• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rapper Killer Mike pleads to CNN: 'Stop feeding fear and anger every day'

Rapper Killer Mike, spokesperson for Trumpers.

Well, at least you realize that Trump is hope and CNN is fear mongers. Now all you need is to internalize that.

Well, at least you realize that Trump is hope and CNN is fear mongers. Now all you need is to internalize that.

I get a haircut, a robe and some fruit punch, right?

I'm so disappointed it's not Mike Pence, I just don't care anymore.

The black people burn down black businesses and assisted housing? Really gets back at whitey, don't it?

Rapper Killer Mike pleads to CNN: '''Stop feeding fear and anger every day''' | Fox News

Truer words were never spoken. CNN along with the rest of the lefty MSM have been stoking hatred against Trump, and also telling people that the world is doomed due to climate change, and many other things. It was karma that drove the riots to finally smash their HQ up.

It's a recipe that works across multiple media outlets because people respond to fear and conflict. CNN, Fox News et.al. know what keeps their viewers watching and it's not good news or stories about people getting along. In a lot of ways, this is part of the chickens coming home to roost, but I don't think that will be the lesson that's learned. It's in the consumers' hands to change all of this, but echo chambers selling messages designed for their audience isn't going to change while it remains profitable to do so. Conservative media was doing the same during the Obama presidency with the same strategy in mind, so this is not unique to one segment of the media.

The black people burn down black businesses and assisted housing? Really gets back at whitey, don't it?

are auto zone and walmart black businesses?

:lol: Yes you do... stop being silly.

I don't like Bernie or modern music. I wanna see Rapper Mike Pence or this whole thread has been a waste of my time. Someone was all, "do you know who he is?!", I got all excited and nothing.

Nothing.

Some guy that rapped for Bernie. I'm guessing it wasn't gangster rap. If Bernie had a gangster rapper on stage with him, gangster rapping, okay, I'll watch that.

I don't like Bernie or modern music. I wanna see Rapper Mike Pence or this whole thread has been a waste of my time. Someone was all, "do you know who he is?!", I got all excited and nothing.

Nothing.

Some guy that rapped for Bernie. I'm guessing it wasn't gangster rap. If Bernie had a gangster rapper on stage with him, gangster rapping, okay, I'll watch that.

American Black People have race baiting black leaders or none at all and people make jokes...

Sounds like an attempt to keep black people oppressed...

American Black People have race baiting black leaders or none at all and people make jokes...

Sounds like an attempt to keep black people oppressed...

Your second sentence is critiquing your first.

Your second sentence is critiquing your first.

Wrong... you need to identify what the "sounds like" refers to in the first sentence.

Rapper Killer Mike pleads to CNN: '''Stop feeding fear and anger every day''' | Fox News

Truer words were never spoken. CNN along with the rest of the lefty MSM have been stoking hatred against Trump, and also telling people that the world is doomed due to climate change, and many other things. It was karma that drove the riots to finally smash their HQ up.

No it was not Karma, it was a racist cop who got too heavy handed and killed an American citizen. Trump is hiding out in his bunker trying to figure out which foot had the bone spurs.

Oh, yes, I am sure Killer Mike is saying the media needs to be nicer to Trump, that climate change is a Chinese hoax, and that Fox News NEVER stokes hatred on its network. Are you even aware of Killer Mike's politics? This is a guy who rapped how glad he was Reagan is dead. :lol:

A blind windbag more like it.

Wrong. CNN produces slanted news towards hate and fear, which is why he spoke out against it. And he is right.
Nope, and not a fake author, either.

Oh, yes, I am sure Killer Mike is saying the media needs to be nicer to Trump, that climate change is a Chinese hoax, and that Fox News NEVER stokes hatred on its network. Are you even aware of Killer Mike's politics? This is a guy who rapped how glad he was Reagan is dead. :lol:

Shooting the messenger fallacy.

Nope, and not a fake author, either.

A jealous self-absorbed windbag, for sure.

are auto zone and walmart black businesses?

and.............??

Is this the way leftists debate? They burned down or looted Walmart and Auto Zone, so we need to look at the red squirrel which is Walmart and Auto Zone and forget that these idiots burn down and loot businesses that serve there area and are owned by black people.

Your stupid comment is what they call a diversionary tactic.

Much of this is just thugs ad criminals taking the opportunity to steal and plunder and then take their bounty home or sell it to buy drugs.

Last edited:
I get a haircut, a robe and some fruit punch, right?

Nope. That would be in the lie of a world you would be leaving.

It's always funny to see left-wing and the neo-nazis spouting the same lie, and for the same reason... you need it to be true.

As I always say, political affiliation isn't a linear scale, it's a circle, go far enough left or right and the numb-nuts end up in the same place.

Shooting the messenger fallacy.

A jealous self-absorbed windbag, for sure.
Not jealous of make believe.
Just laughing.

Back
Top Bottom