• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Ellison formally announces run for DNC chair

The only reason he was picked is because he is a Muslim.

It is the DNC message.

He's not been "picked". He announced he's running for the chair of the DNC. There is no DNC message to be had from person throwing their hat in the ring.

Why should his religion be a message anyway?

Oh, stop. He's talking one person, Keith Ellison. :3oops:

Well, he DID say that Ellison was a Muslim in his attempt to denigrate him. That pretty much speaks for itself.

Well, he DID say that Ellison was a Muslim in his attempt to denigrate him. That pretty much speaks for itself.

No, I said he's a sectarian Muslim and a race-baiter. Don't misquote me.

He's not been "picked". He announced he's running for the chair of the DNC. There is no DNC message to be had from person throwing their hat in the ring.

Why should his religion be a message anyway?

I don't give a crap about his religion.

He's a ****ing idiot that Harry Reid wants to march out to embarrass Trump for his Muslim immigration views.

He has done nothing in the democrat party to earn the job.

It's the same political ploy that people are tired of, and made Hillary unemployed again.

He baitingly said, "Mooslimz are scurry arent they?" That's a plural right there.

They don't call them "working class" any more, now it's "deplorables", and "uneducated whites"....

And that's the problem. They pushed away the base of America that works damned hard to help pay the bills in this country.

While Ellison may be a good opposition choice, I believe he is the wrong direction for the DNC. The DNC seems to be moving further and further left and this election should have taught them to move the other direction. Time will tell, but if Ellison takes them further on the far progressive lean they have been on, it will prove to be a mistake.

The DNC should be working hard to re-establish its working class roots in the battleground states across the Midwest and NE. Just my opinion.

No. This election should teach the DNC not to **** with democracy, not to work with one candidate to rig the nomination. Will the DNC learn that? I am not optimistic. Hillary Clinton and the DNC made Trump's election possible.

Thank you for the link. Very informative. But I didn't see any reference to Asians or to Asian-Americans. Did I miss something?

I could provide other links, which I've posted on other fora, but I won't.

I gather you're not Asian, so it's no skin off your nose - but I am, so I think he's a racist cretin.

I wish the Democrat party would move more to the center and abandon the social justice rhetoric. I hope it doesn't go further to the left and become crazier.

Typical double down.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

That is why this is kinda funny.
Don't learn why America voted against you just continue with the same nonsense so they will do it again.

No. This election should teach the DNC not to **** with democracy, not to work with one candidate to rig the nomination. Will the DNC learn that? I am not optimistic. Hillary Clinton and the DNC made Trump's election possible.

They should learn one lesson and one only: a politicians job is to learn to listen to the people, not to tell them what to think.

The Left is attempting to ride on the coattails of Islam's goal of world domination.

It must be stopped

The Left is attempting to ride on the coattails of Islam's goal of world domination.

It must be stopped

Now that Trump has been elected will you stop sleeping with the light on?

L5JUpMKHlxyUW85_xEiRAoxHnLkVWjOF-L0I7TfB0gst7YNS-XDkjBfq9ABnK0WExSgDvMnP0xCBr0XmQLpzlpqgdpmaSlFLuYJB3QEaaHsRYfkQeg2r4x0E87kfDeXl8JFWmgQ2

He baitingly said, "Mooslimz are scurry arent they?" That's a plural right there.

The post he reacted to was denigration Ellison as "A Muslim and a Liberal", as if both those words are dirty words. I've got nothing against Liberals except that I disagree with most of what they advocate. My problem with some people is that they say pretty nasty things about both Muslims and Liberals. And if you believe that doesn't affect what people do, then you didn't hear about today's FBI report, which stated that almost 6,000 hate crimes have been committed against Muslims, blacks, and gays since Trump took office. This has much to do with the mindset of the people who supported him. I do commend Trump for saying "Don't do it" during his latest interview, but the climate is there, and I don't think it's going to stop any time soon.

Tell us about his corruption and please provide sources.

I didn't say he was corrupt.

My meaning: The DNC chair position has been fraught with corruption as of late and so being corrupt is a prerequisite. If he's not corrupt, he's not qualified for the position.

Get it?

I didn't say he was corrupt.

My meaning: The DNC chair position has been fraught with corruption as of late and so being corrupt is a prerequisite. If he's not corrupt, he's not qualified for the position.

Get it?

Got it. And the DNC chair or interim chair is corrupt as well.

I would hope the next DNC chair arrives with a mandate for drastic change. I wouldn't put money on it, however.

It must be stopped

Well, that's the thing - the Left are interested in easy votes. So if they come across another group who suffers from groupthink as much as them, then there's a natural temptation to want combine that groupthink with their own. Fascists of a feather flock together - the Axis of Retards.

"Hey, you got your Islamofascism in my Koolaid!"
"Hey, you got your Leftyfascism in my Kouskous!"

♪ 2 Great Tastes in 1, kids! Reese's... ♬

I don't give a crap about his religion.

He's a ****ing idiot that Harry Reid wants to march out to embarrass Trump for his Muslim immigration views.

He has done nothing in the democrat party to earn the job.

It's the same political ploy that people are tired of, and made Hillary unemployed again.

His qualifications for the job, will be judged by the Democratic National Committee. I think I heard there are 446 of them.

Unless you feel Trump did something to be ashamed for, I don't see how voting in a Muslim to the DNC chair could embarrass Trump. And even if it does, that's not the uppermost thought in the minds of the members of the DNC. I think that would be electing a chairperson who will put in place an organization that will win back the house, senate and white house. That seems a more effective way to cause embarrassment. And it's more productive for the party.

Back
Top Bottom