• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reasons to Reject Christianity (2 Viewers)

Actually, this is not true. The 'ticket to hell' is not believing that Christ is son of God and came here to save us.

This type of individual would only be God's chosen leader if he truly repented and changed. Again, behaviors aren't what sends you to hell. Not believing is.

So all Hindus are going to hell?

Actually, this is not true. The 'ticket to hell' is not believing that Christ is son of God and came here to save us.

This type of individual would only be God's chosen leader if he truly repented and changed. Again, behaviors aren't what sends you to hell. Not believing is.

Are you categorically claiming all non-messianic Jews are going to hell ?

So all Hindus are going to hell?

I don't claim to know a man's (or woman's) heart. Nor am I versed in Hindu beliefs. But, God's word tells us that not believing in Christ as the son, come to save us, is the way to hell.

Are you categorically claiming all non-messianic Jews are going to hell ?

This hell must be a huge place. Atheists, Buddhists, Muslims, non-messianic Jews, Taoists, Shintoists etc. About 66 percent of the world's population.

I don't claim to know a man's (or woman's) heart. Nor am I versed in Hindu beliefs. But, God's word tells us that not believing in Christ as the son, come to save us, is the way to hell.

Only if you believe that the bible is true because the bible is true. God's word is a subjective opinion. There is no proof.

This hell must be a huge place. Atheists, Buddhists, Muslims, non-messianic Jews, Taoists, Shintoists etc. About 66 percent of the world's population.

Sad, isn't it?

Read my response to the Hindu question.

How did you come to the conclusion that your God is the real God, when by your own admission you are not well versed in the Hindu belief system ? IOW, how do you know the Hindu God isn't the one true God if you haven't studied Hindu theology with the same veracity with which you have studied Christian theology?

Only if you believe that the bible is true because the bible is true. God's word is a subjective opinion. There is no proof.

Out of curiosity, why do you (and others) use so much energy arguing against the reality of God, belittling those who do believe, and so on?

If I told you that I believed in unicorns, would you protest so vehemently?

How did you come to the conclusion that your God is the real God, when by your own admission you are not well versed in the Hindu belief system ? IOW, how do you know the Hindu God isn't the one true God if you haven't studied Hindu theology with the same veracity with which you have studied Christian theology?

It is my opinion that God is real and the Bible is true. The same way it seems to be yours to the contrary.

I suppose that's a matter of opinion as well. I simply don't like the thought of so many turning their backs on God and ending up in hell. *shrug*

Out of curiosity, why do you (and others) use so much energy arguing against the reality of God, belittling those who do believe, and so on?

If I told you that I believed in unicorns, would you protest so vehemently?

The reality of god? Where is the proof of the existence of this god? I do not belittle. This is a discussion site. I merely ask for evidence. It doesn't take much energy to post here. I'm taking a break from chopping wood. That does take energy.

It is my opinion that God is real and the Bible is true. The same way it seems to be yours to the contrary.

You do realize you, yourself are one God claim away from being an atheist yourself?

I suppose that's a matter of opinion as well. I simply don't like the thought of so many turning their backs on God and ending up in hell. *shrug*

Brahma is the true god. Hindus believe that. You are turning your back on him.

deleted

Last edited:
nice dodge ( as expected )....care to take a mulligan and actually address the question posed?

Use of phrases like "Praise Jesus", "Doing the lords work", "All glory to Him", prayer circles to start the day, etc. etc., while adorning themselves with all fashion of crosses and Christian symbols, along with a collection of Jewish and Muslim workers.

Do you frequent secular soup kitchens, food pantries or shelters? If so, which ones?

Use of phrases like "Praise Jesus", "Doing the lords work", "All glory to Him", prayer circles to start the day, etc. etc., while adorning themselves with all fashion of crosses and Christian symbols, along with a collection of Jewish and Muslim workers.

Do you frequent secular soup kitchens, food pantries or shelters? If so, which ones?

Only the up market ones.

I do volunteer work with 'at risk' teens in a detention facility. The staff doesn't discuss personal religious worldviews.

Not exactly...God's Word tells us not believing in Christ as the son, come to save us, is the way to destruction...

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom