• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump: Democrats Using Immigrants as ‘Political Pawns’

Which is why you still haven't even tried to suggest one thing you think is the same as unnecessarily creating a policy of separating and separately incarcerating children and their asylum-seeking parents to create a bargaining chip with Republicans on an issue Trump wasn't making the headway he wanted on?

Uhuh.

We both know what you were up to with the "both sides do it" routine.

The only credit I can give you is that you haven't tried to pretend that a Democrat pointing to the tragedy that happened to a child is "the same" as Trump deliberately traumatizing children to get a political advantage. That would be even worse than the "both sides do it" thing.

Whatever. I no longer feel like bothering with you. Go report someone else.

Since you started the debate, you prove that there were no Illegals voting. That is how debates work. I showed you where your satanic ex-president told them to, you prove that they didn't

The burden of proof is always on the accuser- or haven't you heard? LOL!

Next question please!

Whatever. I no longer feel like bothering with you. Go report someone else.

What?

I'm trying to get you to explain what exactly you think it is the Dems or the "other" of "both" sides did that you feel is "the same" as unnecessarily creating a policy of separating and separately incarcerating children and their asylum-seeking parents to create a bargaining chip with Republicans on an issue Trump wasn't making the headway he wanted on.

You seemed pretty angry about my position that both sides don't do what Trump did and that therefore your post was made for another purpose.

Last edited:
Since you started the debate, you prove that there were no Illegals voting. That is how debates work. I showed you where your satanic ex-president told them to, you prove that they didn't

Actually, having to prove a negative is NOT how debate works. You made the statement that illegals voted. It is up to you to provide proof that they did.

conventional_logic_vs_religious.jpg

The burden of proof is always on the accuser- or haven't you heard? LOL!

Next question please!

The proof is in the article. Anyone that has actually read the article is laughing at you right now..

What?

I'm trying to get you to explain what exactly you think it is the Dems or the "other" of "both" sides did that you feel is "the same" as unnecessarily creating a policy of separating and separately incarcerating children and their asylum-seeking parents to create a bargaining chip with Republicans on an issue Trump wasn't making the headway he wanted on.

You seemed pretty angry about my position that both sides don't do what Trump did and that therefore your post was made for another purpose.

The fact that you are liberal speaks for itself. Very telling. Trump took care of this before you even posted this reply. Therefore, you live up to the disingenuous banter that the liberals are so proud of. Not only are you always wrong, but you take pride in being a troll. You idolize a president that is a demonstrable waste of time and taxpayers money. Obama sold our trade secrets to Iran. He was a tremendous part of uranium one. And, most resently we have discovered that he lied about not knowing they Hillary clinton was using a private server. Hmmmm.. Do you still think you are the leader of this debate? I sure hope not. Even your fellow liberals are drying to get you to shut your mouth. LoL

The proof is in the article. Anyone that has actually read the article is laughing at you right now..

This is another great example of Poe's Law! Seem to be getting more common in the Age of Trump. Fascinating.

At first blush, there is obviously no proof in the article of illegals voting. Even if Obama said, "Hey, you illegals - go vote!" that's not proof they did, and of course he never told them to vote - that's itself a right wing myth. So the idea the article includes proof is so obviously wrong that claiming the proof is there must be parody or trolling, and yet..... we can't be sure!

The fact that you are liberal speaks for itself. Very telling. Trump took care of this before you even posted this reply. Therefore, you live up to the disingenuous banter that the liberals are so proud of. Not only are you always wrong, but you take pride in being a troll. You idolize a president that is a demonstrable waste of time and taxpayers money. Obama sold our trade secrets to Iran. He was a tremendous part of uranium one. And, most resently we have discovered that he lied about not knowing they Hillary clinton was using a private server. Hmmmm.. Do you still think you are the leader of this debate? I sure hope not. Even your fellow liberals are drying to get you to shut your mouth. LoL

What?

You have said, “what” to every discussion. Learn english, boy. Get some facts and then return after a bowl of wheaties..

What?

Your profile says your account was created yesterday. It also only has 30 posts. Do you remember prior discussions?

View attachment 67234736

During the 2016 election, we witnessed a gross display of how the Democrats use illegal aliens as a voting tool. Democrats deny that illegals were voting. How else can you explain Hillary getting the popular vote when she couldn’t even fill a school gym. Trump said in a speech last week that Democrats are using immigrants as “political pawns.” Read More - https://westernfreepress.com/president-trump-democrats-immigrants-political-pawns/

Maybe Hillary got the popular vote because most Americans see Trump for the lying, corrupt, sleazy, ***** grabber that he is.

I am speaking the truth. Sorry you cant handle it
Speak your truth, warrior for Christ.

These guys can't silence you with satanic nonsense.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

If you thought that, you were wrong. He issued an EO that doesn't really answer anything, much less correct the past wrongs or give anyone any idea how it will be implemented in practice. If he continues with his zero-tolerance policy, we likely don't have the resources to house families together, and building out those facilities will take months or years. Etc.

Democrats to the extent they're not accepting the EO as a 'solution' are merely recognizing the reality of what it did and more importantly DID NOT DO.

Democrats don't want to solve this problem, okay? Let's face it, the mid-terms are coming up, and politics is more important than you, me and those little kids to them. If they wanted to fix it, they'd help with legislation. End of story.

View attachment 67234736

During the 2016 election, we witnessed a gross display of how the Democrats use illegal aliens as a voting tool. Democrats deny that illegals were voting. How else can you explain Hillary getting the popular vote when she couldn’t even fill a school gym. Trump said in a speech last week that Democrats are using immigrants as “political pawns.” Read More - https://westernfreepress.com/president-trump-democrats-immigrants-political-pawns/

Trump won the 2016 election. Why are you & Trump still upset about Trump winning the 2016 election? Move on ............

Democrats don't want to solve this problem, okay? Let's face it, the mid-terms are coming up, and politics is more important than you, me and those little kids to them. If they wanted to fix it, they'd help with legislation. End of story.

Yes, of course, it's always the Democrats' fault. :roll:

Politician who uses immigrants as political pawns complains about other politicians who use political pawns. Political pawn voters get out raged and/or enflamed at him or his target because thinking is hard.

This would be farcical if it wasn't so sad. Swampy has this way of accusing his opponents on the subject that he is the weakest. He's using separated child immigrants as hostages and then ironically accuses Democrats of using them as pawn. Except for the idiots who believe everything Trump says, Americans don't buy his repeated lies.

As for your baseless assertion that "Democrats use illegal aliens as a voting tool," there is absolutely no evidence that non-citizens vote in American elections. Not only do "Democrats deny that illegals were voting," every reputable study of the claim denies they are voting.

As for your statement: "How else can you explain Hillary getting the popular vote when she couldn’t even fill a school gym." Besides the ill-logic of equating rally size with the results in a general election, your assertion is false on its face. There were many Hillary events that were widely attended.

The problem here is that you are being a useful pawn in Trump's world of made up facts. There is an interesting column today in the Times by Timothy Egan, Trickle Down Trumpsters and the Debasement of Language.

On Father’s Day last week, the highest-paid employee of Washington State University tweeted out a video of a 2014 speech by Barack Obama that was altered to make him sound like a one-world-government tyrant.

When called on the fraud, Mike Leach, the head football coach and $3.5 million a year representative of the same school that gave us the legendary newsman Edward R. Murrow, said, “Prove it.”

It was easily proven as doctored. But instead of apologizing, and owning up to his dissemination of a fake conspiracy video, he then wrote, “What is a fact?”
The worst of the trickle-down Trump effects is the way he’s opened the door for other public figures to get away with making things up.
We saw it when Vice President Mike Pence called the former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio a champion of “the rule of law.” Arpaio is a convicted criminal later pardoned by Trump. You can say he’s a hero to the political right, or a fighter, but by no standard is a sheriff who was repeatedly called out for violating the law a champion of the rule of law.
Worse, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said the administration’s zero tolerance policy that led to 2,300 children being taken from their parents doesn’t exist — “period.” A day after saying this, she defended the policy that doesn’t exist. And on Wednesday, Trump signed an order trying to resolve a crisis that he created, after saying earlier he couldn’t stop it because it was the fault of others, even if it did exist.
and now, you, who uses the ironic username "ThatNewsGuy," are doing the same thing, pedaling falsehoods and lies are facts with the below video:
From Snopes: Obama Encouraged ‘Illegal Aliens’ to Vote
FALSE
rating-false.png

Last edited:

Can you clarify that?
I am sure we met before??

An anti-Obama article from Fox News?

:lol:

Say it isn't so.

Your dumb ass president said that if the Democrats will agree to build the wall, he will stop all this nonsense.

So who is using these kids as political pawns?

Amen, you hit the nail on the head. He knew Democrats would scream like hell...he did not count on half of Republicans screaming like hell.

It didnt need legislation. He made a policy...it took one phone call to end it.

Actually, it will need legislation and it's a bit more complicated than your simple statement.

The DOJ has filed a request to the courts to ignore the Flores decision. A case that left the Trump two choices. To ignore Flores breaking the law like the Obama administration did to keep families together, or comply; releasing the children after 20 days.

Nope, the agreement is still there. Legislation is still needed to fix our immigration problem, unless you're a disingenuous disgusting Democrat that is just looking for voters................like Schumer and Pelosi.

Actually, it will need legislation and it's a bit more complicated than your simple statement.

The DOJ has filed a request to the courts to ignore the Flores decision. A case that left the Trump two choices. To ignore Flores breaking the law like the Obama administration did to keep families together, or comply; releasing the children after 20 days.

I am not talking about changing Flores...I am talking about the stupidity of jailing babies.

Back
Top Bottom