. People shrugged and said, 'well at least he has made the trains run on time'... :unsure:

We have seen the results of a conservative packed Supreme court where 3 of the Justices lied to Congress about their opinion on Roe V Wade.

We have seen how spineless the MAGA tainted GOP is when tRump snaps his fingers.

It isn't outside the realm of possibilities that a MAGA dominated Congress votes 'emergency powers' to the Orange Buffoon who has shown a taste for running his administration like a mob family.

The Left isn't attending the MAGA rallies, feeding the fat man's ego and cheering his over-the-top spew of hate and lies. The Left isn't donating to his various scams. The Left isn't refusing to vote on critical legislation because tRump bleats. The Left isn't passing policy papers cutting the social security safety net.

Time for the Rabid Right to stop pretending tRump won't attack everyone who ever raised an eyebrow against him, and the spineless GOP won't fall in lock step with the Supremes doing their best to declare it all 'constitutional'.... ✌️

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Once Trump is out of office in 28', the nightmare will not be over, lol.....you poor souls.
You mean once tRump received his first sentence for serious jailtime will 'the nation's nightmare be over' to sorta quote Ford in a different era... ✌️

Much the same deflection was done before in Europe- an over-the-top demi goad, posturing with 'laughable' rhetoric.
It IS laughable . . . . Y'all are funny.
We have seen the results of a conservative packed Supreme court where 3 of the Justices lied to Congress about their opinion on Roe V Wade.
The packed court was mostly happenstance. Trump got lucky. But your point is valid. . . they misled Congress about their stance on Roe v Wade.

We have seen how spineless the MAGA tainted GOP is when tRump snaps his fingers.
Loyalists. Both parties have 'em. . . . always have. . . . always will . . . *yawn*

It isn't outside the realm of possibilities that a MAGA dominated Congress votes 'emergency powers' to the Orange Buffoon who has shown a taste for running his administration like a mob family.
You don't understand how irrational this sounds.

The Left isn't attending the MAGA rallies, feeding the fat man's ego and cheering his over-the-top spew of hate and lies. The Left isn't donating to his various scams.
No. But you're still (unwittingly) enabling him. Trump feeds off of your irrational fears. Your (collective) hair-on-fire antics make him stronger.
The Left isn't refusing to vote on critical legislation because tRump bleats. The Left isn't passing policy papers cutting the social security safety net.

Time for the Rabid Right to stop pretending tRump won't attack everyone who ever raised an eyebrow against him, and the spineless GOP won't fall in lock step with.
Nonsense. Trump could have made Hillary's life a living hell, but instead, he allowed her to peacefully fade into obscurity.

until he created the "America First" movement ( yes I know it was done before, but im talking modern politics)
1711640510134.png
Trump owns property overseas, he banks overseas, he has his products manufactured overseas, there's nothing 'America First about Donald Trump. That's just empty, meaningless words that he knows will trigger the desired result in the low-functioning right.
Liz is just a washed out old hag, hoping for that next chance to 'spread democracy at the barrel of a gun'
And that's just an empty, meaningless schoolyard insult. You have no reason to talk about the barrel of a gun, you're just responding to her last name.

It IS laughable . . . . Y'all are funny. The packed court was mostly happenstance. Trump got lucky. But your point is valid. . . they misled Congress about their stance on Roe v Wade.
Loyalists. Both parties have 'em. . . . always have. . . . always will . . . *yawn* You don't understand how irrational this sounds. No. But you're still (unwittingly) enabling him. Trump feeds off of your irrational fears. Your (collective) hair-on-fire antics make him stronger. Nonsense. Trump could have made Hillary's life a living hell, but instead, he allowed her to peacefully fade into obscurity.
If only Mussolini was laughable. If only the MAGA crowd didn't kneel before a demented conman.

You claim tRump's second term will be like his first- yes it will. In his first term he pushed for all the crazy campaign promises, when he succeeded the MAGAs laughed- he is delivering on what he promised (even if the result was flaccid) Even if once the fanfare died big business, North Korea, Mexico and the Chinese went right about their way... :unsure:

The packed court wasn't happenstance- Moscow Mitch blocked an Obama appointment for months then rushed an appointment through even as voting started. Happenstance tRump's flabby Hiney.... :cautious:

MAGA feeds off tRump's demented rhetoric, he fuels hatred within his own party. True conservatives are now RHINOs. Extreme rabid right bomb throwers are not patriots but anarchists. The never tRumpers, suburban housewives, minorities, liberals, college educated, true conservatives with spines (all three of them) are not feeding but distancing themselves from the extreme right wing.

He isn't stronger- his rallies are falling apart and tiny compared to 2016, 2020. tRump focus on making millions of people's lives a living hell, Hillary would only be a distraction on his efforts on Muslims, Hispanics, the Chinese, NATO...etc. Why mess with one person when you can rant about half the world??? ✌️

Mussolini? . . . Really?

Oh dear. 😞
Same double chin, same nose up in the air posing. Same puffery, same cowardly bully... :unsure:

Interesting that's the only thing you can attempt a response. The rest is like the rest of the orange wannabee king who wants the divine right of kings- indefensible and pathetic.... :rolleyes:
Perhaps you should stop while behind... ✌️

Same double chin, same nose up in the air posing. Same puffery, same cowardly bully... :unsure:
Your arguments are based (mostly) on emotions, ignorance, and misinformation. You invoked Mussolini, which is a profoundly dumb argument, and now you're trying to rationalize that dumb argument.

I point out when dumb arguments are made. That's not "bullying".

Interesting that's the only thing you can attempt a response.
My response was spot on. It exposed your hyperbole and general inability to formulate a sensible argument.

Perhaps you should stop while behind... ✌️
All dumb arguments will be exposed and criticized.

Your arguments are based (mostly) on emotions, ignorance, and misinformation. You invoked Mussolini, which is a profoundly dumb argument, and now you're trying to rationalize that dumb argument. I point out when dumb arguments are made. That's not "bullying". My response was spot on. It exposed your hyperbole and general inability to formulate a sensible argument. All dumb arguments will be exposed and criticized.
LOL, I get it, the MAGA world doesn't see real world logic as true. tRump tried his damnest to keep every campaign promise he made in his one and done administration, and he will do his best to be a dictator 'for one day', attack his enemies with the federal gubmint his followers hate but find useful. He will attack the media, demand the FBI and DoJ investigate all who spoke ill of his con game. He will start another loser 'trade war' all the while holding up the Good Book he never read.... :rolleyes:

Being somewhat emotional about your belief isn't wrong. Pointing out the MAGA world is built on false premises, outright lies, bald face pandering with a very healthy helping of conman begging. Look at the criminals he pardoned, the lawyers being disbarred, the fines he is running up (not to mention the stiffing of his legal team) :unsure:

You haven't presented ONE fact to 'disprove' anything I posted. FACT- the Republicant party is no longer conservative- it is reactionary, hate mongering, dog whistling, corrupt, anti-democracy kindergarten of frauds Ronald Reagan would be ashamed to admit this is the Party of Lincoln.... ✌️

LOL, I get it, the MAGA world doesn't see real world logic as true. tRump tried his damnest to keep every campaign promise he made in his one and done administration, and he will do his best to be a dictator 'for one day', attack his enemies with the federal gubmint his followers hate but find useful. He will attack the media, demand the FBI and DoJ investigate all who spoke ill of his con game. He will start another loser 'trade war' all the while holding up the Good Book he never read.... :rolleyes:
I agree mostly. You're confirming my point made in an earlier post - - i.e., much of the things that Trump says and does is to piss off libs, and score points with his base. But the majority of independents who will be voting for Trump in November are NOT impressed, and ignore his antics.

They'll vote for Trump - not because they like him (most DON'T like him), but because his opponent is unfit to serve as POTUS. If Trump's opponent was competent, and not a racist, Trump would not be the favorite among independent voters.

Being somewhat emotional about your belief isn't wrong.
Being emotional doesn't make you wrong, but it taints the validity of your position on a particular issue. Typically, when people are highly emotional, they tend to make bad judgements and decisions.

. . . FACT- the Republicant party is no longer conservative- it is reactionary, hate mongering, dog whistling, corrupt, anti-democracy kindergarten of frauds Ronald Reagan would be ashamed to admit this is the Party of Lincoln....
That is your subjective opinion - it is most certainly NOT fact.

Back
Top Bottom