• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump calls media 'hostile,' says of CNN reporter Jim Acosta: 'You are a rude, terrible pe (1 Viewer)

LOL! Do you even bother to read what you post?

Nothing that you've stated happened.

Video killed the radio star. Which, Acosta might not even be after this epic meltdown.

That a reporter can get to the POTUS enough that he as to walk away from a microphone and resort to personal attacks tells you a lot more about Trump than about the reporter. Trump doesn't have the temperament to be a politician.

Video doesn't lie. Taken in the context of Acosta's escalating aggression, I agree with the Secret Service.

Bologna. Trump had Hannity on stage, and bans CNN from the White House. It's just more of the same Trump bull****, acting like a child while POTUS, and his nutter apologists making up lies to cover for him.

Bologna. Trump had Hannity on stage, and bans CNN from the White House. It's just more of the same Trump bull****, acting like a child while POTUS, and his nutter apologists making up lies to cover for him.

One of these things is not like the other.
Not like the other.
Not like the other.

I'm listening to the press conference as I type this. I think Acosta earned some ire in that he continued to try asking a follow-up once Trump told him to yield the mike.

Bull****. Poor widdle Donnie got asked a tough and completely legit question. And the 12 year old president couldn't handle it. What punk bitch he is.

LOL! Do you even bother to read what you post?

Nothing that you've stated happened.

It's amazing isn't it? They believe Trump's bull**** in spite of the hard video evidence.

100% accurate depiction of what happened and yes, my opinion is that Acosta acted outrageously. He should never have laid a hand on her and made it a wrestling match for the microphone.

Total Non sense....Good to see Acosta stand his ground...telling trump to go **** himself

Yep Acosta is a little prick if all the reporters behaved like him having an orderly news conference would be impossible . Personally I hope they never give him his press ID back. I'd like to see CNN have to replace him at the White House. Other reporters are not as rude to his fellow journalist as he is. He uses his time and others time too.

The Free Press will not be censored...The Democratic House will see to that...Blue State America will not back down

That a reporter can get to the POTUS enough that he as to walk away from a microphone and resort to personal attacks tells you a lot more about Trump than about the reporter. Trump doesn't have the temperament to be a politician.

trump is a total Asshole...The Democrats need to IMPEACH him

It's amazing isn't it? They believe Trump's bull**** in spite of the hard video evidence.

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Another thread where people who don't work in media wax on for days about how reporters should do their jobs. I've never walked into a McDonalds and told the employees how to do their jobs. If I don't like the food, I simply don't shop there, I don't sit them down for 10 mins and tell them that I of all people, know how to make a better hamburger and it is they who are wrong.

But at DP, random Joe's from nowhere are media experts.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

But you certainly know how to tell a president how to do his job, right?

The Free Press will not be censored...The Democratic House will see to that...Blue State America will not back down

There is no "free" press. There is only super rich owned press. The last of the free press went belly up and had to be sold off to the highest bidders.

There is no "free" press. There is only super rich owned press. The last of the free press went belly up and had to be sold off to the highest bidders.

But your "kind" watches Fox News...Go Figure...Blue State America will decide...not this asshole trump

Trump nation coming to defend the worlds largest entitled snowflake.

well whether i like the conduct of the reporter or not in this case he definitely showed, once again, what a thin skinned snowflake he is. What an unbeliever baby and temper tantrum he threw. How does a guy with the money he does, with all the "deals" he supposedly has made have such little composure....

well whether i like the conduct of the reporter or not in this case he definitely showed, once again, what a thin skinned snowflake he is. What an unbeliever baby and temper tantrum he threw. How does a guy with the money he does, with all the "deals" he supposedly has made have such little composure....

Acosta had it coming. Press conferences are not for making random statements to troll the President then peppering him with questions so he can’t respond while playing tug-of-war with the mic and putting your hands on a staffer. He crossed the line and CNN should have pulled him out a long time ago when he started these antics of making himself the news rather than reporting on it. But then that’s always been a big problem with most of their correspondents.

Acosta had it coming. Press conferences are not for making random statements to troll the President then peppering him with questions so he can’t respond while playing tug-of-war with the mic and putting your hands on a staffer. He crossed the line and CNN should have pulled him out a long time ago when he started these antics of making himself the news rather than reporting on it. But then that’s always been a big problem with most of their correspondents.

Press Conferences are not Rallys to praise the President...If this asshole trump can't take he should just hide in the White House, like a frightened old woman

About 10 sec in, watch Acosta block the woman's arm twice, then give a karate chop to bend her elbow and make her arm collapse. Also note, she never touches Acosta. Clearly she was shaken at his force and looks to Trump like "What should I do?".

Geezus man, I don't think even Avenatti would try to sell what you're selling ...

had what coming? Trump having a completely unhinged temper tantrum meltdown? LOL
like i said whether i like the conduct of the reporter or not theres no defense for trump being such a baby with such lack of composure :shrug:

I love the fact that his White House Creds have been lifted. Hope it's permanent.

had what coming? Trump having a completely unhinged temper tantrum meltdown? LOL
like i said whether i like the conduct of the reporter or not theres no defense for trump being such a baby with such lack of composure :shrug:

The revocation of his White House credentials. You don’t have to like the President, but when he tells you to sit down and hand the mic to someone else then that’s what you do. You don’t disrespect the President and your peers by trying to turn a press conference into a CNN exclusive interview or bait the President to get your name in the headlines...again. Trump may be a baby, but Acosta is a self-serving weasle so good riddance to bad rubbish.

The revocation of his White House credentials. You don’t have to like the President, but when he tells you to sit down and hand the mic to someone else then that’s what you do. You don’t disrespect the President and your peers by trying to turn a press conference into a CNN exclusive interview or bait the President to get your name in the headlines...again. Trump may be a baby, but Acosta is a self-serving weasle so good riddance to bad rubbish.

How does any of that change the presidents meltdown and totally unhinged temper tantrum? and what does that have to do with my post? LMAO liking the president has nothing to do with it. If the president doesnt like the questions and is too big of a snowflake tough. the questions didn't contain profanity and the guy wasnt attacking or yelling in an attacking way. It seems you want to gloss over that part. I already addressed the conduct it doesnt change how big a baby trump is and his sever lack of composure. He's the president, he cant handle questions so he had to basically be a baby to most the room? HAHAHA If the president cant take it then he shouldnt dish it out trying to act like a bully and completely failing and looking like a 12 yr old.:lamo DO all the searching you want. you want find me in trump bash threads posting again and again, THIS was a laughing stock on trump as it would be on any president so pointing it out his lunacy in this case is warranted and i wont act like it wasnt.

Acosta was on CNN tonight...He is not shut down...Good to see him kick trump's fat ass today

How does any of that change the presidents meltdown and totally unhinged temper tantrum? and what does that have to do with my post? LMAO liking the president has nothing to do with it. If the president doesnt like the questions and is too big of a snowflake tough. the questions didn't contain profanity and the guy wasnt attacking or yelling in an attacking way. It seems you want to gloss over that part. I already addressed the conduct it doesnt change how big a baby trump is and his sever lack of composure. He's the president, he cant handle questions so he had to basically be a baby to most the room? HAHAHA If the president cant take it then he shouldnt dish it out trying to act like a bully and completely failing and looking like a 12 yr old.:lamo DO all the searching you want. you want find me in trump bash threads posting again and again, THIS was a laughing stock on trump as it would be on any president so pointing it out his lunacy in this case is warranted and i wont act like it wasnt.

Trump is who he is. Repetitiously pointing that out is not insightful or newsworthy. Ultimately the joke is on Acosta. Winter is coming so he better bundle up when he’s trying to make hay from across the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom