• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump calls media 'hostile,' says of CNN reporter Jim Acosta: 'You are a rude, terrible pe

Yet.. when you are asked to prove it with credible evidence.. you can't.

But here is another chance.. go ahead.
Are you asking for examples of the news media being hostile toward trump?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

To prove the the Media is Hostile to him? you want credible evidence? I just want to clarify before I go on to you tube and type CNN, Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Brian Stelter, and then MSNBC, John Brennan.....etc... Seems hostile to me?

Exactly. Was provided, rejected out of hand. Don't waste your time.

To prove the the Media is Hostile to him? you want credible evidence? I just want to clarify before I go on to you tube and type CNN, Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Brian Stelter, and then MSNBC, John Brennan.....etc... Seems hostile to me?
We could be here all night posting examples of it.

True. He does put his foot in it all the way up to his knee. There's no denying that, and I wasn't denying that.

I watched the presser, and outside of the Acosta thing, I saw trump wailing on about those that refused his embrace, then thru them under the bus.
Many of those were Rs that voted for the so called tax reform, but SALT deduction limits caused them to lose their CD

Trump believes he should be praised and bowed to at all times.

Any whiff of dissent is met with his childish retorts.

He's an embarrassment, as is anyone who supports him.

I would start by linking the presser that is the topic of this thread

Yeah, I think that would qualify.

I watched the presser, and outside of the Acosta thing, I saw trump wailing on about those that refused his embrace, then thru them under the bus.
Many of those were Rs that voted for the so called tax reform, but SALT deduction limits caused them to lose their CD

On that front, many of the radical leftist Dem candidates lost their elections as well. :shrug:

Those that believe that hard left if the future of the Democrat party, doubling down on hard left extremism for 2020, might want to reconsider that.

Always got to be off-the-cuff with him because he cannot handle the heat of an actual press conference.

You're*

And constantly creating threads? How often do you think I create a thread, Trouble? :lamo
I meant you in the general sense. There's constant threads being made in here of the latest outrage over what trump said. The guy talks to the more than most have if not more than all of them

THis is the last time I'm saying it: I AM NOT DEFENDING WHAT ACOSTA DID.

Are we clear now?

You did not state that in your response to me. You stated liberal media. I am addressing them as a blanket WHOLE as much of them blast them ON their show not during a conference. AGAIN I do want to highlight April Ryans unprofessional actions as well as it was NOT only Acosta.....

Where are all SJWs calling for his job?

If Trump or any Republican strong armed a woman like that, they'd be launching viral campaigns to have them removed.
I was in my car listening to that exchange live when it happened, but when I got to see that, I couldn't believe it.

So, yes, why is this not offensive to the #metoo?

You did not state that in your response to me. You stated liberal media. I am addressing them as a blanket WHOLE as much of them blast them ON their show not during a conference. AGAIN I do want to highlight April Ryans unprofessional actions as well as it was NOT only Acosta.....

Ryan interjects herself all the time and when she gets to disrupt and put herself ahead of all the other reporters in the room, she runs to her still-warm seat at CNN and gossips.
She loves it.
And she's a racist.

Trump is back at it, belittling all news outlets, except FOX.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...costa-white-house-news-conference/1920107002/

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump had a number of confrontational exchanges with White House reporters Wednesday during a news conference to discuss the results of Tuesday's election.

Trump refused to answer a follow-up question from CNN reporter Jim Acosta, who persisted in his attempt to ask the president about the Russia investigation into interference in the 2016 presidential election. Trump spoke loudly over Acosta – with whom he has clashed repeatedly – and demanded he hand over the microphone to White House staff.

Did you watch that news conference? The press behaved completely out of line! But you know what? A lot of local stations seen it happen too as they broke to local stations for coverage. What a bunch of deranged idiots is what folks across the country are saying tonight. They just proved Trump's criticism against the media to be justified.

If Trump or any Republican strong armed a woman like that, they'd be launching viral campaigns to have them removed.
I was in my car listening to that exchange live when it happened, but when I got to see that, I couldn't believe it.

So, yes, why is this not offensive to the #metoo?
CNN would be front and center leading the charge

If a Republican man gave a woman the Heisman, they'd be all over him.

Did you hear that crazed, cackling media today?

These aren't journalists. They're activists. They deserved everything they got.

Oh please. I can't think of a president who has been more accessible to the media than Trump has been.

He's accessible and does not answer questions.

Give me a president who appears before the press prepared for intelligent discourse and not crazy rambling. It doesn't matter how often Trump talks to the press, when he speaks nonsense, and has a press secretary who lies on a daily basis.

If a Republican man gave a woman the Heisman, they'd be all over him.
This is why I don't pay attention when they make an accusation against a Republican. I don't care how terrible the accusation is. I ignore them all. I'm sure sometimes the accusations are real and that's a shame because they have destroyed their credibility with me to the point that I don't pay attention to them.

Just watched this BS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guk_p172c58

Fast forward as well to 5:40 they say Acost was asking and trump refused to answer.

He did Answer and he said it pretty clear.

Acosta Said - Trump considers the Caravan an invasion.
Trump - Yes I consider it an invasion. .
Acosta - Its not an invasion, its a group of Migrants...blah blah. Why did you characterize it as an Invasion
Trump - Because I consider it an invasion you and I have a difference of opinion.

He answered the question

Then Acosta Baits him with Demonizing Immigrants. THESE are NOT immigrants they ARE ILLEGAL. Again conflation.

Trump THEN clarifies I WANT them to enter LEGALLY through legal processes and then it goes off the rails.

He even EXPLAINS why he needs the people....

He was pretty direct answered the questioned. When he finished his question he needs to just stop. and move on.

Just saw that Acosta has had his grounds pass revoked for his look-at-me performance at the presser today.

Trump refuses to answer questions and is cracking up, hilarious.

I tend to find the cracking up of a CiC rather the opposite of hilarious, myself....

Have fun.. go ahead and find out show me all the fake news.. the made up lies.. and the falsehoods that is claimed is "hostile to trump".

Lets see it.

He's accessible and does not answer questions.

Give me a president who appears before the press prepared for intelligent discourse and not crazy rambling. It doesn't matter how often Trump talks to the press, when he speaks nonsense, and has a press secretary who lies on a daily basis.
Maybe he just stop talking to the media all together. Just release his statements in type and leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom