• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question for UFO & Alien skeptics

The film is way above your trivialisation mindset. So don't watch it.

i don't know, man. i'm skeptical that the universe can be folded. also, the alien spacecraft seem to look like whatever UFO movie is currently running. also, most people basically walk around with a video camera on them 24/7 these days. how in the ripe, crusty **** are the aliens still getting away with it?

The one question that UFO believers can't answer: In today's world, there are literally millions and millions of high definition cameras carried by people all over the world, add to that the millions of security cameras that run 24/7. Why is it that we are not seeing any more photos of UFO's? What we still see are the crappy blurry photos, and the obvious fakes.

High definition cameras all over the world? I haven't observed that.

I'm a professional photographer and the answer to that is very simple. It would take a really high end gear and a very expensive lens , thousand millimeter lens on a tripod and with the high-end gear you have to be in the right place at the right time and the odds of that are remote. 999999 out of a million people have cell phones which take crappy photos of things at a distance. Even most professional photographers don't carry or own a thousand millimeter lens though I can rent one like that but its not cheap either. One of these days I'll rent one and and go out to Groom lake and pray for something who knows. In entire life I've never seen a UFO and most people haven't either. Security cameras are not aimed at the sky. The vast majority of your run of the middle video cameras are not designed to shoot UFOs. I don't know a lot about video but long distance shooting requires a long lens for close ups and those are expensive.

And the vast majority of UFO sightings aren't from outer space they are anomalies in the sky. So the real question is why hasn't a UFO landed in a public space and introduce themselves while they might have a good reason for that I wouldn't suppose to guess why they have not. My gut feeling is that they are waiting for earthlings to grow up

Last edited:

I'm a professional photographer and the answer to that is very simple. It would take a really high end gear and a very expensive lens , thousand millimeter lens on a tripod and with the high-end gear you have to be in the right place at the right time and the odds of that are remote. 999999 out of a million people have cell phones which take crappy photos of things at a distance. Even most professional photographers don't carry or own a thousand millimeter lens though I can rent one like that but its not cheap either. One of these days I'll rent one and and go out to Groom lake and pray for something who knows. In entire life I've never seen a UFO and most people haven't either. Security cameras are not aimed at the sky. The vast majority of your run of the middle video cameras are not designed to shoot UFOs. I don't know a lot about video but long distance shooting requires a long lens for close ups and those are expensive.

And the vast majority of UFO sightings aren't from outer space they are anomalies in the sky. So the real question is why hasn't a UFO landed in a public space and introduce themselves while they might have a good reason for that I wouldn't suppose to guess why they have not. My gut feeling is that they are waiting for earthlings to grow up

Yes, they are called cell phones..that record in 720P. There should be hundreds of thousands of UFO pics....but there aren't any...because.....there aren't any.

The answer to why they behave as they do is?

Yes, they are called cell phones..that record in 720P. There should be hundreds of thousands of UFO pics....but there aren't any...because.....there aren't any.

Any cell phone could take pictures of mysterious lights in the sky.

Both of your statements cannot be true. You said that the film answered that. What is the answer?

Last edited:
Both of your statements cannot be true. You said that the film answered that. What is the answer?

Hint.
My whole point of my post was to get you to watch the film.
But, of course, you've already made up your mind, you won't watch it

Which statements you only highlighted one?

I have a favor to ask of you. Please watch the film, "Unacknowledged", it's on Netflix and Amazon.

After you finish watching the entire film, has this film changed your mind at all or have you budged to any degree on your position on UFOs?
It's a film made by conspiracy nuts, for conspiracy nuts. Thanks, but no, thanks.

It's a film made by conspiracy nuts, for conspiracy nuts. Thanks, but no, thanks.

Yeah, i guess in the annals of the entire history of the planet there never has been a conspiracy,

Anyway....

Dr. Greer, though I admit occasionally frolics in the woo garden, or so it seems, he does seem to have managed to get the
testimonies of military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses who came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC one particular bright and sunny day to tell of their experiences,. which, to some who might be curious and are open minded, might prove interesting.

Why these guys would want to associate with a nutjob like Dr. Greer, let alone many of them willing to go under oath before a congressional committee, or so many have said, guess they were kidding, go figure.

But, for the curious, I invite them to watch the film. Not saying it's all true, but it does have some compelling aspects, some wheat in the chaff, so to speak, worthy of attention, in my not-so-humble opinion.

But the film is so much more than this, but, one has to watch it, not giving away the plot. If you do, and it moves you from your rigid stance, even if the needle moves just a tad, let me know, 'cuz that was the question in the OP.

Last edited:
Any cell phone could take pictures of mysterious lights in the sky.

And they would be fuzzy and not compelling. Not talking about dots of lights, but discernible metallic crafts, which, on rare occasions, do seem to turn up.

And they would be fuzzy and not compelling. Not talking about dots of lights, but discernible metallic crafts, which, on rare occasions, do seem to turn up.

I have a cheap cell phone, I can take video of an airplane taking off from a mile away, and you can tell what type of plane it is, and what airline.

And, we have no great UFO videos, despite tens of millions of such cell phone cameras out there all over the world. hmmmm

I have a favor to ask of you. Please watch the film, "Unacknowledged", it's on Netflix and Amazon.

After you finish watching the entire film, has this film changed your mind at all or have you budged to any degree on your position on UFOs?

It views like any other fake documentary; its fiction. Dont tell me that you bought into that obviously fake crap?

I have a cheap cell phone, I can take video of an airplane taking off from a mile away, and you can tell what type of plane it is, and what airline.

And, we have no great UFO videos, despite tens of millions of such cell phone cameras out there all over the world. hmmmm

A mile away is pretty darn close. 10 miles away you see a dot.

Hint.
My whole point of my post was to get you to watch the film.
But, of course, you've already made up your mind, you won't watch it

What is the answer? You said that you had seen the film.

I expect the the film references that silly Roswell alien autopsy clip. Filmed in Super 8 with no sound and the "pathologists" holding their scalpels wrongly.

The film answers this, you'll be surprised as to the answer.

So the film contains an interview with an alien who explains it? Or is it just some more alien believer speculation?

A mile away is pretty darn close. 10 miles away you see a dot.

So....if there are millions of people with cameras, then some of them are less than a mile a way...but still, no pictures.

Back
Top Bottom